my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Howard Stern off the air? (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Howard Stern off the air?
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 03, 2004 19:05     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
stuck up, white-trash bitches....
 |  IP: Logged
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 03, 2004 20:23     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
well, it is someone who thinks marilyn manson is a writer at the Onion.

Thats not what a conglomos IS.

Lord have mercy.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 03, 2004 20:35     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh and...from the looks of it, it seems anyone can be a writer at the onion.
People write things all the time that wind up with other peoples names on it...just like songs.
Perhaps unlikely but certainly not impossible.
I have no idea who wrote that but most people probably haven't seen it because its buried beneath many other sites involving manson...unless of course you read the interveiw where his talking about his house and his girlfreind...pretty short interveiw and that article gets brought up. Thats how I found it.....and its not like there aren't others like it.
Did you read it?

What its basically saying is that he's a joke...not a threat...so there's no reason to be afraid or ban him.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 03, 2004 20:48     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's another.

Same shit, different page.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/sistertaffy/missmarylinmanson.html

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 03, 2004 20:57     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dear Gnx/Puzzled/*******/Charon,

sorry if my post was confusing; Lycanthropy made a post (and then inexplicably deleted it(?)...) right after yours, to the effect of "cant you figure out what a "conglomos" is by context?".

i find it funny that you are reading the Onion or any other forms of satirical humor. that was the gist of my comment.

also, Warcorpse stated about half a year ago that your old account/ board name/ etc. was all valid and unbanned (along with the one other person who was banned from here). im assuming you werent lurking that week. so i thought id give you a heads-up on that, if you ever get tired of your new Christopher Cross-inspired nom de plume.

Love,
Moderator.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 03, 2004 21:26     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You just had to post my name, didn't you?
How so very cool of you.
...besides...its not like they have user names for a reason or anything crazy like that.

Christopher Cross eh?
Actually I had no idea...not that I have anything against Cristopher Cross.

I was going more along the lines of...
said "Kay ren"....one of Plutos moons...the ferry man...Mercyful Fate. Thats where I picked it up and I am quite happy with it actually.

oh yes...and I DID notice you were a moderator....Congratulations

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 03, 2004 21:46     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charon:
You just had to post my name, didn't you?

so youd rather be called "The Putz"? didnt mean to kick off a paranoia-party.

--------------------

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 03, 2004 23:51     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Paranoia?

How about as a moderator its not cool to post personal information that I have not posted yet. If you are a moderator you should act like one. Jeez...its a good thing you don't have my phone number...and yes I DO know that I have not posted my name on here, but I knew people would guess and seeing as how you know who I am and can probably verify that with my Email on this account...I guess that makes you look smart?
I wasn't going to start any shit with you, but I guess that's how you want it to be.
I just wouldn't expect that from a "moderator"

*yawn*
Time for bed.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 04, 2004 02:51     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Lycanthropy made a post (and then inexplicably deleted it(?)...)

Heh. I do that a lot. I spend a while writing a post, then think to myself, "No, that doesn't look right, maybe I'm being a bit harsh there". So it gets randomly deleted.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 04, 2004 06:54     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Paranoia?

How about as a moderator its not cool to post personal information that I have not posted yet. If you are a moderator you should act like one. Jeez...its a good thing you don't have my phone number...and yes I DO know that I have not posted my name on here, but I knew people would guess and seeing as how you know who I am and can probably verify that with my Email on this account...I guess that makes you look smart?
I wasn't going to start any shit with you, but I guess that's how you want it to be.
I just wouldn't expect that from a "moderator"

*yawn*
Time for bed.

ill give you a break because you (like several others on this forum) SERIOUSLY misunderstand what a Moderator on this forum does. i cant find out what your email is. if i can do it, im oblivious to the need for it. thats Warcorpses job. i dont care what anyones email is.

i also cant ban people (hi, Hatross!). i also have no interest in banning people.

your name has been posted here before (and not by me) several times. why didnt you cry about it then? i realize you have a problem with keeping all your different pseudonyms straight...just trying to help.

the main reason i was made a Mod is to keep everyone happy by deleting/ editing/ moving threads that bother some forum users. ill delete your name on my previous post. but the "horrible damage" done to your internet anonymousness has long been done already (and not by yours truly)...

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 04, 2004 18:53     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(hi Cthon) and thanks for not banning me. i guess i didnt realize i was that bad lol. but much respect, thats why this place rocks... freedom \m/

i am not sure if your second half of the post above is directed at me or not ?
i only go by one pseudonym. but i am a chronic deleter/editer, so i wouldnt play that game well.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 04, 2004 19:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
(hi Cthon) and thanks for not banning me. i guess i didnt realize i was that bad lol.

i am not sure if your second half of the post above is directed at me or not ? but i only go by one pseudonym, and the fact that i am a chronic deleter/editer so i wouldnt play that game well.

haha, no i was only referring to you in the one sentence with your name (and a little bit in the one about people not understanding what a Mod does here, which is the same thing really). because you kept thinking i was going to ban you, which is physically impossible for me to do, haha. you are quite safe, chief.

id never ban gnx/puzzled/*******/Charon either, even if i had that power. modern medicine hasnt created any remedy for my insomnia more powerful than some of her longer posts. seriously.

--------------------

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 04, 2004 20:35     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Although I can see how greatly uninterested in my posts you are ...I have to ask one more question.

Where is my real name posted by my own doing while using this name?

I'd like to see it so be a doll, would you, and pull out your magnifying glass and do that detective work you do so well. Far be it from me to think I'm always right. We certainly can't have that.

I do know that I have posted stuff about myself on different sites under different names and OCCASIONALLY I change my name because A)...I get tired of the old ones and B)I DO like to play guessing games...so I guess that means you get a cookie.

Its not like I use multiple names nor have I posted in a pretty long time on this board. For the record...I stopped using gnx after using it since 2001 at other boards because I began to see variations of it in different places and wanted something that I don't see used as much...as for Puzzled...using that would've spoiled my fun but since you are at it...I am also AutoPilot at .net if there ever was a reason anyone would care...and that's it. Now that my fun is over no one else has to ask me who I am in PM...which I didn't answer, not out of rudeness but by simply not wanting to answer straightforwardly at the momment for reasons I have already mentioned. I wasn't trying to ignore.

As far as knowing what a mod does...how would I know?...so you can't "access" Email addresses...but if my real name appears on a board for the first time, personally I would have liked to been the one to do it. Thats all I'm saying right now and I'm not sure what that has to do with PARANOIA in this case but oh well. Just the other day I was having a conversation with someone about how it was cool you weren't telling everyone who I was.

I'm so disappointed.
*sniff*
*sniff*

...but I'm sure I'll get over it in no time at all.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 04, 2004 20:49     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 04, 2004 22:44     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its feeding time for me and you !!!!!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 04, 2004 22:52     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Where is my real name posted by my own doing while using this name?

hilarious. maybe you could go back and read any post on this thread where i said you were the one who mentioned your real name on this website ....reading comprehension really helps here.

also: i read pretty much any post directed at me (except for a few which repeat themselves mindlessly---theres some on this board like that. i just dont open up the thread after awhile).

as for long-winded pot-induced ramblings on religion 900 words or more? well, they beat sleeping pills, but dont give me a quiz on them next friday, because ill probably not have gotten past the first paragraph....and ill probably still be Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

--------------------

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 05, 2004 06:30     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm....yep.

I couldn't find any either.

(this post too long for ya?)

tip of the day...

Read it or don't.
Not both.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 05, 2004 06:47     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dont worry. if i see that youve written more than 2 paragraphs (on any post not directed to me, which thankfully are few til this week)...im assuming you hooked up with your dealer that day. and i don't read it.

--------------------

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 05, 2004 06:49     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When Cthon says..."you posted"
doesn't that equal when I say "by my own doing"?

Shame, shame on the ways in which I waste my time.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 05, 2004 06:53     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
dont worry. if i see that youve written more than 2 paragraphs (on any post not directed to me, which thankfully are few til this week)...im assuming you hooked up with your dealer that day. and i don't read it.

Last time I checked I didn't have a dealer.

...and all because I made a comment in the weed thread.

What a strong statement you've made this morning...I'm impressed.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 05, 2004 13:00     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.stfu.se
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 05, 2004 13:59     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
http://www.stfu.se

haha, funny one. i like this one: HERE

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 05, 2004 22:37     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had a couple pics for ya.
I really think it's up your alley even though it made me want to vomit.

Out of respect for Voivod even I am not going to post them and that's too bad because the images speak for themselves.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 06, 2004 04:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Last time I checked I didn't have a dealer.

...and all because I made a comment in the weed thread.

What a strong statement you've made this morning...I'm impressed.

Weed thread? Where?

Oh, now I remember--damn short-term memory loss! I was under the impression that by tending your own harvest year round you wouldn't need a dealer.
If God dealt you this seed,
Then pastures of green must thrive.
A big fat doob is all that we need,
To keep the spirit of Jane alive.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 06, 2004 04:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
haha, funny one. i like this one: HERE

Noooo, Don't drink it!!! It'll send you straight down Jacob's Ladder, rung by filthy rung! And then you'll end up sleeping with the enemy.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan