my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » tickets to Roadburn festival (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Author Topic: tickets to Roadburn festival
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 14, 2012 08:46     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
While your post really cracked me up, I have to admit I've had some absurd dreams about my trip to roadburn as well, you know? ... Like Tilburg looking exactly like Santiago, Voivod using metallica's live intro and shit like that. In none of those dreams I get to see Voivod's show. Just when Away is playing the count- in the alarm clock starts sounding. That's the beauty of this forum: being able to talk of my childish dreams/anexiety with no shame .... Hahaha

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 14, 2012 11:13     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
That's the beauty of this forum: being able to talk of my childish dreams/anexiety with no shame .... Hahaha

yeah......

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 15, 2012 14:26     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Paul did you post the tickets yet?

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 15, 2012 16:58     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Hey Paul did you post the tickets yet?

Oops, no. Middle in à construction @ home...
Will try this weekend. Sorry for delay......

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 15, 2012 18:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
Oops, no. Middle in à construction @ home...
Will try this weekend. Sorry for delay......

Haha. You rule. Did you ever get my email with my mailing address?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 15, 2012 19:06     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aww no problems! No great rush anyways! Thanks geezer.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 16, 2012 02:09     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Haha. You rule. Did you ever get my email with my mailing address?

think so

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 22, 2012 11:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
An offer I can't refuse. Next week I'll know if I can take these days off. If not I'll have to kill my boss. Slow and violently...

Hey AR: Did you get the days off or is your boss in for a slow kill? Well, if Paul mails the tickets they'll have been here and back by the time they reach you.

BTW: My flight, well one part of my flight, has been booked! So amp me up with excitement because I'm having buyers remorse right now, haha.

--------------------

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted February 22, 2012 12:51     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's great, Luna!

**edited** to correct countdown..

SEVEN weeks and one day to go! We're going to have a rrrrooooaarrrring good time!

I recently got a sneak preview of the special poster being designed for Voivod's Dimension H show...so book the rest of your trip & come on over & get a copy! And some fries drowning in mayo...

"Only Broodje Jantje is Real!"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 22, 2012 14:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fries drowning in mayo..........???
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 22, 2012 14:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yum!!!!!!!

--------------------

String em up

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 22, 2012 15:30     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news Luna!!!! So, it looks like this one will beat Wacken 2010 as the biggest VVF meeting... Can't fuckin' wait!

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 22, 2012 20:57     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Hey AR: Did you get the days off or is your boss in for a slow kill? Well, if Paul mails the tickets they'll have been here and back by the time they reach you.

I did get those days off, so no Saw-inspired torture-killings (or dead horse-heads) for my bossy here. Now I've only need some place to crash my lazy ass at nite.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 23, 2012 02:32     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Fries drowning in mayo..........???

Yup, drowning in mayo.... It's growse!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 23, 2012 02:35     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Yup, drowning in mayo.... It's growse!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted February 23, 2012 04:51     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warriors of fries!
The yellow piled on...
Warriors of fries!
Midway through life, midway to death
The Roadburn-goers fight for the best...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 23, 2012 06:06     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm looking forward to it even more now. Fries and mayo LUVVERRRLY

--------------------

String em up

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 23, 2012 09:34     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mayo-ed fries abomination on one hand, dutch dynamite abomination on the other... What could possibly go wrong?

The Dutch are evil, evil people. Looking forward to it!!!

--------------------

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted February 23, 2012 11:12     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And don't forget the 6 Weapons listening party at Beekse Bergen [edited to reflect latest accommodation update in the other thread!]

Then again, the CD might cause the animals at the safari park to riot...on second thought, cancel the listening party...

Speaking of accommodation...
AR -- FWIW there are a couple of people already posting on the special Roadburn fest part of the DFFD forum looking for roommates. One guy is staying at 't Wapen van Tilburg, which is a hilarious little hotel a short walk from the venue. Then there's a gal staying at a hotel in Eindhoven just across from the train station. have a look here

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 23, 2012 13:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 317537:

Speaking of accommodation...
AR -- FWIW there are a couple of people already posting on the special Roadburn fest part of the DFFD forum looking for roommates. One guy is staying at 't Wapen van Tilburg, which is a hilarious little hotel a short walk from the venue. Then there's a gal staying at a hotel in Eindhoven just across from the train station. have a look here

Nice. I need to check this out too. I need a bed where I can pass out and pass gas. Or something.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan