my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Evolution (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Evolution
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 11, 2006 23:39     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Advances in science and philosophy disprove the 150yr old darwinian religion. This is a great video HERE if you have an hour and an open mind I find the electron microscope and the mapping of the genome very interesting points of topic, we simply know alot more now than we did then about biology.

quote:
To all the people who go around laughing at people who don’t believe the completely illogical lie that we are descended from monkeys who were in turn descended from a single celled organism that created itself:

Evolution necessarily defies basic scientific principles; for example, the second law of thermodynamics. It also defies very basic common sense - to anyone who has even a sixth grade understanding of DNA:

1.) The possibility that the required amino acids for even the very most basic single celled organism would all be in the same place in trillions of trillions to one;

2.) The possibility that they would line themselves up is trillions and trillions of times less likely;

3.) And it is really just silly (or pathological) that anyone on earth believes that simultaneously along with the first two required factors, by coincidence, life would ‘miraculously’ manifest itself - which, as any scientist or anyone anywhere can tell you, is scientifically impossible.

I mean, have you ever even thought about it? Are you stupid? Do you really believe everything the government tells you? Are you mind controlled? Do you just think since a bunch of other people believe it, and it makes more sense than ‘Jesus making everything’, that it must be true? Or were your Christian parents just so mean to you when you were a kid, awww, poor little baby?

Look, I am not a Christian, and honestly, I think most Christians are incorrigible scumbags these days. The point is, this is not a religious issue - it is simply science. Ask your biology professor if Darwinian Natural Selection is scientifically possible, and 9 time out of 10, he will say “no, but we don’t really have a better theorem to replace it with”. I shouldn’t have to tell you - that is very bad science.

I actually do not like the term ‘Intelligent Design”, as it implies that the ‘designer’ is somehow separate from the design. I would prefer some type of “Intelligent Universe Theory”, which would integrate Quantum theory (and ancient knowledge) into an explanation that defines the material world as a manifestation of electromagnetic (spiritual) energies.

Anyway, the point is I like what the ID theorists have done to document the fact that Darwinists live in an entirely false reality, but I’m not crazy about what they have replaced it with. However, for the most part, ID research has been largely focused on dispelling Darwininian evolution, rather than explaining an alternate possibility; this has resulted in their research being exploited for political reasons by the Corporate Christian Establishment. The fact remains that this is key research, and anyone who is not able to remove their political beer-goggles is utterly pathetic.

On another note, I should mention who benefits from ‘the evolution hoax’.

Clearly, the government, in fact the whole of the establishment, has obviously executed a comprehensive plan to replace Christianity with Darwinism. This is most evidenced by the federal court rulings that public schools have to teach Darwinian evolution to children with Christian parents. This is not an issue of ‘teaching religion in school’; they are not only saying “you can’t teach Christianity in schools”, which I think is appropriate, they are saying “you must teach Darwinian Evolution” (which actually meets every requirement of a religion). It has recently been ruled that it is illegal (heresy) for a government school teacher to even mention aspects of Darwinian Theory that have been scientifically disproved. Parents have fought this, saying that they didn’t expect the schools to teach ‘creationism’, they just didn’t want them to be taught the non-scientific doctrine of Darwinism. The feds have replied that it is the states decision, not the parents. I am not a Christian, but neither am I so jaded as to imagine that the federal government has the right to determine the value system of anyone’s children.

So why are they so insistent?

Materialism is a disease, and a very profitable one. Darwinism is the dogma of ‘Athiesm’ and modern humanism, which have been the foundation of Western Consumerism. Jesus didn’t own anything; he would have been a very poor consumer. Obviously, this makes him and his doctrine blatant enemies of the corporate system (it is worth noting that along with corrupting a large segment of the population with Atheism, the vast majority of those who claim to have ‘kept the faith’ have, through the corporatization of the religious establishment, been herded into greed and consumerism by such shills as Billy Graham).

Ultimately, there is a larger spectrum goal behind the corporate greed. The global elite have used industrialization and so-called ‘progress’, of which Athiesm as fueled by Darwinian theory was a necessary stimulant, to propel civilization into an ever more horrific spectacle of excess and soullessness. The end goal is the establishment of a New World Order, global government system, where the elites who have orchestrated this travesty will employ modern life extension technology to rule the world as gods, and eventually conquer outer space. This sounds as insane to me as it does to you, but it is a documented fact, the proof of which is publicly available to anyone with the desire to look into it. And, as most people are aware, this was the basic plan of Adolph Hitler, who was the first to come up with the idea of teaching evolution in schools. His researchers, scientists and various other henchmen were almost all brought to work for the US government through the now declassified ‘Project Paperclip’. NASA and the CIA were both formed directly following the end of the war, and heavily staffed by X-Nazis.

To conclude, Darwinian evolution is a hoax; it is so ridiculously unscientific as to make phrenologists blush. It has been employed as part of a broader agenda of building a One World Global Empire. I can only suggest that anyone who has a human soul question their indoctrination, as this is the only way a person can truly consider all possibilities, and make their own decisions about what is, and what is not.

|  IP: Logged
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted December 12, 2006 13:15     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
Bleh, another conspirologist. ............
And this guy has no idea what real humanism is, it actually has nothing to do with greedy consumerism he's so concerned about.
Discard as utter rubbish.

true very true indeed.

What did God say after he created man?..... I can do better than this, so he created woman.

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted December 15, 2006 08:45     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's wrong with being descended from monkeys? Bah.
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted December 16, 2006 02:27     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And the monkeys were good..........

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 16, 2006 09:38     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
What's wrong with being descended from monkeys? Bah.

LOL ! i guess nothing really... it's just jesus day is upon us here in a couple weeks and figured i would try to start some shit, specially for those who celebrate x-mas but are not creationists.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted December 18, 2006 15:38     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a blast at this time of year. The 25th December holiday is actually a pagan festival, therefore getting absolutely bladdered and having a laugh with your family and friends is mandatory

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan