my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My New Favorite Group (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Author Topic: My New Favorite Group
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 18, 2003 15:46     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'Hippocracy' + 'Homophobic'. Hmmm. This could easily be turned into HIPPOPHOBIC. A problem which is too easily being ignored in these Modern Western Times. Not too many hippos are being spotted anymore on the streets. There are far scarier things to be pheared nowadays. Like a giant global outburst of Hall & Oates worship.

Still I wouldn't think too light-hearted 'bout the ever lurking Hippo threat.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 18, 2003 15:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If there's one thing I can't stand its a hippophobe. Annki, you should be ashamed of yourself. Stop posting your anti-hippo slurs immediately. Leave the hippos alone!!!!!!!!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 18, 2003 16:18     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After all the hippo is a nice, friendly, very intelligent animal and none of them would ever vote for Bush. You'd better respect them before they unleash their special powers (Nuclear Breath of Doom!).

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 18, 2003 16:23     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FYI - hippophobia is the fear of horses...not hippos. Though you should be afraid of hippos. They are fierce, vicious animals. Really.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 18, 2003 16:44     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*Fwoosh!*
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 18, 2003 16:50     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
FYI - hippophobia is the fear of horses...not hippos. Though you should be afraid of hippos. They are fierce, vicious animals. Really.

So are horses, unless they are parked on my morning sandwich

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

annki8
VoivodFan
Member # 388

posted November 18, 2003 17:39     Profile for annki8   Email annki8     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:

Ah Meg.............

Then me and my kids certainly do not have "hippophobia"......... "vicious"? yeah maybe, if you treat them wrong. Nor do we have "canis-phobia".

cheers!

--------------------

Peace!
Annki

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 19, 2003 17:07     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't think too light-hearted about canis-phobia. Especially poodles can be vile, vicious animals. They ARE planning to dominate the world from 2007 and on. Only the hippos can stop 'em.

Fear of horses is useless. They're totally harmless. The only harmful horse in history was Mr. Ed by voting for Bush sr.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 19, 2003 20:13     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I must agree re: poodles. Although, wouldn't you be vicious if you were forced to style your hair like that?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 20, 2003 00:37     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted November 20, 2003 01:31     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
annki8, after further review of this thread, I leave you no other choice but to finally "release the hounds!" http://www.1800beyourbest.org/ba/ba1_2_big.jpg

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 20, 2003 06:52     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
look, ill take down the picture of the horse if its scarifying all the horse-fearers here, ok???

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 20, 2003 07:46     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Don't think too light-hearted about canis-phobia. Especially poodles can be vile, vicious animals. They ARE planning to dominate the world from 2007 and on. Only the hippos can stop 'em.

Hmmm, korean food... Yummmmm...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 20, 2003 08:35     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This thread is something!

Yet, the Resistance refuses to give up!

HALL & OATES FUCK OFF!!!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 20, 2003 12:45     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hall+Oates,Hall+Oates,Hall+Oates, FUCK OFF!

Repeat ad infinitum.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 20, 2003 14:28     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We need a Mr. T vs. Hall & Oates 'toon. Anyone have the necessary skills?

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

GarbageDay
VoivodFan
Member # 361

posted November 20, 2003 14:32     Profile for GarbageDay   Email GarbageDay     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by annki8:

5. I do not like hipocracy. I thougt US was "way ahead" sweden in this matter.

HAHAHAHAHHHAhahahahahahahahahaheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

www.molokovellocet.com

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 20, 2003 16:30     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, Hall & Oates seemed to be extremely popular in Sweden AND Korea.

And here in Holland as well. I recently even heard 'Maneater' blaring from the speakers in a shopping mall. No hippo's were spotted there. Resistance, we need your help!

Once the poodles reign this earth, we must all succumb to the threat of ludicrous hair stylings. Koreans, we need your help.

Annki, are there any hippo's being spotted in Sweden nowadays?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 20, 2003 16:42     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By the way, here's a nice puzzle for you all:
Open up and say Aaahh!!!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 02, 2004 11:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh, funnily enough, Hall & Oats are coming to the Kiva Auditorium in the 'Burque February 18. (Just thought I'd bring in the H&O thread for the new year )

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 02, 2004 12:21     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh my. How thoughtful that was of you, Luna.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan