my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOÏVOD to tour South America in September!!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: VOÏVOD to tour South America in September!!!
jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted July 26, 2010 09:55     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very nice poster, I'd like to have one !

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 27, 2010 01:12     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Killer indeed! Much better than the Brazilian one.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted July 27, 2010 14:43     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pretty happy for you guys!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 27, 2010 15:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, this is my 2nd favourite thread (the 1st being the Happy Birthday Luna! thread, ha).

Any chance you'd be willing to mail a poster to New Mexico? Too fuckin' cool!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted July 27, 2010 15:54     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my ticket already! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!! (note that probably I won't use it (I will be backstage), but I HAD to have my Voivod ticket, you know? I'm sure you freaks do understand

Now, if only Rush confirmed their Chilean gig (as the media here has claimed) I would die a happy man on December.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted July 27, 2010 16:01     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Any chance you'd be willing to mail a poster to New Mexico? Too fuckin' cool!

I'll do my best to get some ... I'm not sure yet of which of the 2 versions will be printed at the end ... I'll keep you informed

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 27, 2010 17:27     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool igor...

--------------------

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 16, 2010 14:47     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEAH!

IT'S TRUE!!!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 16, 2010 21:10     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAR HAR HAR...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted September 02, 2010 09:22     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF?
Yesterday I was informed that the Voivod show in Santiago is not confirmed anymore, and that if it takes place it won't be on sept 12, as my ticket says.

I was like: "but the 9/12 date in santiago appears on voivod.com"; then I went back to check voivod.com and THEY CHANGED IT! ....

Now there's a gig in Brazilia for that day, and Santiago is not appearing anymore. According to my informer, the gig promoter is trying to move it for Sept.10 ... he said that the tour manager (a Colombian guy) is just fucking up with the dates.

FUCK, I'M ANGRY!!!

--------------------

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted September 02, 2010 09:38     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted September 02, 2010 09:56     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck! thats horrible igor! KILL HIM!
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted September 02, 2010 10:10     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, at least I already saw them in Wacken and Brutal Assault last month, so my friend Gerfat should go and kill that asshole of a tour manager.

--------------------

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted September 02, 2010 21:27     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dammit! Mexico isn't on the list

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 02, 2010 22:17     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF????

That Chilean gig controversy sucks ass!!! Hope they can figure it out!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 03, 2010 01:58     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, that really sucks for you guys. Hope it will come to a good answer soon and the gig will take place..

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 03, 2010 10:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That seriously blows. And that's a long ass trip to make, so I hope it all pans out for you guys.

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 04, 2010 17:58     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check it out, now it's the Brazilian dates that were canceled. Apparently the promoter couldn't get the work visas in time.

Hooray.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 05, 2010 07:28     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heey, Igor and others involved.
Hope this turnes out good for you!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted September 06, 2010 09:02     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've just read a statement from the Chilean Promoter and he said the dates are going to be changed to the first weekend of October. He also said that the band is 100% willing to come over here to play, and that it was all the Colombian promoter's fault that eventually fucked us all south-american Voivodians.

If the Brazilian dates are cancelled, they should likely be moved to early October as well. Kinda makes sense.

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 06, 2010 09:39     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
If the Brazilian dates are cancelled, they should likely be moved to early October as well. Kinda makes sense.

Damn, I'm heading for Sao Paulo 14th of Oktober. Still no Voivod in Brazil for me...

I'm glad you guys get to see them after all.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted September 06, 2010 09:42     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've heard the same history Igor, hope it works out fine!!! They are supposed to give the new dates today, so we'll keep you informed

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted September 06, 2010 10:27     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Damn, I'm heading for Sao Paulo 14th of Oktober. Still no Voivod in Brazil for me...

I'm glad you guys get to see them after all.

Hey Rob! ...as far as I know, maybe you could still catch RUSH here in Southamerica:

08/10 Sao Paulo
10/10 Rio de Janeiro
15/10 Buenos Aires
17/10 Santiago de Chile

...just saying

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted September 06, 2010 10:32     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gerfat:
I've heard the same history Igor, hope it works out fine!!! They are supposed to give the new dates today, so we'll keep you informed

Yeah, I already told the promoter (Chargola) that if he succeeds on bringing Voivod to Chile, I'll knit him a jersey, cook him a cake and babysit his children for a week.

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 07, 2010 01:27     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People here in Brasil unfortunately are not so optimistic. I just talked to a member of the band Genocídio, which would be the opening act, and he said that Voivod would no longer come, at least not in 2010.

Let's wait and hope that things can be worked out.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan