my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Is Snake homosexual? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Is Snake homosexual?
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 15, 2003 20:52     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A lyric from the song "Golem" off of AR plainly states: "Why do I dream of guys?"
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 15, 2003 21:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who cares?
He's just a great singer songer writter to me...I don't give a shit who (or what) he chooses to fuck!

I have always found that line in the song 'odd', but I assumed it was being said by the character in the song.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 15, 2003 21:11     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
His girlfriend is a pretty good looking man then, imo.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 15, 2003 21:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its "why do I dream of kites" not guys moron.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 15, 2003 22:16     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blackturd of Dipshit.
You, sir, are an idiot.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 15, 2003 23:21     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i believe Cloud may have a phobia ? or either tendancys,refering to your post about tatoos and peircings.you seem to mention fags,and what the hell is a prince(man)doing beneath your shorts ? [next thing ya know hes gonna tell us he got his rim peirced]
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 16, 2003 02:36     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know it's "kites", sorry if I offended anyone...obviously no one got the joke.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 16, 2003 04:10     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sense a whole lot of homophobia on this board right now, what with all this talk of 'fags', 'gay' behavior and 'poof' apparel.

I find this quite offensive and purile, it makes you sound as childish as the WWF-jeering idiots on Metallica boards.

So grow up. Gay people are just like you, only they dig assholes rather than act like one.

Why don't we all pick on the Jews instead?

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted January 16, 2003 04:39     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SILENCE!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 16, 2003 05:59     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcloud of Deicide:
I know it's "kites", sorry if I offended anyone...obviously no one got the joke.
I did! *raises hand in excitement* Too bad I wasn't the first one to reply...Emlyn's got a great point there, homophobia doesn't quite fit this forum.

BTW Emlyn, Harry Enfield's Spanking New Show ("wanker!") is currently running here. Yesterday there was a hilarious gag about gay Hitler and his inner circle...you know that one?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 16, 2003 07:46     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah...i thought the joke was quite funny!
Good one, Blackcloud.

Now...EKH...just what do Poofy Pirate Shirts have to do with being Gay???
May a 1000 Homo Pirates come crashing through your House!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 16, 2003 08:05     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
May a 1000 Homo Pirates come crashing through your House!

Imagine that in a fortune cookie!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 16, 2003 08:18     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wearing a pirate shirt doesn't mean you're gay, it just shows that you're going through some sort of personal crisis.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 16, 2003 08:57     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But...what about real pirates? Are they all going through a crisis?

Sorry.

By the way, what do you think of Andy McCoy? Last year he reunited Hanoi Rocks, released a new Hanoi record "Twelve Shots on the Rocks" and is still wearing that white poofy shirt of his. According to him, he doesn't have personal problems, either.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 16, 2003 09:00     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Gay people are just like you, only they dig assholes rather than act like one.

Why don't we all pick on the Jews instead?

Hmmmmm, interesting...

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted January 16, 2003 11:07     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This reminds me of that famous Hendrix lyric:

"Excuse me while I kiss this guy."

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 16, 2003 11:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You people are all sicko's.

I'm sure happy that i'm Normal.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 16, 2003 12:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This thread is priceless. Warcorpse, you should frame it.
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted January 16, 2003 12:54     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think if your starting to experience homoerotic imagery whilst listening to voivod then...well I'm not quite what how to advise you.
Perhaps a name change.....

Blackcloud of gaypride.......????

Backside's a great ride....????

Thank for making me laugh man.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 16, 2003 21:55     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BumEggs:
This reminds me of that famous Hendrix lyric:

"Excuse me while I kiss this guy."

EXACTLY! Thanks BumEggs..that was my point: a little play on words...'cause you gotta admit when first hearing the song (without reading the lyrics) did he just say "guys?" At any rate..I really don't care one way or the other if it's GUYS or KITES in the first place. As far as me being homophobic or gay-bashing (intentionally)..it's just not true at all. Infact, my wife and I are very close to a friend of ours who just happens to be gay. We joke with him all the time about shit like this. He even jokes anyway about the flamboyancy of his own stereo-type. BFD!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 17, 2003 01:28     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go die.
NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted January 17, 2003 05:22     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Go die.

Well, I hope that's not directed at us, Skulhead!
(though it does rhyme well with my lyric.)

There's a big difference between childish puns and genuine animousity/intolerance.

I'd be stunned, given the level of the average conversation here, if anyone had any prejudices against ANY specific group. (except perhaps 'The Eagles'. I 'king hate the 'The Eagles.')

I remember that bloke from the other forum who was run off the web for his racist views.

I don't think there's any need for ANYONE to defend their wording yet.
It is agreed I don't like Gay/Homo/whatever being bandied about as insults, in the same way I don't like Spastic/disabled references that litter peoples talk - at least in the UK. YOu learn to put up with it, as generally it is unthinkingly impersonal.

Love and Peas.
My 2c.

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted January 17, 2003 06:28     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, what do you know? You're just an Eagle-ist.
NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted January 17, 2003 06:35     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, and if there was a right-wing hate group dedicated to Eaglephobia, I'd Join.
Especially if they gave away balloons or sweets.

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted January 17, 2003 06:54     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"They come over here and live in luxury Californian hotels on our tax money!"

Is there an Eagleist dress code/look?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan