my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Beheading (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Beheading
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 20, 2004 18:02     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neoclassical:
Burzum is amazing music.

Some of Burzum's music is very good, I especially like Aske and Det Som Engang Var. Amazing is stretching it a bit though. The ambient stuff, particularly the two albums Daudi Baldrs and Hlidskjalf, is truly awful. In my opinion anybody that thinks this is the logical progression from the black metal he originally played is deluded to put it mildly.

In truth Mr. Vikernes is not especially talented and will always be remembered for events that have nothing to do with music.

However, if we want a discussion about Burzum can the interested parties open up a thread on Too Scared To Scream?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 20, 2004 19:45     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neoclassical:
Capuchin: still trying to avoid answering the question? I love mocking pompous shitsticks like yourself.

Pompous Shitstick? Moi? Someone of my high pedigree shouldn't have to take such abhorrent abuse! I do declare!

Ummm... can I seriously ask what question you're referring to? I'm always happy to answer anything posed to me. Is it that part a few posts back where you say "Capucin - keeping guessing"? Nice grammar, by the way. Ummm. Yeh. Well, guessing about whether you're fat OR lonely? I'd say BOTH safely. Or do you mean you don't think I know what YHBT means (you have been trolled)? Okaaaay. Admittedly at first I thought it was the acronym for your Schwinn-ridin' Nihilist biker gang the Young Hairy Bum Thumpers. No offense to bum thumpers, BTW.

So. Am I on track? Did I answer your question? Was there another one? Answers to some of my other FAQ:

- KISS at age 6
- Saggitarius
- Boxer-briefs (quite comfortable, really)
- With a spoon

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 20, 2004 23:35     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guidon:
Well, the sceptics didn't take long to declare that the video was a fake...

HERE

I have seen that same video of the ear on another site and I have watched the video several times and they do not correspond.

There is a man in green standing where the ear is and he would be nearly two feet taller than this guy with the ear. I can't prove it was added just like I can't prove it wasn't edited out but it's in one and not the other and personally I think the ear looks fake. To me....the light is different on the ear than it is anywhere else in the room.

If it is fake I find it awfully strange that I'm seeing this again on another site. Someone posted it on another site and someone came right after them and said something about it being proof and said "TELL YOUR FREINDS"

I kinda thought that was funny.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 20, 2004 23:38     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also they reduced the width of the clip.

If it was in fact the ear of a military person it would have been in their best interest to show the whole thing.

I don't think this makes a very funny joke, if that's what it's supposed to be.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted May 21, 2004 04:22     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just posted the link that's all. Didn't state it as fact.
neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 21, 2004 07:52     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
Ummm... can I seriously ask what question you're referring to?

The question germaine to this thread and the ongoing flame war. But I knew you'd evade, because the lockstep-mindset always does.

YHBT = You Have Behaved Toolishly

--------------------

http://bbs.anus.com/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=001471

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 22, 2004 05:08     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guidon:
Just posted the link that's all. Didn't state it as fact.

I know.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan