my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » War and pain 3CD (* reviewed ) (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: War and pain 3CD (* reviewed )
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 07, 2004 03:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi there,

i wonder if there is someone who already has it. How do you like it? When will it hit the stores?

I phoned the local store, they said it would come out 5 april, so far no thing.

Later, Paul

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 07, 2004 07:36       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It should be out all over Europe and it will NOT be sold in the U.S.,so you'll have to order it from Metal Blade Germany if you live in the U.S.-thats according to Anton of Metal Blade Germany.
IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 07, 2004 08:22     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How about Canada? How about Canada?

I guess I'll have to order the german importeven tho it will cost like 400$ The band is from fucking Jonquière for crying out loud! What did we do to deserve this? Are they punishing us?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 07, 2004 09:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me is told it'll be less than €20,- ( $25,-)

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 09, 2004 09:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks,

i guess there will not be something on it that is new to us. The live stuff is spread out allready. Maybe the quality is a little better? I will listen to it tonight for it lays ready at home then. My lovely wife bought it today.....

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 09, 2004 10:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCKING HELL.... THIS IS GREAAT MARVELOUS

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 09, 2004 10:50     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy fuck! That looks awsome. I can't wait to get my dirty paws on it.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted April 09, 2004 15:01     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOLY SHIT!
I want it right now!!! Can't wait any more for this pure jewel !!

Hey Mr Corpse just for satisfied my need. Did you get that promo copy from US office of MetalBlade or from the german one?

Just want to know if it's already out in America 'cos on the MetalBlade US site it's not available yet but it is on the German site!
It look like I'll have to order it from Germany!

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 09, 2004 15:31     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well there goes 21 euros for something good
http://www.cdgo.com/artigoDetalhe.php?idArtigo=2346175

Thanks Warcorpse

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 09, 2004 15:47     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I got mine from one of the former bass players.
[/b]

Pierre St. Jean, we love you.

Seriously, cool shit... I'll get that ASAP. Especially because, to my eternal shame, I don't actually own a hard copy of W&P...

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 09, 2004 16:39       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I emailed Metal Blade Germany last week and someone named Anton replied back saying it will not be sold in the U.S.,and it was 14 euros plus 7 euros for airmail.

anton@metalblade.de

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 09, 2004 17:04     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
metalblade.com does list it, with release date "TBA" so who knows if, when or how much! It seems they keep changing it though, I've seen posts elsewhere that said the Metal Blade site was showing a June release date. It wasn't when I looked today however.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 10, 2004 01:08     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got a price of $25 for airmail to US.

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted April 10, 2004 05:03     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did get mine yesterday and I'm very happy about. The packaging is excellent, like Warcorpse wrote. I thought that the sound was a little freshier, but I did listen to the original cd-copy this morning and now I know the difference....... For the die hard fans all familiar stuff, but still very nice to have

Grtz, DBC

ps. I hope they come out with more old Voivodstuff, like KT. Only my CD-shelve is full very quick with thes boxes

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted April 10, 2004 10:29     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my order from the store today, and it looks and sounds awesome.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 10, 2004 11:08     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy fuck! That looks awsome. I'm going to order it today as soon as the fucking stores open. I'd use the wife's credit card and get it off the Metal Blade site, but she'd kill me.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 10, 2004 12:17     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit! There is nobody in this retarded city that can order it for me. Fuck! Where can I order it from kids? Help me out here. Who will ship it to Canada and accepts Paypal? Credit card is not an option. (see above post). I'm going to scour the 'net, but things are looking bleak.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 10, 2004 14:15       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Email Anton at Metal Blade Germany,they do accept Paypal!
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 10, 2004 17:16     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
..........Who will ship it to Canada and accepts Paypal?......(

Hi.
Metalblade in Germany will do that.

quote:
...PAY PAL: After placing your order you will get an e-mail requesting payment.
Please follow the instructions on this e-mail.

Postage Rates:
1 CD = 3,50 EUR..

LINK:Metalblade

Chose the "STORE" and there you serch for VOIVOD

Good "hunting-luck"

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 11, 2004 13:22     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Shit! There is nobody in this retarded city that can order it for me. Fuck! Where can I order it from kids? Help me out here. Who will ship it to Canada and accepts Paypal? Credit card is not an option. (see above post). I'm going to scour the 'net, but things are looking bleak.

-------
Here: http://shop.metalblade.de/start.php
methods of payment: http://shop.metalblade.de/versandbed.php?upd=9627

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 11, 2004 20:02     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i got mine off e-bay for 5$. not a bad deal.

(JUST KIDDING)

came home tonight from out of town and it was waiting on me. listening to the Live Demo Disc, which ive never heard before...sounds good so far. muchas gracias to my great white northern fairy godmother.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 11, 2004 22:11     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
came home tonight from out of town and it was waiting on me.

You need to introduce me to these people sometime.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 11, 2004 23:34     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

i dont know, Skul---that guy is pretty antisocial.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 12, 2004 16:10       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got my copy today and man it is a thing of beauty!
It takes a week exactly to here from Metal Blade Germany.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 12, 2004 17:26     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
Just got my copy today and man it is a thing of beauty!
It takes a week exactly to here from Metal Blade Germany.

Hey LE, what ever happened to that http://www.importcdservices.com/? Did you get yours from them, or directly from Metal Blade Europe? 'Cause I've been email the guy at the above link and ain't getting no replies...

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan