my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » the Iron Gang is back... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: the Iron Gang is back...
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 20, 2012 06:09     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would like to suggest zipper hoodies with ->

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 20, 2012 07:39     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and patches! Lots of lovely patches.

--------------------

String em up

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted March 20, 2012 10:50     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by B.U.C.O.:
Also: Please add shipping to more countries... It seems you can't ship to some parts of the EU :/

+1, remember Chile!!!!!!! I would want a couple of shirts!
And what about the reissues? Been waiting for a while

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted March 20, 2012 13:17     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want a Korgull toothbrush and a "Nuclear War" soldering station that melts and then goes BOOM

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 20, 2012 13:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah and Coffee mugs and pinballmachines and .... all the stuff that KISS has

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 20, 2012 15:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't forget the condoms.

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 20, 2012 16:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BOBBLEHEADS!!!!

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 20, 2012 16:26     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Korgull Koffins!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 20, 2012 17:08     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A Dimension Hatross particle accelerator!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 20, 2012 19:00     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How about a nice air freshener like Cannibal Corpse did.

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 20, 2012 22:45     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Also: Please add shipping to more countries... It seems you can't ship to some parts of the EU :/

Brazil is not on the list as well...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 21, 2012 03:37     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Yeah and Coffee mugs and pinballmachines and .... all the stuff that KISS has

Yes!

Speaking of, KISS is playing a free show here on the 30th. Taking Speed as a surprise.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 21, 2012 21:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
How about a nice air freshener like Cannibal Corpse did.

What would the scent of a VOIVOD freshener smell like? I have no desire to take a wiff of the CANNIBAL CORPSE one, assuming it would have the stench of decaying bodies, which wouldn't be very refreshing, but it would be fitting.

I'll second AngelRat's request for the Dimension Hatross particle accelerator... that sounds like something I could really use.

--------------------

yawn

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted March 21, 2012 23:15     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check 'em out, "Warriors of Ice" motif, black or red shirts! Woooooooo!

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted March 22, 2012 00:35     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Unfortunately only ladies M and XXLarge men left if I recall correctly, I think i snapped the last medium red, almost sorry : )

edit: Red that is, maybe some black large, dunno, check what the cart says : )

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted March 22, 2012 13:20     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Noireau, I suggest you make re-issues of all the t-shirts sold on all tours. I'd kill to get another Nothingface tour t-shirt that fits me...
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 22, 2012 13:55     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

sorry man I made the correction let me know if it work now!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 22, 2012 16:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Argh! Where is it???

--------------------

String em up

B.U.C.O.
VoivodFan
Member # 1299

posted March 22, 2012 18:05     Profile for B.U.C.O.   Email B.U.C.O.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Works fine now! Thanks, expect my order in a few days!

--------------------

Flicker, flicker, flicker, flap, POW!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 24, 2012 03:16     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will buy everything from THERE from now on

--------------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 24, 2012 11:28     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
I will buy everything from THERE from now on

I said the same thing. What better way than directly from the band?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 24, 2012 16:47     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No shiznit. I usually try to do that when I buy stuff, but a lot of bands don't carry older stuff, just more recent, so I defer to amazon or ebay. I can't wait till those remasters come out, hint hint

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 27, 2012 19:20     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Considering what this is going for, maybe you should reprint the KT shirts?

Bargain reduced to $297 from $350

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 27, 2012 21:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Considering what this is going for, maybe you should reprint the KT shirts?

Bargain reduced to $297 from $350

I bought one at their show at SCION.....hopefully they'll have some for you guys at Roadburn..........

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 28, 2012 18:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ooh that'd be nice..

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan