my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOÏVOD to tour South America in September!!! (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Author Topic: VOÏVOD to tour South America in September!!!
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted March 28, 2011 10:33     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Igor, you lucky &$%%&%&$!!! What a great experience you had! VOIVOD LIVES!!!!!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 28, 2011 11:40     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Igor - you fucking deserved that mate. Looks like an awesome time was had. Get your Araya-ish arse back over to Europe so you can tell me all the (i)gory details!

Nice photos from the Chilian VVF contingent. Thanks for sharing. I'll return the favour from Roadburn.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 28, 2011 13:16     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good photoshopping there Igor!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Glad you had an even better time than expected mate

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 28, 2011 13:43     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet. Thanks for sharing Igor.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 28, 2011 14:31     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great pictures and stories!! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 28, 2011 15:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, talk about awesome. Especially letting Dan use the effects..........Great stuff!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 28, 2011 17:13     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great great pictures. Looks like you were having more then a blast....

I would love to have that backdrop btw...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted March 28, 2011 19:13     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Killer pics guys !! glad all went well in the end

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 29, 2011 08:26     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Igor - you fucking deserved that mate. Looks like an awesome time was had. Get your Araya-ish arse back over to Europe so you can tell me all the (i)gory details!

Thanks, bro... and I'll sure do it, though I don't believe I'll be making any long trips this year, given my mom's health issues :-( ... as soon as things get back to normal, I'll be there, thirstier than ever.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 29, 2011 08:36     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
I would love to have that backdrop btw...

I helped Blacky to fold it after their 2nd show ... it was kinda strange and awesome to be folding such piece of legendary canvas.

I also got to check instruments before the show and idiot-fanboy-me couldn't help but play one second of Overreaction's intro when checking the Blower Bass ... do'h! ... sorry 'bout that! I tried not to be an annoying fanboy, but damn, it was difficult!

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 29, 2011 14:40     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
I tried no to be an annoying fanboy, but damn, it was difficult!

Oh yeah, I recognize that 100%. It feels a little strange when you meet those guys outside a show. Things I say are always like how VOivod changed my life and turned me into the person I am nowadays and the fact that they are still around rocking the world and how glad I am that Dan filled up Piggys shoes....

Then I wonder how many times they hear that and do they not get bored about it...

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 29, 2011 22:04     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A cool video from the Santiago gig:

video

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 29, 2011 22:07     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
A cool video from the Santiago gig:

video

Awesome!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 29, 2011 22:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HUGE SWIRLING PIT!!!
You music freaks in South America are the craziest & loudest fuckers on the planet. Guess that's why so many great bands have been filming their concerts down there for dvd.

The band sounds so fuckin' killer!!!!

--------------------

yawn

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 30, 2011 12:12     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a review of the concert ... in spanish ... it basically says that Voivod kicked so much ass it wasn't even funny.

Scroll down for a really nice gallery of both Exciter and Voivod.

LINK

--------------------

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 31, 2011 04:32     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great video Igor!! I bet you were bored beyond belief

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted April 01, 2011 03:47     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
looks great, igor! glad you had alot of fun and got to hang with the guys - you definately deserve it!

you too gerfat! awesome about the Away book trade! (cute photo too!)

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted April 03, 2011 23:25     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Credits go to Jorge Gonzalez

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted April 04, 2011 04:35     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW! Captain Blacky on the Sea of Korgull

quote:
Originally posted by Gerfat:

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 04, 2011 08:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That ruled! What a great little tour......

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan