my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Howard Stern off the air? (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Howard Stern off the air?
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 29, 2004 21:39     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thats not the first thing he's said like that but probably the more benign of the collection.

I'm just giving him his argument.
He came back for things such as this.

Sillies.

|  IP: Logged
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 29, 2004 21:48     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alot MAY BE my fault for arguing about my sensative issues, but I was getting bored. It was too quiet in here. His post was screaming at me. IT'S NOT MY FAULT. I can stop anytime I want. I DO NOT have a problem.

No, seriously.
Where's froggy?
Here froggy, froggy.

Oh shit....I should've known.
The mother fuckers hiding.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 29, 2004 21:51     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by portuga:
OK first of all who are you? why hate if i/you dont know each other (like i've put above use mail, whoever you are this is not the place).

Nowhere is the place for such shit, but it only happens here and I WILL NOT mail him.

Don't be crazy.

Who are YOU?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 29, 2004 21:56     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Putz? is that you?

Look, the issue's over. Kula bailed. It's over. Enough. mmmkay?

Thank you.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 29, 2004 22:00     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought things were just starting to get interesting at the expense of my own headache, but seeing as how I'm such a good sport...I will personally invite Kula to send me PM threats. Actually, I'm used to that kind of shit. I really don't see what difference its going to make cause if he sends me a threat I'm going to post it everywhere cause thats what you do.

Now... Can you explain to me why this thread bothers you. I'm not saying it shouldn't...I'm asking why.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 29, 2004 22:00     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
okay that's it. i've had enough. would all of the nuts please go back to .com where they belong? thank you.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 29, 2004 22:03     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by portuga:
Hiding from who??? Well froggy says use any other thing, but not this forum. I dont know who you are? YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE, ARE "AFRAID" ,not froggy but big hairy frogy

Do wuh?

I was calling Kula froggy.

big hairy froggy, eh?
okaaaaay.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 29, 2004 22:05     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Putz? is that you?

Look, the issue's over. Kula bailed. It's over. Enough. mmmkay?

Thank you.

oh...come on...You know Kula's around here somewhere...and anyway...How are you so sure?

And why are you calling me Putz.
That's not nice.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted February 29, 2004 22:08     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some things are funner just to ignore.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 29, 2004 22:13     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ive decided the stocked ponds are better in the "technocratic manipulators" forum.

happy fishing~

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 01, 2004 01:02     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
okay that's it. i've had enough. would all of the nuts please go back to .com where they belong? thank you.

So everyone at .com is nuts? HAHAHA!!! Have you even been over there lately? No one is nuts IMO. I wish there were more nuts, though. Isn't this where all the nuts hang out?

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted March 01, 2004 07:44     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
So everyone at .com is nuts? HAHAHA!!! Have you even been over there lately? No one is nuts IMO. I wish there were more nuts, though. Isn't this where all the nuts hang out?

You are the best "nuclear" !

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 01, 2004 12:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:

actually i have read that bb recently. and i didn't say everyone was nuts at .com, you extrapolated that. what i said was "would all of the nuts please go back to .com"

if you don't recognize there are some troubled folks in the four or five that post regularly there that's your opinion and you're certainly welcome to it. but i think sharing the intimate details of a disintegrating marriage in a street team topic, or saying that you have to go away because of some impending nameless, faceless danger and you're being persecuted, etc., etc., to an internet forum on a semi-regular basis demonstrates a lack of mental stability. for the record i don't think there's any shame in being mentally unstable, i just don't think an internet music forum is the most productive or positive place to deal with those kinds of issues. however, that being said it's really up to people to seek help in their own way and if it makes them feel a little more connected to the world to post these things on a music board then that's fine, i'm just personally not interested in reading it. just my two cents.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 01, 2004 18:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
troubled folks !! wtf? yeah ok !

mental stability... heh ! lmao ! face it, we are the real fans \m/

quote:
i'm just personally not interested in reading it. just my two cents.

simple... then dont read it.

i dont mean to break all emo and shit but whos is judge and jury here ? ive said it before and ill say it again, {people are people}.
i pray for the souls of our future Leaders, i really believe there will be a nuclear war or an incident in our lifetimes, just look at how truly hardcore the 1st-gen vodhedz are

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 01, 2004 22:07     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
don't worry, i know when to stop reading - like when people start talking wacky talk about praying for the souls of our future leaders, lol. as for who's judge and jury, wouldn't that be the person who gave a guilty sentence to her ex? in a public forum? to people he doesn't even know and where he couldn't defend himself?? that's hardcore. \m/
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 01, 2004 22:23     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 01, 2004 22:26     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
don't worry, i know when to stop reading - like when people start talking wacky talk about praying for the souls of our future leaders

still dont grasp some good ole redneck humor ?
i dont know pons or her ex so i dont take it personally myself. only one post got my attention and i dropped my jaw at it.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 02, 2004 22:12     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nia

What's this nameless faceless danger you speak of?

I'm curious now.

I'd like to help people put names with faces cause I really truly do like to try to help people with problems.

Even those with serious, serious problems.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 02, 2004 23:04     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OH....I KNOW!

Maybe it was...

http://www.theonion.com/onion3703/marilyn_mason.html

What in the hell?
I wonder who made this up?

I bet HE made it up...for one of two reasons...a)controverrsy or b)because he likes to start rumors about himself before other people do.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 03, 2004 00:39     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The FCC has to pretend they mean something after allowing the BIG CONGLOMOS to OWN
EVERYTHING and making ALL VOICES HOMOGENIZED.

DIFFERENT CHANNELS (same message)

MuSt FoLLoW ThE cOmmAnD Of ThE CoLLeCtIvE
ZoMbIfIeD DrOnEs, MuSt ObEy,,,,,,,,,,

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 03, 2004 01:36     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just when I thought there was NO HOPE of understanding, it's Jhary to the rescue!

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted March 03, 2004 02:30     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whats a conglomos?
Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 03, 2004 06:55     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, it is someone who thinks marilyn manson is a writer at the Onion.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 03, 2004 16:12     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like to pet soft, fluffy kittens.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 03, 2004 18:17     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmm...yeah...okay, thank you all for participating and making it patently clear why jason would hide on the tour bus after shows. so would i. carry on...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan