my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » tickets to Roadburn festival (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: tickets to Roadburn festival
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 21, 2011 09:24     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tonight I'll be sending you my hard earned pesos Rob, Chilean tonight, that is
Salúd!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

|  IP: Logged
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 21, 2011 09:31     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:

Btw: Paypal are tiny penny cunts!! They counted 3,4% + euro 0,35 euro for the transaction

let's see if I got it right: that's 3,4% of the whole amount + a fixed 0,35 euro fee for the transaction, uh?
CHEERS!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 21, 2011 10:29     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
let's see if I got it right: that's 3,4% of the whole amount + a fixed 0,35 euro fee for the transaction, uh?
CHEERS!

Not with all the transfers I received. I guess it depends on what box you check as sender.

Don't worry about it, we'll sort it out

Hasta Luego!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 21, 2011 11:34     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Santiago - Amsterdam: 11964.52 Kilometers
At 50 mph it will take Igor 148.7 hours to get there. So no need to fly. Catch a fast boat

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 21, 2011 13:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not that I'm having any, but if I ever gave birth to a boy (with little devil horns), I'd name him Santiago.

Not sure where the hell that come from...oh well.

Carry on then.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 21, 2011 15:26     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Santiago - Amsterdam: 11964.52 Kilometers
At 50 mph it will take Igor 148.7 hours to get there. So no need to fly. Catch a fast boat

Worst case scenario: swimming at 1.1 km/h ... Once you crossed Cape Horn it's piece of cake... And I'd have a smokin' athletic body upon arrival to Dutch harbours. Or maybe not.

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 21, 2011 20:47     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Swimming long distances is common practice here in Nether Wastedlands. Thus most Dutch folks bear an uncannily resemblance to Johnny Weissmuller. You'll notice.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 21, 2011 21:08     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Screw Voivod, I just wanna come see Igor's smokin' athletic body!
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 21, 2011 21:38     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 22, 2011 01:45     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Worst case scenario: swimming at 1.1 km/h ... Once you crossed Cape Horn it's piece of cake... And I'd have a smokin' athletic body upon arrival to Dutch harbours. Or maybe not.

Take the short cut at the Strait of Magellan, otherwise you're to tired to stay awake at roadburn.....

Or take one of these ->

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted November 22, 2011 05:41     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow
looks like something taken from the rrröööaaarrr!!! artwork. Quite proper.

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 22, 2011 06:09     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Wow
looks like something taken from the rrröööaaarrr!!! artwork. Quite proper.

Hehehe, did a short trip with one of these in Laos last month, but with a bit a smaller engine. They are nuts with those unstable "things"...

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 22, 2011 14:44     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
While paying for the tickets. Stroll into This is not an exercise and hand Blacky a few credits to help with VVF's server costs

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 22, 2011 20:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Not with all the transfers I received. I guess it depends on what box you check as sender.

Don't worry about it, we'll sort it out

Hasta Luego!

Which box are you supposed to check?? Won't do that again the pinching fucknuts.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 23, 2011 11:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
While paying for the tickets. Stroll into This is not an exercise and hand Blacky a few credits to help with VVF's server costs

Thanks for the reminder.

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 25, 2011 09:53     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good luck with getting the tickets guys. Hoping to check in here tomorrow and find good news all round.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 25, 2011 10:21     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Good luck with getting the tickets guys. Hoping to check in here tomorrow and find good news all round.

Well I am the last one in the "tickets-getting-chain"

I already asked my 14 year old son Mille and my wife to join me at 9:00 in the fucking morning to get those oh so wanted tickets.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 25, 2011 12:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Well I am the last one in the "tickets-getting-chain"

I already asked my 14 year old son Mille and my wife to join me at 9:00 in the fucking morning to get those oh so wanted tickets.

Paul: Damn. I hope all goes well. Seriously, thank you, Mille and your lovely Wife for doing this for us.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 25, 2011 15:27     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah thank you guys!!! Hope you get to the front of the queue tomorrow!

--------------------

String em up

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 26, 2011 07:23     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Djeeez's, what a fuss to get those tickets

Paul has the tickets for him, his friend, the Villain family and Amy and Co.

Our ticket counter had a technical problem with the printing unit, so no tickets. I guess 10 people standing in the row for Roadburn tickets......

First we ran to the train station, were they mabey had a ticket office too, but no. During running with Paul on the phone, if he could get some extra tickets. At train station no more ticket office... Calling Paul, Paul back to the ticket store and phoned back, got 'm!

Couple of minutes later Paul on the phone again. The dumb ass kid behind the counter sold him only camping passes...... Glad he could cancel them that day without loosing money.

I went back home with my girlfriend and my friend and tried the internet. After one and a half hour of trying to connect every time again, we were lucky to get 7 three day passes in total with 4 different accounts.

For the people who want the 4 days, I will get the seperate afterburners, so everything will be good.

7 minutes they needed to sell out.... pffffff

Damn I need a beer now

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 26, 2011 08:00     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Djeeez's, what a fuss to get those tickets

Paul has the tickets for him, his friend, the Villain family and Amy and Co.

Our ticket counter had a technical problem with the printing unit, so no tickets. I guess 10 people standing in the row for Roadburn tickets......

First we ran to the train station, were they mabey had a ticket office too, but no. During running with Paul on the phone, if he could get some extra tickets. At train station no more ticket office... Calling Paul, Paul back to the ticket store and phoned back, got 'm!

Couple of minutes later Paul on the phone again. The dumb ass kid behind the counter sold him only camping passes...... Glad he could cancel them that day without loosing money.

I went back home with my girlfriend and my friend and tried the internet. After one and a half hour of trying to connect every time again, we were lucky to get 7 three day passes in total with 4 different accounts.

For the people who want the 4 days, I will get the seperate afterburners, so everything will be good.

7 minutes they needed to sell out.... pffffff

Damn I need a beer now

Hahaha Damn!
I think we're all owe you a lot of beers now. You shouldn't have to worry about that during the festival after that effort.

Irong gang? He just proved it.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 26, 2011 08:03     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, it was quit a morning...

The girl behind the counter was doing her job but had no idea... Neither did I. I asked her why those tickets were much cheaper then the first 5 that I bought. She said: i don't know but I think because there is no afterburner party involved... Geezzzz.

On top of that, because of all the fuzz my car was overdue what lead to a ticket! €55,- down the fucking drain.

The good news is we all are going!!
Amy, 2 tickets... Matt, 2 Tickets... and one for me.....

Proof:

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 26, 2011 09:25     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We better get you $55 worth of beeers there then!!
Robert how much have Paypal skimmed off you in total for processing the money?? need to sort that out also.
Thank you so much for sorting this out guys!! Going to be awesome!

--------------------

String em up

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 26, 2011 10:32     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome work guys - I'll be getting you a few drinks too. This is gonna be incredible. Make sure you're all packing cameras so we can share the madness!
roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted November 26, 2011 10:40     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's financially impossible for me to buy a 3 or 4-day ticket! the only reason why I'm going is...well, you all know!
anybody here knows how to get a 1-day-ticket, there MUST be a chance! any ideas?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan