my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » stage this... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: stage this...
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 10, 2004 22:07     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
muslim jihad over takes the west (usa) then forces to make every woman wear gowns that conceal their faces even, then makes every man woman and child bow down about 6 times a day everytime the bell or horn blows and bow to the east with head touching ground
(ultimate control over your populace imprinted at birth, religiously)
and the people sit around and starve in the poverty while the muslim leaders live the luxury of life.

not here baby !

who do you think the next people would be the muslim jihad went after, on a for-say that the U.S. was ruled by muslim regime ?

(imo) it would be any westernized mofo on the planet !! they would have their own little ethnical cleansing hitler scenerio going on. 'its all the same...
lets take it a step further than ethnical cleansing, thats so oldsk00l. where do you arrive at ?
enter christianity and democracy, we Love you, all peoples.

LIVE FREE OR DIE / i defend the THRASH !

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 11, 2004 07:23     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice FANTASY, Hatross.
Maybe you can make it into a Movie.
I am sure all the Jews who own Hollywood will put up the money.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 11, 2004 11:43     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So let me get this straight kula...

You think that radical moslem groups:

1. Allow their people freedom to speak their mind?

2. Allow their people to study and perhaps follow other religions, or even no religion at all?

3. Have news bulletins presented to their people that are unbiased, and people are free to look for alternative sources of news?

4. Are democratically elected leaders, speaking for the free majority and can be voted in or out after a given time interval, say, four years?

5. Don't live opulent lives whilst the people they rule over eke out an existence bordering on starvation?

Hmm interesting concept...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 11, 2004 12:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knicker! You must be bored again. Looking to get some kind of Flame War going. lol

I never said anything of what you said that i must think, which i never thought or said.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 11, 2004 14:49     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula: although hatross put this thread up as a 'what if...' and it is of course pure conjecture, how would you see it panning out if radical moslems were to govern the most powerful nation on the planet? I'm with hatross on the possible outcome in case you hadn't guessed already.

Hex: Ermm...what conspiracy is that then?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted August 11, 2004 14:59     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..."he doesn't love arab extremist militants, he just hates jewish zionist conspiracy against the world much much more!"

What a disapointment Number 6!!!

And i though you hate all religious extremists
At least if you Hate, HATE EM ALL (that sounds familiar?!)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 11, 2004 15:20     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
how would you see it panning out if radical moslems were to govern the most powerful nation on the planet?

Its nice that you guys are always asking me for advice & my opinions.

I think that Hatross is mostly right on what would happen.
However...the way he puts it seems to me to be an overreaction, due to his not fully
understanding Islam, and rooted in his Christian upbringing...which teaches intollerance.

Let me be more specific.

"Muslim Jihad" led by which group? There are so many, with different methods of doing things.

"Forces every Woman to wear Gowns and cover theyre faces." They are called Hajib's.
It is as much a part of theyre Religion as Christians and theyre Crosses.
But this you know already.
What you may not know is that not all women are forced to wear those things.
Once again...which Muslim Group are we talking about here?
A good Christian example of the same thing are those Women in the Pentecostal faith.
They cover as much of theyre skin as possible, dont wear makeup, and follow behind the man when they walk.
I think that Hatross is really just afraid that he wont get to see girls in Bikini's anymore. lol

"Ultimate control over your populace imprinted at birth, religiously"
This statement applies in ALL Religions.
Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindu, Bhuddist, etc.
Why then are the Muslims the ones being singled out here?
Why not also criticize the Jews? AH!...maybe its frowned upon to criticize them. Hmmmm.

"The people sit around and starve in the poverty while the muslim leaders live the luxury of life."
Yes...once again this is the case in every Religion and Government.
Do you like struggling while the people in your Government are Rich?
What about all the Christian Ministers on TV?
What about all the rich Jew Rabbis?
Another clear example of how only the Muslims are being singled out here.

"Who do you think the next people would be the muslim jihad went after?"
They would go after people just like you, Hatross! lol!

"Ethnic Cleansing." Hmmmmm. How many Jews were killed by a largely Catholic Nazi Germany?
How many Muslims are killed in Palestine by the Jews?
How many Hindu's and Muslims have killed each other?
How many CHRISTIANS have killed each other in Ireland?
You want to talk about Ethnic Cleansing...but only single out Muslims. Interresting.

You are hysterically overreacting in what would make a good Movie, with the proper Jewish Bankroll.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 11, 2004 16:38     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
Its nice that you guys are always asking me for advice & my opinions.

Ermm, not quite. Opinion yes, advice? Mars bar anyone?

quote:
I think that Hatross is mostly right on what would happen.

Falls off perch in amazement...

quote:
However...the way he puts it seems to me to be an overreaction, due to his not fully
understanding Islam, and rooted in his Christian upbringing...which teaches intollerance.

You talk as if Hatross was referring to Islam as a whole. If you read again you will realise it is just the radicals he indicts in his post.

quote:
Let me be more specific.

"Muslim Jihad" led by which group? There are so many, with different methods of doing things.

Largely correct, except the goal is the same - namely to rid the world of the infidels, or more accurately, us here in the West.

quote:
"Forces every Woman to wear Gowns and cover theyre faces." They are called Hajib's.
It is as much a part of theyre Religion as Christians and theyre Crosses.
But this you know already.

Also known as burkas? Correct me if I'm wrong but this garment is widely seen as the 'tarring and feathering' of female sexuality. Women in western civilisation have to put up with more than their fair share, but in the radical groups, especially the taliban, women were stripped of any self esteem or ability to contribute to their community - except as slaves to their men.

quote:
What you may not know is that not all women are forced to wear those things.
Once again...which Muslim Group are we talking about here?

No, not forced, but definitely obliged, escpeially in the more radical Muslim groups.

quote:
A good Christian example of the same thing are those Women in the Pentecostal faith.
They cover as much of theyre skin as possible, dont wear makeup, and follow behind the man when they walk.

Granted, Christianity isn't a shining example of sexual equality.

quote:
I think that Hatross is really just afraid that he wont get to see girls in Bikini's anymore. lol

I personally would be mortified if women weren't allowed to wear what they wanted. Especially bikinis!

quote:
"Ultimate control over your populace imprinted at birth, religiously"
This statement applies in ALL Religions.
Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindu, Bhuddist, etc.

To greater or lesser degrees, this is true.

quote:
Why then are the Muslims the ones being singled out here?

Because in radical areas, where most people are not able to access any other media except the one tv or radio station broadcast on behalf of the govenring party, they are fed only what these groups want them to hear. Contrast that with the western world, where anybody can question and debate current affairs and research from countless sources for the news without the shadow of persecution hanging over their heads.

quote:
Why not also criticize the Jews? AH!...maybe its frowned upon to criticize them. Hmmmm.

No, if the criticism is legitimate then there is no reason to frown upon it.

quote:
"The people sit around and starve in the poverty while the muslim leaders live the luxury of life."
Yes...once again this is the case in every Religion and Government.
Do you like struggling while the people in your Government are Rich?

This is relative. In terms of our economy we do struggle compared to our leaders, but this is not representative. In many Muslim countries goverened by radical groups the masses live in poverty whilst the ruling classes live lifestyles that even Western leaders would probably gasp at - Saddam Hussein's rule of Iraq was a classic example of this.

quote:
What about all the Christian Ministers on TV?
What about all the rich Jew Rabbis?
Another clear example of how only the Muslims are being singled out here.

I have never hidden my belief that religion as a whole is a hypocrisy.

quote:
"Who do you think the next people would be the muslim jihad went after?"
They would go after people just like you, Hatross! lol!

Yes, because we do not identify with their cause - therefore we are infidels.

quote:
"Ethnic Cleansing." Hmmmmm. How many Jews were killed by a largely Catholic Nazi Germany?

Cathoilc by statistics only. Religion was not tolerated by Nazi rule and many were persecuted - including the catholics in spite of a pledge from Hitler not to interfere with the Catholic Church which, like so many pledges, he reneged on.

quote:
How many Muslims are killed in Palestine by the Jews?

How many Jews have been killed by muslim extremists? Regardless of your views of the Israel/Palestine situation, both sides have done a fair bit of killing.

quote:
How many Hindu's and Muslims have killed each other?
How many CHRISTIANS have killed each other in Ireland?
You want to talk about Ethnic Cleansing...but only single out Muslims. Interresting.

No, we are just talking about muslims. It does not mean only muslims are capable of ethinc cleansing. You are jumping to conclusions too readily here.

quote:
You are hysterically overreacting in what would make a good Movie, with the proper Jewish Bankroll.

Kula, answer this question: What have the Jewish done to you that makes you feel so much hatred towards them?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 11, 2004 16:45     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hex:
Why Knick? Don't you know? Jewish-Mason conspiracy to enslave the world? Destroy all free people? Drink the blood of Christian babies? They're going for YOU!
But there's brave resistence! Holy Inquisition was put in place many years ago to counter them, Hitler tried to stop them in the 30s-40s, now the brave young generation of those Soldiers of Mohammad - the fearless Mojaheddin - continues the great work. But those conspirators are cunning! They put a dumb puppet in US President's chair to destroy the Faithful Warriors of Islam! Horror of horrors! They're getting closer to their goals. We shold act NOW!
Oh well.

Ahhhh...that conspiracy. Panic over

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 11, 2004 17:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
Kula, answer this question: What have the Jewish done to you that makes you feel so much hatred towards them?

I am not going to answer that question.
My reasons are for the most part personal and i also dont wish to get into a debate about Jews again.

It is best to leave that one alone and realize that I am who I am, regardless
weather anyone likes it or not.
Some things we agree on...some we dont.
Especially when it comes to the Jewish topic, which you and i both feel passionately about.

There is one thing, however, that i feel you are missing here.
The center of hatred from the Muslim World...is Israel.
Certainly Israel are not..."The West."
So, understand that Israel are theyre FIRST target of choice...then any Countries that
support them are next on the list.
Saddam, for example, posed no threat whatsoever to the United States.
His main target was Israel. To erradicate it from the face of the Earth BECAUSE of many
years of Zionist Terrorism against the Muslim people.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 11, 2004 18:43     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula

My problem here is that you show a lot of hatred towards the Jews, yet I see no reason of this, apart from something you want to keep to yourself. This isn't starting another topic about Jews, this is about trying to fathom put why you have these opinions.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 11, 2004 19:54     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! Seems like its 2 against 1 here. Yet AGAIN. lol!
That's ok though. Usual stuff.

Hex. Yes, my boss is a Jew and i hate his Genetically STUPID ass.
But that isnt my ONLY reason for thinking the way i do. You must understand that.

I will not discuss this further.
It is pointless to attempt to show historical fact...to those who simpily wont listen.

Millions of people who do NOT live in the U.S. (incl Canada) or U.K., know what i mean.
Israel is a Terrorist State.
So is the U.S. and the U.K.

HISTORICAL FACT. Not a Kulatopia (plug) Fantasy.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 11, 2004 20:29     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if you are posting here on this site and to have known the music and way of life you have known growing up, is to know the christian way of life! not the jewish or the muslim or most any other religion...

it is harder to understand what you hate than to hate itself, to hate is easy but to know is another thing. to defend what you were born into takes alot of understanding that surpasses the lesser things in life (its all you have)

i would have to say, mr #6... you are very inovative with your words but lack the understanding of what you were born into and raised.
you need to shift your hate to those who want to destroy you and everything you have known and been rasied, people fucking hate you because simply...
"you rocked" and lived free, but they never have. do you live in a major metropolitan area ?

wake up !

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 11, 2004 20:51     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
to comment on another remark about the germans and their twisted crusade...

one of the first things the germans did to their own people was to destroy all the churches in germany !! and become an agnostic race, (without god)
i would not see how they were driven by catholic religion.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=agnostic

the germans were advanced 'yes' but were they ethical ?

i would go on but knick did a much better job at explaining some of my views than even i could. i dont hate muslims or single them out, but i hate anyone who hates me first just because im a westerner and my country supports israel. i may believe in god and had a certain upbringing, but if someone says they wanna kick my ass believe me i wont just stand around.

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted August 12, 2004 09:11     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatross nothing wrong with being agnostic.
My country is largely catholic however our president is agnostic as a lot of other politicians, they dont do that to earn votes (they could just be quiet or silent).

What i mean by this is that there is freedom and state and church are well separated.

The worst episodes of our history have links to church like the infamous HOLY INQUISITION.
quote"i may believe in god and had a certain upbringing, but if someone says they wanna kick my ass believe me i wont just stand around."

You may believe or dont in what you want you're free to do that...and yes if they would wanna kick your ass you should fight.

The problem is the bad use and abuse of religion(ALL RELIGIONS).
If religion was taken in moderation it could even be good, but today every single piece of crap uses religion on its name to perform the worst atrocities.
Just like 2000, 1000 or 500 years ago...history repeats hitself.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 12, 2004 12:33     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Wow! Seems like its 2 against 1 here. Yet AGAIN. lol!
That's ok though. Usual stuff.

Hex. Yes, my boss is a Jew and i hate his Genetically STUPID ass.
But that isnt my ONLY reason for thinking the way i do. You must understand that.

I will not discuss this further.
It is pointless to attempt to show historical fact...to those who simpily wont listen.

Millions of people who do NOT live in the U.S. (incl Canada) or U.K., know what i mean.
Israel is a Terrorist State.
So is the U.S. and the U.K.

HISTORICAL FACT. Not a Kulatopia (plug) Fantasy.

Sorry, I refuse to have my country labelled as a terrorist state. Please retract. NOW.

Terrorism is 9/11. Harrods, London, Christmas 1983. Lord Mountbatten, 1979. Hyde Park, the changing of the guard cereimony, July 1982. The murder of Jewish athletes, Munich 1972, ordered by Yasser Arafat no less. Omagh, August 1998. The Madrid train bombings this year. Just a few examples. Acts carried out by cowards who had no consideration for the collateral damage that was caused. Now tell me when has my country's government sanctioned or committed acts like that? When has my country deliberately targeted civilians and actively rejoiced in their deaths? Do not compare us to the likes of the Taleban, Al Qaeda, Isalmic Jihad, Hamas, the IRA or other such organisations.

Histrorical facts...what historical facts? The ones painted on holocaust denier/revisionist sites you posted recently? The lies that websites such as heathenfront.com, burzum.com, anus.com, fuckchrist.com amongst others peddle(d) so freely? You take their words as gospel, do you? Don't even think to question their judgement, even though they quote Nazi officers as if they were decent, upstanding and honest servants of their country? What about Annki? Did you not read some of her posts on threads about the Holocaust? About people who experienced the wrath of the Nazis first hand? Do you think she lied about that to get sympathy for the Jews? So please, what historical facts? All I have seen is almost certainly revisionist gibberish. But facts? That's debatable at the very best.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 12, 2004 13:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knicker! I have been waiting for you to post.
Just the angry response i expected.

Retract? Never. Great Britain is a Terrorist State.
So is the United States and Israel.
But...on the same tolken...so are all the others you mentioned too!

Its funny how, on a Patriotic level, you are blinded by your own self-Righteousness.
Unable to see the history of your own Country's wrongdoings, while you wave your
corrupt flag around.

Oh...And dont ask me to point out what your country has done that is so wrong.
Thats a complete copout and shows everyone that you need to be told the things
that are quite evident in historical textbooks.
The things they didnt teach you in school, because they also...were too busy being blindly Patriotic.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted August 12, 2004 13:45     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula! I have been waiting for you to post.
Just the smug, arrogant, egotistical, misinformed, pot-clouded, reactionary, bitter, childish, naďve response i expected.

Oh...And dont ask me to point out what you have done that is so wrong.
That's a complete copout and shows everyone that you need to be told the things
that are quite evident in historical VoivodFan threads.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 12, 2004 13:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh? Did i just get bopped on the head by a Monkey???

Nice insults. Childish? What the fuck?
You are all just pissed off because someone has opinions different than yours.
Opinions based in FACT, not blind patriotism.

Pot-Clouded??? I havent smoked in a long time. Want me to pee in a cup for you as proof?

Reactionary? Umm....YES....I react when i am spoken to or about. Dont you?
Its called RESPONDING.
(Do they make Dictionaries for Monkeys?)

Ok....Lets now make that #3. Hex, Knicker and now Monkey...who love to jump on ol Number 6.
Its is so funny watching how you guys react.

Predictable and foolish as hell.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 12, 2004 14:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oops...hahaha!
This is great!

Make that #4

Warcorpse...you dont know the first thing about the Balkans.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 12, 2004 15:05     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some FACTS about Israel.
The outcome here, being the result of Jewish TERRORISM upon the Muslim peoples.

::::::

The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government and military and $568,744 per day to Palestinian NGO’s.

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none

972 Israelis and 3,135 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

6,506 Israelis and 27,017 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

The Israeli unemployment rate is 10.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 37-67%.

111 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 595 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

1 Israeli home has been destroyed by Palestinians and 2,202 Palestinian homes have been completely destroyed (14,436 partially destroyed) since September 29, 2000.

60+ new Jewish-only settlements have been built on confiscated Palestinian land between March 2001 and July 11, 2003. There have been 0 cases of Palestinians confiscating Israeli land and building settlements.

::::::

Ok Hex.
Here are some more FACTS for ya.
I doubt you will even be able to see them right in front of your face.
Since you couldnt see all the others.
Oh...Knicker and the the rest of you blinded patriots should read this too.

Chronology of American State Terrorism

You cannot argue with the FACTS. These are Historical FACTS.
You wanted them...here, yet again, i present them.
I will expect your lame excuses and denial as response.
Typically predictable.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 12, 2004 15:38     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think you need glasses.

THIS is what its about:

This list of nations represents literally millions of human beings all over the world who have been brutally murdered — directly by the United States military/government or by its obedient proxies. Huge though the list is, there is yet more to add. But it does at least contain most of the known campaigns of American state terrorism, genocide and subversion — all of which are in the historical record for the whole world to see. God only knows what evil the U.S. government and military have committed that remains hidden.

And as long as the United States remains a military power, the list of state terror victims will keep growing.

Read the truth people.
Dont listen to the Propaganda spewed forth from Warcorpse.
After all...he is going to do the world a disfavour by voting for Bush again.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted August 12, 2004 16:06     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have to make a quote from the other thread that was mentioned.

quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
neoclassical (Prozak) - I'm curious to know what has swayed you from being anti-Israel to pro-Israel in the months since you last visited this board...?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annki wrote:
We both know he hasn't swayed. This is the way they work, they want us to be confused. The more confusion they can spread around the happier these Neo-Nazis will be.

Do they really like "muslims"? Oh no, they don't. They don't care about the palestinian people as they claim they do. They do not want "jews" or "arabs" around.

Hitler, Hussein, Stalin... what do they have in common? GENOCIDE.

These people also hide behind religion. Before and during WW II the "Christian Lutheran Church" was the only "right" one for Hitler. Hermann Göring got married here in sweden in this kind of church. He spent a lot of time in sweden before the war.

So Catholics' was not desirable for the Nazis, they were unwanted. There are still people left alive to tell about this, German catholics', Polish catolics'.... and we all know "jews" and "gypseis" (and other "unwanted" people too) were victims of the holocoust.

Why do they seem so concerned about the palestinians and muslims. Most of all they hate "jews". They also try to get the people who's against the Israelian regim
to join their "ANUS".

They will use all kinds of "issues" to confuse people.

They don't give a sh*t for the "palestinian" people. The main thing for these Neo-Nazis is to establish some kind of new "human race": they call this "race" aryan. Have heard that word before both from Hitler and yes, it occured here in sweden too. Aryan? What the h*ll is that.

What do they have against USA? USA is a multicultured society. Nazis don't like that, they want to have borders between people.

Do they tell you all the world hate the americans. That is not true. Nobody hates the american people. We might have some disagreement concerning our Governments, but that is not the issue. ...
I'm not so fond of our present government here in Sweden

You can play along in their "game" if you suspect that you are dealing with real Nazis. I do not recommend it, takes a lot of time. And you got to be sure of what you are dealing with, they act almost the same way over here too. They are not worth the attention they get.

Today the most popular religion seems to be "ateism" or "satanism" so they hide behind this too. They also hide behind environmental issues.

Why do I care? One of my ancestors was one of the unwanted. Simple fact.

There only exists ONE HUMAN RACE. This is what I belive and nothing can change my mind in this.

end of quote.

quote:

Im pleased you finally presented that specific link. Scroll down to "America and Africa" 1607 - 1890.

Thanks to my uncle I know I have ancestors from America, Russia, Lettland, Sami land, South of Belgium, Asia and the land that nowadays are called Sweden. My ancestors have been both opressors (terrorists) and victims.

AND let's not forget the crime against the sami poeple in my own country, whom are now called "indigenous" people here in Sweden. Don't forget the "indiogenous" people all over the world that almost have been eradicated from earth.

The europeans colonised america, now one of the states is called USA. We have Brazil, Nicaragua, Chile, El salvador and so on, where is the people that used to live in these countries before the european invasion and terror.

Africa, Australia........

No, we cannot change the history. How much important knowledge that died with the "native" people around the world is something we will never know.

There is no easy solution as I see it. I certainly have no answer.

So number 6, do you think eugenics are a solution. Or as an example draw a border around Texas and let it be a country of it's own. Who or what kind of people will have the right to live in your utopia?

Is it that bad that we need a horrible threat from "outer space" to get along here on OUR planet, the earth?

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted August 12, 2004 16:34     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
While I'm still at it I have a link that can be useful if you're interested about the "indigenous" people of the world. This is an independent site that links to other sites all over the world.

web page

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 12, 2004 20:58     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Knicker! I have been waiting for you to post.
Just the angry response i expected.

Retract? Never. Great Britain is a Terrorist State.

No it is not. Retract. NOW!

quote:
So is the United States and Israel.
But...on the same tolken...so are all the others you mentioned too!

Untrue as well, but I will defend my own country...WC is perfectly capable of defending his/yours

quote:
Its funny how, on a Patriotic level, you are blinded by your own self-Righteousness.
Unable to see the history of your own Country's wrongdoings, while you wave your
corrupt flag around
Oh...And dont ask me to point out what your country has done that is so wrong.
Thats a complete copout and shows everyone that you need to be told the things
that are quite evident in historical textbooks.
The things they didnt teach you in school, because they also...were too busy being blindly Patriotic.

I was wondering when you would hint at our colonial past - yeah, the one that founded america - the country you live in right now. You are us. The europeans. Not just our ancestors - also the product of the eradication of the indigenous american indians. Without your history you probably would not exist.

I am well aware of my country's past and it's activities. Some I am not so proud of. The slave trade for one. But this happened many years ago. The acts I speak of have happened in most of our lifetimes. The acts our country committed, which I suspect you are referring to, were at times when war was a way of life and slavery and the class system was the accepted norm. Two different eras. There was no global media. Nobody really knew what was out there and as for political correctness...

I know my country's history well Kula. There are many things in our past that make me uneasy. But that is the past, and a pretty distant one at that. This discussion concerns the here and now. You accuse my country of being a terrorist state. Produce the proof or retract that allegation.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan