my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » It's OUT!!! (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: It's OUT!!!
farside
VoivodFan
Member # 193

posted February 07, 2003 03:34     Profile for farside   Email farside     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AHHHHHH, this song is amazing!! I agree, much better than the 3 song sampler. makes me wonder why they chose those 3 for the sampler??

The vox ARE too loud in the mix. That was the very first thought I had when hearing the sampler, I'm glad I didnt imagine that. Maybe that was Newsteads doing? Metallica mixes vox louder because of their puss music, but the Vod sounds better buried (and maybe not so DRY!)

Anyway, I'm totally psyched and I NEED to hear the rest of these songs ASAP, please post them if you can.

|  IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 07, 2003 04:23     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Oh it's not the issue, King. Like Hexon said yesterday, it's not about cd vs mp3. Obviously we ALL are going to buy that record (we're all die hard fans, remember?).

absolutely Skul...
I too wanna hear the new material as soon as possible, no matter what...
I know I'll buy it anyway... maybe several of them, so...

and I don't think it will be spoiled either, the Xtra-dimension brought by the artwork won't but magnify the experience when I get the CD... I hope there's plenty of drawings and shit.

I'm starting to dig it now... there's some REAL Voivod patterns on the Multiverse...

oh, and in case I hadn't done so already, thank you very much Skul, as always, you fukkin rule man!

PS.
does anyone know if it will be out on vynil at all?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 07, 2003 05:25     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's what the music industry should do to stop all this piracy! Go back to releasing everything on vinyl! Yeah, I know it is possible to mp3 from a vinyl source, but I'd be happier with vinyl. It's the only way to listen to Voivod!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 07, 2003 06:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks SKUL!!!

My ass is getting kicked at 5:30 AM and it feels GOOD.

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted February 07, 2003 14:37     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my theory is wise...

@ skhul

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted February 07, 2003 14:57     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
on a more serious note tho', i'd hate to be in the band's shoes right now,i'm sure there's a lot of head scratching going on. how do you assemble a set list with all this kick ass material ? mind bending task if you ask me.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 07, 2003 15:31     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Easy, Just play for 8 hours, i won't complain
Me Voivod for 8 hours

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 07, 2003 15:49     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As you can see, Vroomfondel has already uncovered Jason's secret love of upright basses. Because they're so Metal it hurts.
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted February 07, 2003 17:58     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The three new promo songs are on Kazaa, user name, "KillBritney". "The Multiverse" is also on it by someone named, "Anon63589@???". That was quick.
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted February 07, 2003 19:08     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
8 new songs not including the 3 on the promo disc and "The Multiverse" are on Kazaa. Thats kind of fucked up.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 07, 2003 19:44     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good.... it's spreading like sickness!
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted February 08, 2003 01:43     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i cant find it on kazaa?? whats it under?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 08, 2003 04:22     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Faith Restored
We Are Re-Connected
Thanks, Skul

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted February 08, 2003 11:42     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by piggysMYgod:
i cant find it on kazaa?? whats it under?

Jus keep typing in "Voivod" and it will eventually come up.

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted February 08, 2003 16:47     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i can t find them, theres just demos on there but thats not it?? whats it typed under?
Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted February 09, 2003 05:54     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I've heard it all now, and I have to say, I like every song. It's not Phobos II, but it's good music.
2scared2scream
VoivodFan
Member # 77

posted February 09, 2003 10:44     Profile for 2scared2scream   Email 2scared2scream     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've just been offered a tape of a promo copy of the new LP by a journalist....i of course said YES!!! i just can't wait til March 4th.......
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 09, 2003 18:24     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I pre-ordered it from CD UNIVERSE and it came to 12.78 including shipping!!!

I'm not about to take the chance that the lame ass stores by me will be cool enough to stock it. I'll have it a couple days after the release date but at least I'll know I'll get it.

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted February 10, 2003 11:32     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For anyone interested, the album is available for download at IRC, channel #truemetalmp3, I've found a couple of guys that have it... Sorry Skulhed, you're not the only one anymore...
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted February 10, 2003 13:07     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MY REVIEW as i m listening to the album,
I don t wont to wake up and blame us , are cool, at times this album is VERY radio friendly!?.. Away ROCks!!

shit i m late for work GRRRRRRRRRRR i want to listen more!!!$#!@&%@!^%$@&

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 10, 2003 17:45     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gerfat:
For anyone interested, the album is available for download at IRC, channel #truemetalmp3

Pardon my english, but how in the fuck do you get to that?

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted February 10, 2003 17:48     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good Question!
I've been on kazaa trying to find it and only see the 3 song demo.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 10, 2003 18:48     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe... ah y'all newbies
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted February 10, 2003 19:21     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
==============================================================
Files in e:\Ftp\--==Metal==--\--==0News0==--\Voivod - Voivod\
==============================================================
!ShReDdd 01 - Gasmask Revival.mp3
!ShReDdd 02 - Facing Up.mp3
!ShReDdd 03 - Blame Us.mp3
!ShReDdd 04 - Real Again.mp3
!ShReDdd 05 - Rebel Robot.mp3
!ShReDdd 06 - The Multiverse.mp3
!ShReDdd 07 - I Dont Wanna Wake Up.mp3
!ShReDdd 08 - Les Cigares Volants.mp3
!ShReDdd 09 - Divine Sun.mp3
!ShReDdd 10 - Reactor.mp3
!ShReDdd 11 - Invisible Planet.mp3
!ShReDdd 12 - Strange And Ironic.mp3
!ShReDdd 13 - We Carry On.mp3
!ShReDdd Voivod - Voivod.m3u

Should i , should i not wait for the real thing ? Oh dilemma ... Anyway thx for this cool irc channel , i finally found all mp3 of Atheist-Unquestionable Presence album btw , which i can't find anywhere and i don't wanna find it online : fuck credit cards

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted February 10, 2003 21:59     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it s on kazaa just keep trying. i spent hours trying but i got it, that irc sucks.(imao) I M STILL BUYING THE ALBUM AND SO SHOULD ALL OF YOU voivod has givin me so much and i ll give back any chance i have

voivod rules

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan