my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » the Iron Gang is back... (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: the Iron Gang is back...
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted March 31, 2012 06:23     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally i get my Dark Batman-Shirt today!! (f***in' lazy postmen, tooks more than 4 weeks of delivery to Germany )
So, what should i buy next ?

Love this factory, it brings back those memories, when i odered my stuff from the 80s Iron Gang (or should i call it Iron Gang v1.0?)

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

|  IP: Logged
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted April 01, 2012 14:30     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry that it take so long, but shipping cost has been set to the minimum, so it will take longer specially overseas. More stuff is coming up very soon!
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted April 01, 2012 16:08     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx for your infos on this, Blacky. At least i think it's the slow work of the german customs. i can place any orders on any days of the week at every point of this world, i promise, i will get that stuff on a specified saturday (and only on saturday!)... It doesn't matter if it's send by air mail or not.
Strange...isn't it? or is it typically german?
Oh, this just happens in the past few months, 1 or 2 years ago i get my oversea stuff anyday

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted April 03, 2012 22:48     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It did take a little over a week to get here in the States, but packaged beautifully, top-notch merch. The speed of service (or lack thereof) is due to the postal carrier(s), not the 'Factory. Thank you!

Looking forward to more of the same,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 04, 2012 06:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@ Blacky:

Are you going to take the goods to Tilburg next week? I am planning on buying a shitload of shirts, hats, buttons, patches at the show.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 04, 2012 08:59     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What Paul said!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan