my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Americans Murder Innocents - Video (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Americans Murder Innocents - Video
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 20, 2004 09:38     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Watch as how America and Britain "Liberate" these people and give them "Democracy."

WARNING - This video may be disturbing to some of you. Watch at your own risk.

VIDEO

The Video is found on these sites:
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/

|  IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 20, 2004 13:00     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Emotive, but little else.

These sites can claim what they want. Will they be so damning about Muslim violence towards the West?

No.

How about the many suicide car bombs that blow up innocent Iraqi civilians? Or is that 'legitimate' insurgency?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 21, 2004 20:24     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
Watch as how America and Britain

pardon me mr #6... but fuck off!!

and that is coming from a propaganda matrix site ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i just got here to find under-brains

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 21, 2004 20:37     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
while i was at OzzFest this year, one band really caught my attention on the second stage. is was (Devil Driver) they were fucking awsome !
it may be due to the lead singers devotion and patriotism for the U.S. ?
he started the set by asking the whole of the crowd to show our AMERICAN middle fingers, and it was actually a demand before he started the set.
during each interleave between songs, he spoke of the troops and asked to show our support. he also thanked sharon and Oz for letting them play on the bill.
i was overwhelmed with the statements between each song that it actually forced me into the pit-mode.
that dude was wise... and no one seemed to object, yet he recived an overwhelming rrroooaaarrr and cheer from the crowd everytime!

what do you think was the first thing i went searching for and bought at the ozzfest ?... thats right Devil Driver !
the man was not a pussy to stand in front of a massive crowd and speak his mind!
that group was fucking killer, and now i own their release.

musta been one hell of a marketing ploy because it surely got my attention !

~~rant~~

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 21, 2004 20:54     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
does it really take alot of balls to say that stuff in front of a metal crowd? he shouldve tried the Lollapalooza crowd, ha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 21, 2004 21:02     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It was quick, regardless...at least they weren't held for days, then ultimately getting their heads sawed off.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 21, 2004 21:08     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
Lollapalooza crowd

baahahahaha... bunch a pussys

i did not see one tie-dye at ozzfest ! nothing but spikes and black !

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 21, 2004 22:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you actually bring up a pretty good point, inadvertantly, Hatross: i bet the political spectrum represented by an Ozzfest crowd isnt much different from that of a Toby Keith crowd, haha. replace spikes/black threads with big shiny belt buckles/ten gallon hats, and voila~

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 22, 2004 07:37     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2004 07:45     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:

Ummm...NO, Hatross. That is coming from a U.S. Military Camera.
It doesnt matter which website I got it from.
The fact that the Mainstream News Outlets wont show that Video, should tell you something.

But its nice to know that you support that sort of thing.
The blatent murder of innocent Protestors.
(Those people were not "Insurgents.")

LEGION. Even if it was quick...still doesnt make it any better than getting held for days
with your head sawed off in the end.
Both acts are horrible anyway.
I guess you would agree.
One being blatent, stupid Murder by Islamic Extremeist Idiots...and the other
by American Extremeist Idiots (Military).

Yep...They were all "Liberated" in the end werent they.
Winning the Hearts and Minds of the Iraqi people...in pieces.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 22, 2004 10:07     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
(Those people were not "Insurgents.").

yeah man, you are 'good' i mean really good.
i dont show my support for any murdering or war for that matter.
i was just showing my big american middle finger in a FUCK YOU statement at your apperent anti-american attitude.
you have to resort to that sort of comment to try to get your point across, and in fact you dont know anything about what i support or not, so dont even try to claim you know anything about me.
i prefer to live my life unclouded by the thoughts that litter and consume you and your mind.

man have you left the country yet or what ?
your beginning to sound like a domestic terrorist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
spikes and black threads! "to the death"

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 22, 2004 10:47     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:

quote:
Ummm...NO, Hatross. That is coming from a U.S. Military Camera.

I believe the point raised here is not so much who took the image, but how it is portrayed on the websites you plucked it from. How do you know who they were? Were you told? Officially? Or did you just take the anti american line as normal? If they were just ordinary people then it's not acceptable. If however, they are insurgents then they are a legitimate target. Case closed.

quote:
It doesnt matter which website I got it from.
The fact that the Mainstream News Outlets wont show that Video, should tell you something.

Yes it does. It tells me that they won't show a video showing people being blown to bits because children might be watching.

quote:

Yes, if they are insurgents then I support the action.

quote:
(Those people were not "Insurgents.")

Show me the proof. AS I said earlier, none of us really know who they are.

quote:
LEGION. Even if it was quick...still doesnt make it any better than getting held for days
with your head sawed off in the end.
Both acts are horrible anyway.

Yes, but there is a subtle difference between instant death and feeling your own head being sawn off with a machete as you die.

quote:
One being blatent, stupid Murder by Islamic Extremeist Idiots...and the other
by American Extremeist Idiots (Military).

Yep...They were all "Liberated" in the end werent they.
Winning the Hearts and Minds of the Iraqi people...in pieces.

I think I've said enough times...the insurgents target anybody, they don't care for the collateral damage. The Allies target as best they can, and try to avoid collateral damage. This has gone wrong on occasion, granted, but the fact our forces try and avoid civilian casualties tells me enogh to know there are two mindsets at work. One that wants to work for the Iraqis, the other who doesn't care a damn who they hurt as long as they hurt someone.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2004 10:47     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dont worry Hatross. I will be leaving your filthy Country soon.

Ok. My apologies for assuming that you support that sort of thing.
But your post leaned in that direction. To me at least.
Perhapse instead of only telling me to FUCK OFF...you could have also pointed out that
you dislike that sort of thing.

A Domestic Terrorist i am not.
Your country will destroy itself on its own just fine without my help.
I have better things to worry about in the future.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2004 10:52     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knicker...

Stop your nagging.
I dont have to show you proof of anything.
You wouldnt believe it if you did see it anyways.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted July 22, 2004 11:08     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula, I heard that immigrants from the States are the 'Mexicans' of Croatia. Be careful you don't steal someone's job!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2004 11:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Monkey...

I am going there LEGALLY and not ILLEGALLY.
There is a big difference.

Also. I will eventually become a Citizen.
Unlike 90% of the Invaders pouring across the borders here.

Bananas are good. Yum.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 22, 2004 11:16     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Knicker...

Stop your nagging.
I dont have to show you proof of anything.
You wouldnt believe it if you did see it anyways.

Nagging is it? Oh dear, we are getting in a tizz...

I'm afraid you do have to show proof because I think you're about as far removed from reality as it gets.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2004 11:31     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
I think you're about as far removed from reality as it gets.

How funny. That is EXACTLY what i think about you too!
Seems we are at an impasse.

BTW..I am not in a tizz or whatever.
Today is a good day, in a good mood, happy as a bug in a rug.

I still dont have to proove anything. So...

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted July 22, 2004 11:39     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Unlike 90% of the Invaders pouring across the borders here.

Number 6 stay away from my blood(half-latin) brothers the south of Rio Grande.
OK?

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 22, 2004 12:54     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
How funny. That is EXACTLY what i think about you too!
Seems we are at an impasse.

BTW..I am not in a tizz or whatever.
Today is a good day, in a good mood, happy as a bug in a rug.

I still dont have to proove anything. So...

So you think that I'm removed from reality? How do you come to this conclusion? My opinion of you is based on the countless threads to anti bush/jew sites and in some cases supporting the views of former Nazi party members. What is your opinion of me based on?

And yes, you do have to prove things. That you can back up your claims with your own words rather than somebody else's. That you can argue in a mature and sensible way, and not throw your toys out of the pram because one of us doesn't agree or questions the legitimacy of your claim. How about that for starters?

And today IS a good day actually. I'm now off work, so it's time to play!

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2004 13:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Toys? Pram?

Damnitt Granny!
Will you stop saying that? Its becoming irritating.
Nag nag nag.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 22, 2004 14:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder if 6 has seen the Hussein Brothers' video? I bet not.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2004 14:49     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have indeed.
It is no worse than what the CIA and others do.
Wrong is wrong. Period. Murder is Murder.
Its not "Liberation" as the Politically-Correct word says.

The Americans / British / Israelis...are no better than Saddam or his dispicable sons.

Here is a News bit for interest:

::::::

KABUL -- The leader of a group of westerners arrested in Afghanistan on suspicion of illegally detaining and torturing alleged Islamic militants said yesterday he was working for the United States government, and he had evidence to prove it.

Jonathan "Jack" Idema said he had been in frequent contact with the Pentagon and other US agencies in the course of his work tracking Islamic militants in Afghanistan, including al-Qaeda members.

"We were working for the US counter-terrorist group and working with the Pentagon and some other federal agencies," Idema said before his trial opened.

"We were in contact directly by fax and e-mail and phone with Donald Rumsfeldís office," he said, referring to the US secretary of defence.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 22, 2004 15:43     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

"First off, we want three dozen of your American Krispy Kreme Doughnuts...then we'll talk about demands."

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 22, 2004 21:08     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Toys? Pram?

Damnitt Granny!
Will you stop saying that? Its becoming irritating.
Nag nag nag.

Another dumb answer. This means you have no answer, which is fine by me because it just proves I'm right about you.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan