my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Beheading (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Beheading
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 15, 2004 06:27     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
wow, Hatross believes the tape is real.

not really if i believe if it is real or not, that is beside the point.
i was speculating more on its 'intentions' or why it was even filmed and for what purpose.
i have seen the russian one too and i had my doubts. i stand 50%50 on this one and i really didnt want to open a can of worms with this topic. but you know i would call it a consparicy, it is just one of a different kind. it could be real or it could be a fake, but it does exsist.

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 15, 2004 09:24     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
also in my previous post when i stated "powerful training video" that may have come out misunderstood. i didnt mean in a specific group such as 'hamas' or terrorist group, it meant more of any group of people, no matter which side made it or no matter how small the population.

this is more... this is war !

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 15, 2004 14:43     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
What I really meant to say was that there's always that significant risk of getting A.I.D.S. and/or other blood borne pathogens if you're not protecting yourselves correctly. So I think it would've been wiser on the militants' part had they all worn surgical gloves just to be on the safer side.

Their in the 4th World , man! One step above dirt itself, if even.

We haven't gotten around to passing them out condoms and gloves yet.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 15, 2004 22:37     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
Their in the 4th World , man! One step above dirt itself, if even.

We haven't gotten around to passing them out condoms and gloves yet.

Yeah, I was only acting with sarchasm...all of this is so absurd, I couldn't help myself.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 16, 2004 01:59     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You speak the truth, though. Blood borne pathogens and herpes are a big concern when dealing with bodily fluids.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 16, 2004 23:00     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When thinking about Nick Berg now, I'm reminded of a quote from Kurt Vonnegut, whose 'piece' I had just finished reading on another thread:

"One of the few good things about modern times: If you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us."

I guess that sums it all up for me and this discussion.

--------------------

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 17, 2004 16:03     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No legion that was nothing to do with entertainment. It was the harshest possible lesson in how these extremists operate. I wasn't entertained - I was mortified. My thoughts are with Nick Berg's family. I can't even begin to imagine how he must have felt in those last moments of his life.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 17, 2004 19:41     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
All in the name of God, politics, etc.

What a horrible way to die! When I first heard about this video, I thought that it was an actual execution via the "guillotine"...never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it was going to be some piece of shit "sawing" off his head with some sort of butcher knife! I'm utterly speechless, I really don't know what else to say.

What, you've never read history?

This is no big deal. People die all the time, many by means worse than beheading. Would you rather have your head sawed off, or bleed to death in a pool of your own guts after a Jewish bomb blows up your house in Palestine?

Give me a break, you drama queenth!

--------------------

http://bbs.anus.com/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=001471

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 18, 2004 11:19     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:

If you think that was long you should have seen some of the stuff I did when I was posting at burzum.com!

For you to post at burzum.com is hypocrisy

--------------------

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 18, 2004 11:37     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And since the guys in Voivod despise your politics, fatty, maybe you ought to consider bailing from here and joining some lonely-hearts-mommy-didn't -love-me board?
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 18, 2004 12:22     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neoclassical:
you drama queenth!

Nice lisp!

I do understand that there are worse ways in "throwing in the towel", or "kicking the bucket", I was merely acting on sympathy, something that I rarely do. I'll know better "not to" next time.

As a matter of fact, while they were at it, they should've cut off his penis and shoved it into his mouth like a cigar. What on earth were they thinking?.

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 18, 2004 12:29     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From reading Prozack's post, one would think he actually believes anybody here gives a shit what he thinks. Poor chinless bastard!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 18, 2004 15:23     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

And pray tell, why is this oh wizened one?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 19, 2004 17:57     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
And pray tell, why is this oh wizened one?

Wizened one?

Aww....Did he have an accident?

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 19, 2004 18:02     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
From reading Prozack's post, one would think he actually believes anybody here gives a shit what he thinks. Poor chinless bastard!

They seem to be unable to discipline themselves to stop replying

Thus is the essence of trolling... making your ideological opponents reveal themselves as raging egotists out of control.

And yes, all of you have YHBT tattooed on your foreheads!

--------------------

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 19, 2004 19:59     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YHBT? Nah. But I do have Y&T tattooed on my buttocks - just because. What can I say, Dave Meniketti speaks to me.

Oh, and you're fat and lonely.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 20, 2004 12:06     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

For you to express affinity with such a spineless fool as Kristian Vikernes shows you to be no more than a gimp.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 20, 2004 13:16     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Burzum is amazing music.

Capuchin: keeping guessing.

--------------------

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 20, 2004 13:54     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You seem to be back here every day, Ray. Ever wonder who's REALLY being trolled?
neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 20, 2004 14:27     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This topic seems to dominate your bulletin board. Ever wonder...

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted May 20, 2004 14:43     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

ROTFL!!!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted May 20, 2004 16:24     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, the sceptics didn't take long to declare that the video was a fake...

HERE

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 20, 2004 16:39     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Video quality was so bad, it's hard to tell...

Capuchin: still trying to avoid answering the question? I love mocking pompous shitsticks like yourself.

--------------------

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 20, 2004 17:46     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
True, video quality is poor.

So far though I still think this is genuine.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 20, 2004 17:53     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
This topic seems to dominate your bulletin board. Ever wonder...

Umm, that is because until you jumped in and diverted the topic we were actually discussing about the video apparently showing the beheading of Nick Berg.

Methinks you believe that you are important. Big mistake.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan