my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » the Iron Gang is back... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: the Iron Gang is back...
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 12, 2012 01:39     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi everyone, working on the Iron Gang Fanclub, now call

Irong Gang Factory or IGF,

that's the name of the new Voivod lineup as a business. Anyway to make it short, the site is online, just a few items, same old same old, but it's cheap and it is buying direct from us, at the moment I do the shipping so be patient, specially if we are on tour...j/k. Work with Paypal. We are planning lots of stuff...I promise

|  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 12, 2012 04:15     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great!

I don't wanna sound melancholic, but this is for a 25+ years VV fan fantastic to witness. It's as exiting like when I was 16 years old. Déjà vu big time

To The Death

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 12, 2012 08:19     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome. Good to know we can buy direct from the band too. I'll be ordering on the next pay day... or I might wait for Roadburn!

Are you gonna have To The Death vinyl on IGF? Still haven't grabbed myself a copy yet.

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 12, 2012 09:46     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GREAT NEWS!
As soon as I get my destroyed finances together after Roadburn I'll be spending a good part of my hard earned pesos into IGF. And of course also donate to keep VVF alive!!!
TO THE DEATH!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted March 12, 2012 11:20     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome!

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 12, 2012 16:01     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay Nothingface shirt!!!

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 12, 2012 16:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
As soon as I get my destroyed finances together after Roadburn....

Shit, me too. I love the sound of the Iron Gang Factory. Will you specialize in pink goo?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 12, 2012 20:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just added the site to my favorites for future purchases. I should replace some of the XL shirts I have with some mediums, so I don't feel like I'm wearing a tent. The one bad thing about losing weight is all the cool metal Ts have are now too big.

--------------------

yawn

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted March 12, 2012 21:14     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GREAT !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted March 12, 2012 22:29     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ordered!!!

Jacked,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted March 13, 2012 05:21     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any chance of any size Large "Nothingface" shirts becoming available?

Looking forward to seeing what's to come!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 13, 2012 05:48     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Just added the site to my favorites for future purchases. I should replace some of the XL shirts I have with some mediums, so I don't feel like I'm wearing a tent. The one bad thing about losing weight is all the cool metal Ts have are now too big.

Schroed, we should consider a trade of some kind. My tees have all gone too small, or is it me gotten too big???

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 14, 2012 07:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man, I'm gonna have fun in here...
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 14, 2012 17:13     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is awesome! Can't wait to see what the future brings!

The Nothingface shirt is tempting... Hmm...

Anybody who hasn't check out Away's book yet, it's worth every crumpled dollar bill of that $49 USD price tag. The ultimate Voivod art document.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 14, 2012 18:23     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
This is awesome! Can't wait to see what the future brings!

The Nothingface shirt is tempting... Hmm...

Anybody who hasn't check out Away's book yet, it's worth every crumpled dollar bill of that $49 USD price tag. The ultimate Voivod art document.

Still havent got this Masterpiece. I was kinda hoping for a sell at Road burn?

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 14, 2012 18:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be ordering that Nothingface shirt soon as they start making them for all the fatass fans out here(I'm just a large thank you)....

Also Away's book...To The Death, and Warriors of Ice.....

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 14, 2012 22:21     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great, but...

quote:
Zone Rates
No shipping available to the selected country

WTF???

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted March 15, 2012 22:26     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hoi! Where's my t-shirt ?!

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 16, 2012 11:11     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay! Pretty cool!

Any news about any KT and DH remasters/reissue/deluxe/whatever release?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 16, 2012 16:40     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Nothingface one is a different design - there was a mistake with the picture
Shirts

--------------------

String em up

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 17, 2012 00:07     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Iron Gang store seems like a good place for that Roadburn LP... hint hint!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 19, 2012 16:45     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi everybody, thanks for supporting directly the band and ordering on our IGF website. We can promise that we will have lots of stuff on that, it is just the beginning, so we are selling off our overstock at first, but please make suggestion and we will try our best to get that for you. Sorry about the Nothingface shirt, was my mistake. That one will come back in stock pretty soon, as well as the KT, DH (new design) and W&P.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 19, 2012 23:06     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yayyy!! Lots of shopping coming up

--------------------

String em up

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted March 20, 2012 05:27     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A Voivod baseball/trucker hat would be very welcome on my part :P

--------------------

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted March 20, 2012 05:30     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also: Please add shipping to more countries... It seems you can't ship to some parts of the EU :/

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan