my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Americans Murder Innocents - Video (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Americans Murder Innocents - Video
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2004 21:43     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dumb? Not hardly. Quite the opposite Granny.

My opinion of YOU is based on your lack of seeing anything outside of your Knickerbox.
You know. That box over your head thats your world inside.

Your inability to question things you have been taught by your TV speaks volumes about
what a follower you are.

Yes, I question the causes of 9/11 and point out who it is that benefits from it. Israel.
Yes, I question certain Holocaust lies and point out who it is that benefits from it. Israel.
Yes, I question the actions of certain Countries around the world and point out who benefits.

At least i have the guts to question what is the "conventional wisdom" or the "political
correctness" that you blindly follow.

I use the words of other by posting Links and Quotes because it is better to hear it
in the way THEY wrote it.
There is not a damn thing wrong with that.

So fucking what if there are the words of a few former Nazi's.
It doesnt scare me like it does you Knicker.
I am not afraid to Quote and Link to it.

NO MORE in my life will i run around playing the "Pity for Israel" and "The Allies are Great"
games that you do.
Once you stop living the lie and believeing the lies, then you begin to see the truth.
You begin to see that everything you have ever been taught...was wrong.

You are not as smart as you think you are Knicker.
And I am not as stupid as you keep claiming with your constant put-downs and whining.

You would ask me to prove the Sky is really Blue if i told you it was.
Thats how bad you act to every single one of my posts.
Thats why i tell you yet again...I dont have to prove to you a damn thing.
If you are unable to follow the research of thousands of people who are a lot smarter
than you are...than you are hopeless.

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 23, 2004 00:42     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that fish smells about done
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 23, 2004 13:55     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
Dumb? Not hardly. Quite the opposite Granny.

Whatever floats your boat my child...

quote:
My opinion of YOU is based on your lack of seeing anything outside of your Knickerbox.
You know. That box over your head thats your world inside.

Your inability to question things you have been taught by your TV speaks volumes about
what a follower you are.

Since The only TV I watch tends to be movies (TV bores the living shit out of me) I believe you are mistaken about this. I read about current events from many sources, therefore you should think a little harder before you assume how I arrive at my opinions.

quote:
Yes, I question the causes of 9/11 and point out who it is that benefits from it. Israel.
Yes, I question certain Holocaust lies and point out who it is that benefits from it. Israel.
Yes, I question the actions of certain Countries around the world and point out who benefits.

Just because you query the events of history does not make you automatically correct. Nor does it make you smart. The smart know when to question. You fail at this spectacularly.

quote:
At least i have the guts to question what is the "conventional wisdom" or the "political
correctness" that you blindly follow.

Political correctness...Since when was war ever regarded as politically correct? I was always under the impression that the statement 'Political Correctness' referred to, amongst other things, those who espouse tolerance as the way forward - Do I seem tolerant to you??

You cannot undo history, but you can learn by history for the future. This is pertinent for all things – the League of Nations, coupled with the policy of appeasement that lead to WWII, the constant flouting of UN resolutions by Saddam Hussein, 9/11, Vietnam, the list is endless.

quote:
I use the words of other by posting Links and Quotes because it is better to hear it
in the way THEY wrote it.
There is not a damn thing wrong with that.

Posting a link for people to read is one thing, but verifying and backing it up with reasoned debate is, to me at least, more desirable because it shows you have thought about it and reasoned it out for yourself - not just taken somebody else’s word for it.

quote:
So fucking what if there are the words of a few former Nazi's.
It doesnt scare me like it does you Knicker.
I am not afraid to Quote and Link to it.

This comment is exactly why I cannot respect you: ‘So fucking what if there are the words of a few former Nazi's?’ If you lived through that time, and read any of the millions of pages written about the Nazi occupation of Europe, you would retract this without hesitation if you had a shred of decency in you. ANY reference to the Nazis does not make me fearful, it makes me angry. If I am fearful of anything it is that we see such a party rise to power again because I know what it will entail. They murdered millions of people for the most ridiculous of reasons, namely they didn't fit in with the Nazi vision of the World. It doesn't matter who, Jews, disabled, gypsies, whatever - the fact is they did it and I cannot condone or stand by in silence when I see their words used as an excuse for questioning the validity of the Holocaust.

quote:
NO MORE in my life will i run around playing the "Pity for Israel" and "The Allies are Great"
games that you do.

I have never said ‘pity for Israel’. I have criticised the Israelis on several occasions. Again, you should read my posts instead of making assumptions. But as for the Jews themselves and the fact that there are still groups active that would like nothing better than to see them treated as they were during WWII then yes, this is totally unjustified. I don’t believe this should be advocated in any way.

The Allies are great – you have to have pride in your armed forces in such difficult times. If you wish to slander them as murderers feel free, just remember that they are your countrymen doing a very difficult job in nigh impossible circumstances. They are heroes.

quote:
Once you stop living the lie and believeing the lies, then you begin to see the truth.
You begin to see that everything you have ever been taught...was wrong.

Depends on what lie you have been living. At no point have I ever said I believe everything I have been told about any issue I debate. Even with the Iraq issue, you know that you won't be told everything and what you are told is based largely on ensuring full audience participation. However, There are times and places for questioning and inviestigating further the motives behind the speeches. It could be said that the US government's assertion that Iraq was allied to Al Qaeda was one such piece. If you care to look back at my posts I consistently maintained I did not believe this. The Kennedy assassination. Even after the program shown here that casts doubt on all the conspiracy theories about how he was murdered, and appeared to demonstrate clearly that Lee Harvey Oswald was indeed the assassin, I still firmly believe that he was the scapegoat, not the murderer, and that the real killers were actually from within the government machine. So exactly what lie am I living?

quote:
You are not as smart as you think you are Knicker.

I am not as smart as I think? So how do you think I see myself?

quote:
And I am not as stupid as you keep claiming with your constant put-downs and whining.

You are not stupid for looking to see if there is more to an event or story than it seems – any reasonable person with a curious mind would do the same. What makes you not so smart is not knowing when this crosses the line into the realms of hypotheses, as was demonstrated several times with the 9/11 material. The Butler report criticised the Government here for turning question marks into exclamation marks over the evidence gathered for the WMD reports. This is exactly what you are doing in my view.

quote:
You would ask me to prove the Sky is really Blue if i told you it was.
Thats how bad you act to every single one of my posts.
Thats why i tell you yet again...I dont have to prove to you a damn thing.

I am not asking you to state the blindingly obvious, and neither is anybody else. I think I speak for many when I say that it would be nice to see you putting flesh on the claims you make.

quote:
If you are unable to follow the research of thousands of people who are a lot smarter
than you are...than you are hopeless.

Some of these researchers are indeed smarter than me. They are also more able to manipulate a story to make it look any way they want it to...Indeed, very smart. I never take anything I read as gospel, never have, never will. Is this not how you should start when looking at any issue?

And by the way, if I am so ‘blinded’ why do so many people agree with me, or at least, respect what I have to say?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 23, 2004 19:53     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
that fish smells about done

That was totally bizarre! Very, very disturbing. Nice one hatross...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan