my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Beheading (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Beheading
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 12, 2004 03:51     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.ogrish.com/ogrish-dot-co..._iraq_small.wmv
 |  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 12, 2004 19:22     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All in the name of God, politics, etc.

What a horrible way to die! When I first heard about this video, I thought that it was an actual execution via the "guillotine"...never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it was going to be some piece of shit "sawing" off his head with some sort of butcher knife! I'm utterly speechless, I really don't know what else to say.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted May 12, 2004 19:34     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Evidently sawing off the head with a kitchen knife method is popular among Muslim extremeists. There is some even more graphic footage of Chechen rebels executing Russian soldiers this way. There isn't too much that gets to me but that footage is too much. I can't imagine doing that to someone while yelling out "praise god!".
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 12, 2004 22:03     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's very shocking.

It's strange. I posted this on a site I won't mention where there were some fairly intelligent people in complete outrage out how the Iraqi prisoners were being treated by American soldiers and it was a couple of pages long...and they have a point...so I posted this one and gave a warning and still...not one reply.

I just don't understand people sometimes.

What happened to this guy just makes no sense what-so-ever.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 13, 2004 01:41     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charon:
I just don't understand people sometimes.

Me neither.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 13, 2004 10:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think that's a healthy response there, warcorpse. I just watched it and now I think I'm going to fucking barf.
This may sound dumb, but "praise life". Just imagine if that were your son...very sad, indeed...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 13, 2004 11:02     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I watched it out of pure curiousity and really wished I hadn't. I have this need to confront things that intimidate me, but I'm no better off having seen this. I'm just angrier at religious fanatics.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 13, 2004 13:33     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:

Maybe sit them down with Dr. Phil.

Or just have OprahharpO sit on them.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 13, 2004 15:02     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I don't know if I'm just a wimp or something, but I have no desire to watch that video. Just the "sawing" description is graphic enough.

Same here. Plus, I am unable to because this piece o' crap WebTV can't D/L big files.

Religious fanatics make me sick. Blinded by what they think gives them sight.

--------------------

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 13, 2004 16:21     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That video sums up exactly why we HAVE to defeat this sort of fanatacism. This is exactly the sort of activity that tarnishes the vast majority of ordinary moslemsm who are probably even more shocked than us that people could disgrace their religion like this. This not the will of the Koran, or in the name of the Moslem faith. This is the will of menatlly deranged zealots.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 13, 2004 17:58     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i wonder what makes someone want to post links to this on multiple websites, myself.

weird.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 13, 2004 18:50     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What is the point you are trying to make?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 13, 2004 21:47     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i guess that was directed at me. not trying to make a point, per se. trying to understand the morbid fascination with watching and "sharing" these videos...

--------------------

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted May 14, 2004 04:09     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't watch that video.
I did it out of curiosity, but turned my head away most of the time.
Don't watch it.
Charon, I don't think it was a good idea to post that link here...

I am speechless too.
But than again, this is quite a normal reaction of extremists because of what happened to the Iraqi prisoneers.
As I said, the American army does everything to make the Arabs freak out totally.
Now we have the results.

War sucks anyway

--------------------

What the...?

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 14, 2004 09:11     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy crap. I shouldn't even bother, but...

SIMON6 - I have to point out from the start that I am against the US presence in Iraq. I'm also against any mistreatment of the Iraqi prisoners. I also realize that Radical Muslims do not represent ALL of the Muslim world and that most Muslims are peaceful. The same can be said for Christians or any other religion. Lastly, I am not religious. That being said...

Radical Muslims (those who kill in the name of Allah, going directly against the Qa'ran) are the fucking enemy of all decent human beings.

You said "But than again, this is quite a normal reaction of extremists because of what happened to the Iraqi prisoneers. As I said, the American army does everything to make the Arabs freak out totally." You understand that you're asking the rest of the world to kowtow to their whim so we don't make them mad? Fuck off. Twice. I am against the occupation of Iraq, but I am 100% in full support of locating Al Qaeda members and burning them alive. Will that make other extrememists mad? I bet it will.

I'm stunned that the world seems to be more shocked by videos of naked guys with panties on their heads than by a young man getting his head sawed off by terrorists. Fucking stupid.

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted May 14, 2004 09:58     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Capuchin, you have to know that the US army did not only humiliate the prisoneers, as seen in those famous pictures.
We're talking about murder and rape here.
The father of the victim blames Rumsfeld and Bush directly for the death of his son.
Of course I agree when it comes to get those sick fanatics. I'm not mad man.

--------------------

What the...?

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 14, 2004 10:50     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Simon, I don't suggest you weren't sickened by the Berg video, it's that your anger at both sides seems disproportionate.
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 14, 2004 17:01     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
i guess that was directed at me. not trying to make a point, per se. trying to understand the morbid fascination with watching and "sharing" these videos...

Yes, you were right that was directed at you.

'Morbid fascination' is not the phrase that springs refreshingly to mind when I think about the moments as I clicked on the view buttion and watched the video. Incredulity that somebody could commit an act so barbaric, chanting 'Allah' all the way through the execution and that somebody actually filmed it in the full belief that this was 'justice'. Justice? I stand 100% against the alleged abuses that have been committed by allied troops in Iraq. It should also be recognised that these abuses are small-scale and relate to a tiny minority of individuals. But there is absolutely no justification for this. None at all.

As barbaric as it is a part of me thinks people should see this video. Why? Not to be 'morbidly fascinated'. I want people to get the EXACT picture of what the hell we are dealing with here. They are fully fledged nut cases, I would suggest in the same vein as the Nazis, only far more overt in their actions and far more prepared to go the 'extra mile'. These people cannot be reasoned with. They aren't interested in peace. They are only interested in the destruction of Western civilisation, nothing else. 99.9 reocurring percent of all moslems have only one thing in common with them; the fact they are moslems, and I am certain that, like every moslem I have spoken to, want to be totally disassociated with these fanatics who do nothing but harm to their way of life.

After seeing this video it is totally clear we absolutley have to get these individuals and remove the threat. Not just the perpetrators of this sick beheading; ALL OF THEM. They are brainwashing their subjects into believing that their actions are 'the will of Allah', that they will win a great victory against the infidels of the west. These fundamentalist groups must be taken out so that the ordinary people they habitually lie to can live their lives without the fear and opression they have had to endure for far too long.

Yes, I think this video should be shared - people need to realise just how sick these groups are. Forget Iraq, this goes far, far wider than that.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 14, 2004 17:29     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knick...next time write a book, why dont you? did someone modify the part where i ever said these extremists were 'good guys'. source?

i watched the images from 9-11 and the Chechin (sp?) soldier beheading video. they all left me feeling very hollow and disappointed with both the human race and fundamentalist religions. ill take everyones word that this current video is just as vile, and keep my lunch, thanks. i also dont need to watch the videos as some kind of jackass "teaching tool" to know half the world hates Americans, either. i knew that before 9-11, go figure.

but i guess you have a point. everyone who thought terrorists were 'nice and soft' after 9-11 will surely change their mind after they see this!!!

um, is there anyone who thought that? no.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 14, 2004 18:06     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder why those muslim pieces of shit didn't wear rubber gloves? Didn't they know that there would be a massive amount of blood-loss with such a delicate, and painless operation?

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 14, 2004 18:17     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
actually, a lot of conspiracy theories are abounding about how "real" this beheading really was. there are a shitload of holes in the story that even the mainstream press is reporting.

--------------------

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 14, 2004 18:47     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
Knick...next time write a book, why dont you? did someone modify the part where i ever said these extremists were 'good guys'. source?

i watched the images from 9-11 and the Chechin (sp?) soldier beheading video. they all left me feeling very hollow and disappointed with both the human race and fundamentalist religions. ill take everyones word that this current video is just as vile, and keep my lunch, thanks. i also dont need to watch the videos as some kind of jackass "teaching tool" to know half the world hates Americans, either. i knew that before 9-11, go figure.

but i guess you have a point. everyone who thought terrorists were 'nice and soft' after 9-11 will surely change their mind after they see this!!!

um, is there anyone who thought that? no.

Write a book...If you think that was long you should have seen some of the stuff I did when I was posting at burzum.com!!

If I read my post correctly I never even implied you thought these extremists were the 'good guys', therefore a source is not required.

And as to your last sentence? I think you will find that a lot of people are ignorant to how dangerous these types are. I was amazed at how many of the younger people at my workplace who, apart from not being aware that this had happened, were so nonchalant about it, almost like it was just one of those things. Most, if not all of us here are under no illusions about how brutal these groups are. I worry more about the increasing number of people, especially the youger generation, who seem to be totally oblivious to the world around them. That to me is more dangerous still.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 14, 2004 20:15     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
I'm stunned that the world seems to be more shocked by videos of naked guys with panties on their heads than by a young man getting his head sawed off by terrorists. Fucking stupid.

i agree, i think it is because all of the violence that has filled our t.v. screens over the years with most of it starting in the late 70's it seems.

quote:
Knickerzohnonnof:
Forget Iraq, this goes far, far wider than that.

let their eyes open, it also goes way back too.

that is a powerful training video in the hands of fanatics, which it was most likely used for and to desensitize their people, not to scare us ?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 14, 2004 22:16     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
I wonder why those muslim pieces of shit didn't wear rubber gloves? Didn't they know that there would be a massive amount of blood-loss with such a delicate, and painless operation?

What I really meant to say was that there's always that significant risk of getting A.I.D.S. and/or other blood borne pathogens if you're not protecting yourselves correctly. So I think it would've been wiser on the militants' part had they all worn surgical gloves just to be on the safer side.

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 14, 2004 22:42     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow, Hatross believes the tape is real.

i have no idea if it is real or not myself. but i would have figured youd bite on the conspiracy theory...

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan