my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My New Favorite Group (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: My New Favorite Group
annki8
VoivodFan
Member # 388

posted November 15, 2003 18:36     Profile for annki8   Email annki8     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh Mez.
I'm not that "hot" as I think "Hatross" want a female to be............

About me, I am more of a "Jeans and T-shirt" person.

Cheers!

--------------------

Peace!
Annki

|  IP: Logged
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted November 15, 2003 18:45     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My new favorite band(after VoivoD of course)

- Lacuna Coil (Christina)

Got my tix for Anaheim House of Blues !!!
Can't wait

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 15, 2003 21:31     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by annki8:
She?........how in do you know I'm female

now im suspicious 'humm'

quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hatross, I'm chipping in for a plane ticket for you to visit Sweden.

mez are you suggesting were a match

quote:
Originally posted by annki8:
I'm not that "hot" as I think "Hatross" want a female to be

a sincere person who is not afraid to speak their mind is beautiful to me
now are those jeans tight fit? LOL...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 15, 2003 21:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Imagine for just one second if our beautiful Annki and highly esteemed Hatross started breeding and produced children. What possibilities for the future of mankind!!!!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 15, 2003 21:54     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Imagine for just one second if our beautiful Annki and highly esteemed Hatross started breeding and produced children. What possibilities for the future of mankind!!!!

sounding a little hitlitarian there... (naziist everywhere) j/k

i bet our kids would be excellent musicians, and me and annki could write some awsome songs. lyrically

what an imagination i have.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 15, 2003 22:18     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, just what i needed... the mental image of retards fucking.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 15, 2003 22:45     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 15, 2003 22:55     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 16, 2003 09:09     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cthon - next time could ya just write "beating a dead horse"? That's nasty.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 16, 2003 17:30     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:

OOoooh.... Look who's coming back, crawling like the motherfucking cockroach that she is!

I see that you're finished sucking off Yuri's cock, and now you expect people here to welcome you back with open arms? Haha! Woman, you're so totally wrong it's not even funny. Pathetic is more like it.

I do not speak on anyone's behalf but my own, but I for one DO NOT WANT YOU BACK HERE, EVER AGAIN! If you expect a second chance, you're praying to the wrong God.

You're nothing but a fucking troll and a fucking psycho! You went from being a nice (albeit stupid) poster to a full blown chain-spamming cretin (not bad for someone who supposedly doesnt type fast!). I would not feel sorry for you in real life, and even less here, you paranoid schizo fuck!

So just go away. Forever.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaohohohohohohohohohuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!

That ol' Skul. He also always makes me laugh...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 16, 2003 17:32     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah Kane its kinda grossing me out too, haha... ill find something better to put in there....

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 16, 2003 17:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

That reminds me of one of my old CDs. I'm talking about Skatenigs' "Stupid People Shouldn't Breed". I think I'm gonna blast it now, thanks Mez.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 16, 2003 17:34     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the fucking Skatenigs RULE.

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 18, 2003 08:26     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

OOoooh.... Look who's coming back, crawling like the motherfucking cockroach that she is!

I see that you're finished sucking off Yuri's cock, and now you expect people here to welcome you back with open arms? Haha! Woman, you're so totally wrong it's not even funny. Pathetic is more like it.

I do not speak on anyone's behalf but my own, but I for one DO NOT WANT YOU BACK HERE, EVER AGAIN! If you expect a second chance, you're praying to the wrong God.

You're nothing but a fucking troll and a fucking psycho! You went from being a nice (albeit stupid) poster to a full blown chain-spamming cretin (not bad for someone who supposedly doesnt type fast!). I would not feel sorry for you in real life, and even less here, you paranoid schizo fuck!

So just go away. Forever.

Ok Skul. I have pretty much had it with your "Better than everyone" attitude.
Who the fuck are you to think that anyone will be crawling back to YOU for a "Second Chance?"

Your comments about people being stupid, make it clear to everyone that YOU are the one who is fucking stupid!
Yes, i saw the shit you wrote about me in Chatroom, you backstabbing asshole.
Calling me stupid and paranoid too, huh?
Well, Skul, FUCK YOU!

Over the past year or two, i have tried my hardest to deal with your arrogant attitude.
Not only toward me, but others.
There is not one person here at VVF who you havent talked crap about at one time or another.

Remember back when i posted that thing about "True Fans?"
Remember how you got all bent out of shape and pissed?
Then you go off and lie saying that everyone was pissed too!
IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE! DAMN!

Yesterday in Chat, you said (concerning my Political Opinions), "Too late, the damage has been done."
Damage done to who...YOU? hahahahaha! AGAIN??
Oh, you mean that i said something that YOU dont approve of, so now i am a "Stupid Person?"

Everyone who doesnt post up to the almighty standards of Skul are "Stupid?"

No more am i going to sit here and take your shit, Skul.
Nobody else should have to either!
You have a serious mental problem, man.
Why do you try to make it difficult for people to like you?
Why not try to be more tollerent for those of us who are so far beneath your intelligence?

No, I am not Stupid nor Paranoid.
Neither am i as apparantly insecure as you are, almighty Skul.

You know how you are always threatening to leave VVF and never post again? DO IT!
This place would be much more friendly without your arrogance.

In your own words, Skul...

You sir, can kindly fuck right off!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 18, 2003 09:07     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, how jewish of you.

Well, what can i say? Do I have to start consulting you for anything that i say or do now? Oh, put that gimmick down.

Backstabbing asshole? Why thank you! You had it coming for so fucking long anyway.

You have every right to be angry with me. But on the other hand, I have every right to not give a shit.

I'm well aware that I got that elitist attitude for a while now, not exactly on purpose, but not exactly serious either. And naturally, i wont apologize for it either.

As far as going away, well, tough shit.
No.

Have a nice day!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 18, 2003 10:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good to see the ol' Forum is going back to its roots...

--------------------

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 18, 2003 10:55     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's kind of funny when you think about the fact that this thread started out as a Hall and Oates appreciation thread.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 18, 2003 11:09     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Backstabbing asshole? Why thank you! You had it coming for so fucking long anyway.

That sure says a lot about your Character.
Everyone else better watch out, because he will do the same to you.

So i had a Backstabbing coming for a long time, huh?
And that is after i have done NOTHING to you whatsoever.

Once again, Fuck You. Rude asshole!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 18, 2003 11:44     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
It's kind of funny when you think about the fact that this thread started out as a Hall and Oates appreciation thread.

This is proof, for the anti-H&O army, that this kind of music is bad for your mental health! Maloadoroarandpain, take note of these facts!

--------------------

annki8
VoivodFan
Member # 388

posted November 18, 2003 13:51     Profile for annki8   Email annki8     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KingKula:
........... I have pretty much had it with your "Better than everyone" attitude.
Who the fuck are you to think that anyone will be crawling back to YOU for a "Second Chance?"............................(concerning my Political Opinions), "Too late, the damage has been done."
Damage done to who...YOU? hahahahaha! ..............

No I did not come crawling in for "skul". Now I just come walking in.
I am not coming here to get a "second Chance" from "Skul" or "Mez.

Political opinions? To tell you the thruth I agree with King Kula in most opinins.

So what damage heve been done? AND TO WHOM?
NO Damage has been done: not to me or not to King Kula either.

Cheers!

--------------------

Peace!
Annki

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 18, 2003 13:53     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list
Because (your kiss is on my list) of the best things in life
(Because your kiss) your kiss I can't resist
(Because your kiss is what I miss) when I turn off the light

I really miss

Ahhh, (Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list
(Because your kiss is on my list) of the best things in life oh babe
(Because your kiss is what I miss) when I turn off the light
(Because your kiss is on my list) of the best things in life

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 18, 2003 14:24     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Shut up, you moustache loving person!
To punish you, here's a pic of my friend Slaytanic performing his classic song "Die, Hall & Oates Fans, Die!"

Suffer!!!!

annki8
VoivodFan
Member # 388

posted November 18, 2003 15:06     Profile for annki8   Email annki8     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had to go back and read a thread in a topic at voivod.com

Below I quote from a post:

You mean like the relationship between Voivodfan and the band Voivod. That certainly is a gay relationship and also very fatal attraction
end of quote

Just for the record:

1. This seems to be some "homo-fobi" (tell me if I'm wrong).

2. I am female and I am "hetero".

3. I do not suffer from any "homo-fobi".

4. One of my best friends here in sweden is male and he happens to be "gay".

5. I do not like hipocracy. I thougt US was "way ahead" sweden in this matter.

TELL ME IF I AM "WAY OUT OF LINE".

I AM NOT USED TO HIPOCRACY. IF SAY I CARE FOR A PERSON, THEN I MEAN WHAT I SAY!

--------------------

Peace!
Annki

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 18, 2003 15:13     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hall and Oates aren't homophobes.
annki8
VoivodFan
Member # 388

posted November 18, 2003 15:18     Profile for annki8   Email annki8     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
annki, a very short explanation:

"Reaper" whoever he is, is talking shit about this board. He uses homophobic rhetoric to do that. Probably he's gay himself but is ashamed of it, or something.

Disregard his posts.

And trust me, Reaper is not Mez. Just an average aggressive idiot.

It is sad someone has to be ashamed of being gay.
AND it is wrong to use that to talk "shit" about any board.

Cheers!

--------------------

Peace!
Annki

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan