my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » tickets to Roadburn festival (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: tickets to Roadburn festival
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 26, 2011 12:07     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For reals, then? Wow, what a crazy morning you all had over there. And here I am in Sunny New Mexico getting ready to go and see the Muppets movie, hahaha. Fuck yes! Not even sure what to think right now.

I'll say this again: THANK YOU! I'm not even sure beer is enough to repay you all for making the trip to the ticket office, broken computers and all.

Well. I hope you've had your beers today and are able to put your feet up for a bit and sit back and say, "What the fuck was I thinking buying eveyone tix?!?!?"

Alright. Cheers and Cheers and Beers Iron Gang-ers! Off to a movie I guess, ha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 26, 2011 12:14     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by roman1972:
it's financially impossible for me to buy a 3 or 4-day ticket! the only reason why I'm going is...well, you all know!
anybody here knows how to get a 1-day-ticket, there MUST be a chance! any ideas?

The website doesn't say 1 day tickets, only for the afterburner on Sunday. Sorry for that. Maybe you can share a ticket with somebody who only wants to go the other days?

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 26, 2011 12:18     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
We better get you $55 worth of beeers there then!!
Robert how much have Paypal skimmed off you in total for processing the money?? need to sort that out also.
Thank you so much for sorting this out guys!! Going to be awesome!

Don't worry, we sort it out during Roadburn. We're glad we could help you guys

quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Well. I hope you've had your beers today and are able to put your feet up for a bit and sit back and say, "What the fuck was I thinking buying eveyone tix?!?!?"

Alright. Cheers and Cheers and Beers Iron Gang-ers! Off to a movie I guess, ha.

Hahaha, yes that was what I was thinking of, but more in the "damn they must have those tix for the Voivod gathering" kind a way

I had my beer, I had my indoor soccer game, and now I'm going to my favorite Indian restaurant and after that I will be very spoily with beer......

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 26, 2011 13:58     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rob and Paul: "Voivodian of the year" medal.

THANKS GUYS!!!!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 30, 2011 10:42     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me & Meg will probably make a little holiday trip thingy out of this. We'll go by car, and it would take 11-12 hours to drive to Tilburg/Roberts place. We will look at hotels to make the drive a 2 day one.

Any good ideas of nice places in Germany to stay?

Not too much time for looking at flowers, museums or the other essential stuff. Just a nice town to have a dinner and get a good nights sleep.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 30, 2011 16:07     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Me & Meg will probably make a little holiday trip thingy out of this. We'll go by car, and it would take 11-12 hours to drive to Tilburg/Roberts place. We will look at hotels to make the drive a 2 day one.

Any good ideas of nice places in Germany to stay?

Not too much time for looking at flowers, museums or the other essential stuff. Just a nice town to have a dinner and get a good nights sleep.

Well.... Munchen is THE place to be in my opinion. It would be quit a drive...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted December 05, 2011 09:28     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES! Goed gedaan, Rob & Paul! Definitely one for the Adventures in Getting Roadburn Tickets book, classic.

I was hoping that everything would work out for everyone, so this is great news! Anyone else agree that Voivod should join Farflung on stage for a super XL version of The Nile Song?

No sleep til 'burg!

Vroom -- Bremen's a lovely city on the way from Sweden to Holland. Try http://www.hotel-walter.de/en. It's right by the river, a nice walk to restaurants. For more options, including places to stay outside the city, have a look here: http://www.bremen.de/tourismus_und_uebernachten/uebernachten/hotels.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted December 05, 2011 11:56     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 317537:
YES! Goed gedaan, Rob & Paul! Definitely one for the Adventures in Getting Roadburn Tickets book, classic.

I was hoping that everything would work out for everyone, so this is great news! Anyone else agree that Voivod should join Farflung on stage for a super XL version of The Nile Song?

No sleep til 'burg!

Vroom -- Bremen's a lovely city on the way from Sweden to Holland. Try http://www.hotel-walter.de/en. It's right by the river, a nice walk to restaurants. For more options, including places to stay outside the city, have a look here: http://www.bremen.de/tourismus_und_uebernachten/uebernachten/hotels.

Sweet!
That looks great. Perfect distance too for the by then slightly yawny Vrooms to stop and eat, drink and catch up on the ol z for a few hours.

Saving this.
Thank you nice collection of numbers.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 17, 2012 14:48     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@ matt &Amy.

Shell I send THE tickets to your houses? Best give me your adresses. How woud you like them sent, by pigeon?

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 17, 2012 17:20     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay, postings! Thanks Paul. Can send you my address on arsebook. And can send the postage via Cuntpal if there's a way of doing it without getting skimmed eh.

--------------------

String em up

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted January 23, 2012 12:49     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been listening to Outer Limits today... Wouldn't it be great if Farflung joined Voivod (or vice-versa) on stage at Roadburn this year to play the Nile Song?
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 29, 2012 14:37     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hoi Angelrat. Did you get a ticket?

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 29, 2012 18:13     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Hoi Angelrat. Did you get a ticket?
Not yet coz I've been lazy. I hope to get something arranged in time. Don't wanna miss this!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 30, 2012 10:04     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna might have something for you then
I'll let her know.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 30, 2012 10:22     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Luna might have something for you then
I'll let her know.

Luna is not going??? Or is she going on her own????

I hope so.....

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 30, 2012 10:34     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seriously not liking the idea of Luna not going... Let's hope she's just going on her own

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted January 30, 2012 16:03     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't worry lads. Luna has more than one ticket.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 30, 2012 16:24     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Don't worry lads. Luna has more than one ticket.

ah, cool

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 30, 2012 17:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I have an extra set of tickets AR.

Let me know if you'd like them.

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 02, 2012 20:28     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
An offer I can't refuse. Next week I'll know if I can take these days off. If not I'll have to kill my boss. Slow and violently...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 03, 2012 04:27     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
An offer I can't refuse. Next week I'll know if I can take these days off. If not I'll have to kill my boss. Slow and violently...

Haha, np: Pleasure to Kill !!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 03, 2012 11:05     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
If not I'll have to kill my boss.

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 11, 2012 02:44     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2 months to go. dumdidumdidum...

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 11, 2012 04:13     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
2 months to go. dumdidumdidum...

Your avatar is in a hurry to get there in time

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 13, 2012 04:10     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Last night I had the weirdest dream.
You were all in Holland and I was kinda leading you all because I know the way. But instead of being in Tilburg where the event is you all were interested in visiting other parts of Holland such as the Zoo, big swimmingpools etc....

I maybe need some kind of a checkup...

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan