my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » War and pain 3CD (* reviewed ) (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: War and pain 3CD (* reviewed )
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 24, 2004 11:02     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Yep, I mailed stuff to several different countries in Europe and they all delivered in 5 - 8 days. Mailed something to Canada the same day and it took 13 days to deliver.....

Yeah, this is kind of ironic.

Holy smoke, I'm exhausted! First period Sweden - Denmark Hockey 2 - 1. Danish powerplay 5 against 3, of course they scored. I'm scared .

Now it doesn't belong in this topic, we need a sports/hockey thread. 2:nd period begins.

Cheers!
- Annki

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 24, 2004 13:11     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ordered mine from Ginza, another Swedish webstore, and they had sold every copy they had (Kinda cool that early VV still works )
A few days later i got a mail that it was back in stock, came home from work a day later and there it was, waiting in my ol' mailbox

Great work on this pack by the german boys.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 24, 2004 16:01     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AnnkiZ:
[QB]

quote"There has been a delay, we are sorry for the ..bla bla

That's a bummer AnnkiZ. Anton put mine in the mail on Monday and there they were crammed in my little mail box yesterday!
Metal Blade is the shit!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 25, 2004 02:44     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
..........That's a bummer AnnkiZ....[/QB]

Yeah feel kind of; " - Hey, where's my album, huh?" That's me whining.

Should have gone for Metalblade or Ginza like "Vroom" did. Oh, I'll get it, they promised.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted April 26, 2004 01:10     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhhhh, much to my surprise I recieved and early birthday present from Luna on Friday.

War And Pain 3CD!!!!!!!!!! Hip-hip hooray! Yahoooooo! Atta boy!!!!! Thanx a buch sis!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 26, 2004 10:57     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, it's here! in my mailbox today when I came home from work.

it's great! The cd-rom works perfectly!
The voivod video is really something. Thanks Metalblade, Voivod and apologies to CDON. Looks like they sent it on friday but they didn't mail me.

Please come over to europe Voivod. I really want to see you live! just once!

Oh, I'm happy

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted April 26, 2004 15:46     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got mine this morning!
Ultra fast shipping from metalblade.de

Great stuffs, Even better than my expectation.
The remastered version itself worth the price.
The enhanced part is cool too!
A must for all old era Voivod fan, get it NOW!

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted April 26, 2004 22:42     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um, can I borrow someones credit card # ?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 27, 2004 01:43     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got mine on Friday.... Very, very nice!!!

To be honest, I'm not overly impressed with the actual sound quality of the Iron Gang rarities... I might even say I have better rips of some of these... But overall, the package as a whole is fucking lovely and the W&P remaster sounds much fuller, brighter, heavier, and better that my 1987 cd issue! $25 well spent and I'd do it again!

For Voivod stuff like this, I'll drop the cash anyday! Nice job Metalblade!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 28, 2004 14:52     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Ahhhhh, much to my surprise I recieved and early birthday present from Luna on Friday.

War And Pain 3CD!!!!!!!!!! Hip-hip hooray! Yahoooooo! Atta boy!!!!! Thanx a buch sis!

Wow!! What a surprise I just got here today at work!! I got an early, early birthday present too-----THANK YOU LUNA!!!!.

I was hoping that you recieved one too, slugbutt!! Can't wait to hear it.....I haven't even broken it open yet. Still admiring the package itself.

Man, are your sisters as cool as ours is!?!?!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 28, 2004 16:01     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
-THANK YOU LUNA!!!!.

Man, are your sisters as cool as ours is!?!?!

You're quite welcome! I'm surprised you already received the cds. Who says it's "snail mail"? - signed, One Cool Sister

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 29, 2004 08:43     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
...........Man, are your sisters as cool as ours is!?!?!

Sure wish my sisters were that cool, they don't "fancy" metal.

My older brother used to buy me some albums every now and then before he got himself a family....

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 03, 2004 03:40     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Turkey! That sounds great! And with the War & Pain re-issue...lovely. I'm still waiting for my shipment.

Turkye was great. The wether could have been better though. RAKI POWER !!!!!!!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 04, 2004 10:36     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
RAKI POWER !!!!!!!!

Did you have a heavy-duty hangover?

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 05, 2004 01:45     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nope, i had my children to conceirn about whole day. they are 6 and 3 years old. So a hagover wouldn't do me very good over the day.......

--------------------

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 10, 2004 16:54     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally got it! Fucking Canada Post sucks! It took almost 3 weeks! Still, it was worth the wait.
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted May 11, 2004 07:44     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
while I was searching for a music shop for buying it, Twan of Brutalism sent me a copy of the boxset!!!
They did a great job with the multimedia section (except some little bugs) I like very much the biography and the graphics (maybe it's time to update my website...).
I didn't had time to listen to it yet, but I promptly ripped to my HD for the Voivod's compilation CD for my car.

Great work, a must for every Voivod fan, I hope that they'll do the same with Roar and KT.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 11, 2004 09:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
but I promptly ripped to my HD for the Voivod's compilation CD for my car.
[QB]

imho the live music on the CD is a little to "noisy" for use in the car. I do not hear much of it while speeding 120 km/h.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan