my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Is Snake homosexual? (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Is Snake homosexual?
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted January 20, 2003 04:55     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a friend of mine was always referring to the song "Fight to Hell" by Venom...
that was "Flytrap" of course (!?).

but I'm stunned that no one cited that great line from Brain Scan...
"No sun for the GAY children waiting..."

of course, it is only for fun that I'm posting that one...

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 20, 2003 09:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And of course i'm takin' all the credit for BToDS' new name

Yes, i'm that good.

Adolf
VoivodFan
Member # 170

posted January 20, 2003 12:48     Profile for Adolf   Email Adolf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
BTW Adolf, what the hell? You didn't get Emlyn's joke?

Joke? I thought she tried to make a point of how absurd it is to pick on someone just because he's a homosexual, by bringing up jews. I tried highlighting that part of her message.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 20, 2003 13:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
EKH is a Male, dude.
Just thought i would clear that up.

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted January 20, 2003 13:52     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackturd of Dipshit:
I love Napalm Death, they are so cool to their fans. I remember the very first time I saw ND..it was on "the new titans on the block" tour with Sepultura, Sacred Reich, and Sick of it All, and I was sitting in a parking lot in my car with a friend drinking beer next to the infamous RKCNDY *rock candy* (cheers St.!) where it was taking place at...low and behold, here comes Barney going car to car shooting the shit and giving away free NP pins! He was the fucking coolest!

Holy shit!
Damn, you are a luck joe!
Wish I had caught the gig.
ND rules! Sick of it all...So did the RKCNDY for that sake. RIP...
My old band played there long ago! LOL!

Ok, what was the topic?
Sorry.....
St.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 20, 2003 14:44     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, Sick of it All, it's been awhile since I thought about them. I'm playing my New York City Hardcore record now in rememberance, lol. My fave from that era would probably be the Gorilla Biscuits tho, with Youth of Today a close 2nd.

And I always knew EKH was a girly-man. I mean that in the best possible way of course.

Oh yeah, the topic...Snake...homosexual...something along those lines...I give up.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 20, 2003 20:28     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
And of course i'm takin' all the credit for BToDS' new name

Yes, i'm that good.

Hey, I always knew that we could "clear up" misconceptions sooner or later. Afterall, you were the one e-mailing me to come over here from ******.com awhile back!

...and after all of this..I'll never forgive you!

p.s. oh, and no problem for you taking the credit for my namechange..we can always go 60/40 for royalties!

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted January 20, 2003 21:33     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

we ride our way around the sun
we just got here and now we're gone

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 21, 2003 04:49     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Adolf:
Joke? I thought she tried to make a point of how absurd it is to pick on someone just because he's a homosexual, by bringing up jews. I tried highlighting that part of her message.
Your message consisted only of that highlighted part and I drew the obviously incorrect conclusion that you were excited about picking on Jews. Your nick made the trick, heh. Sorry man, my bad!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 21, 2003 08:29     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh…yeah, I was trying to make a point there and Tangento’s somewhat indignant response has rather proved it. I find anti-Semitism repulsive (there was a pro-Bin Laden cleric on the news last night making extremely anti-Semitic remarks, made me feel very angry for some reason). I also find homophobia repulsive - no more, no less. So there you have it.

So chill out, Tangento. I’ve always said your musical taste was cool and your site was great, no need to SoB me.

NIA – aw…you’re getting me back for that whole ‘scratchy balls/Christmas present’ thing, aren’t you?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 21, 2003 15:22     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL, naw EKH. As the Mistress of Laughter at Other's Expense I can hardly fault anyone else for seizing any opportunity to take a shot at me.
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted January 22, 2003 00:27     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Im gonna find some faggot and tear him limb from limb...." Ripping Headaches
Actual lyrics.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted January 22, 2003 03:38     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Uh…yeah, I was trying to make a point there and Tangento’s somewhat indignant response has rather proved it. I find anti-Semitism repulsive (there was a pro-Bin Laden cleric on the news last night making extremely anti-Semitic remarks, made me feel very angry for some reason). I also find homophobia repulsive - no more, no less. So there you have it.

So chill out, Tangento. I’ve always said your musical taste was cool and your site was great, no need to SoB me.

NIA – aw…you’re getting me back for that whole ‘scratchy balls/Christmas present’ thing, aren’t you?

Hey, I kinda figured. Sorry, man.
I think I was just a bit pissy that day.
No biggie
At least I didn't call you "She"!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 22, 2003 04:01     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats cool.

And I think most of us here with long hair have be honked by a soon-to-be-horrified truck driver at some point.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 26, 2003 02:30     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Thats cool.

And I think most of us here with long hair have be honked by a soon-to-be-horrified truck driver at some point.

What's even MORE horrifying is when the truck driver ISN'T horrified!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 28, 2003 07:03     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know a girl who thought that metallicas "sad but true" was actually "z-patrol".
She, of course, is insane.
btw - being english this girl pronounced 'z' as 'zed'. Not 'zee'.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted January 28, 2003 08:06     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!!!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan