my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » General hypotheses about September 11th 2001 (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: General hypotheses about September 11th 2001
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 21, 2003 12:52     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Physics911.org

Excerpt of Summary:

1 Summary
It is possible to produce the appearance of a terrorist attack on the United States by means that do not employ terrorists, as such, but by the simple substitution of one aircraft for another, particularly when the transponders of the aircraft involved are turned off. The only people who need to be deceived by such an operation are the radar operators at air traffic control (ATC) centers.

The scenario explored here, called Operation Pearl (after Pearl Harbor), has been described in sufficient operational detail that sound judgments can be made about a) feasibility and b) consistency with evidence on the ground. At the time of this writing it is probably the best available description of what probably took place on September 11, 2001.

:::

This is a very long, but quite interresting read.
Done by Professor A.K. Dewdney, University of Western Ontario.

Professor A.K. ("Kee") Dewdney is a well known Canadian mathematician, physicist and computer scientist. For several years Dr. Dewdney authored 'Mathematical Recreations' for the Scientific American magazine. He is the author of numerous books and academic publications, and currently holds the post of Professor Emeritus of the University of Western Ontario.

Please see the above Link and Website, Physics911.org

Thank you.

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 21, 2003 22:09     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You cannot sit there and say with 100% certainly that it is not POSSIBLE...in the least.
If you do...you are blind to the 1% chance it is.
And that would make you a fool.
I know you are not a fool, Knicker.

In all ove the evil things that have been done in the world over Centuries of time...
Powers and Principalities have been responsible for most.
For you to think that The British and the U.S. Government (at Israel's bidding) are not guilty of past Crimes and Cover-ups...shows your lack of history knowledge.
Or at least knowing the real truths in historical events.

Why dont you go study the Kennedy Assasination and its massive Coverup?
Why dont you go study Operation Northwoods?
What about the Israel attack on the U.S. Liberty and the coverup around that?
How about the attack on Pearl Harbor?
I could go on & on & on.

It is NOTHING NEW for Governments to pull off Operations against its own people, for other gain.
I cannot believe that you think it is, Knicker.
The benefit of THIS one for the U.S. and Israel...is MASS SHOCK.
Then CONTROLL THROUGH FEAR. (Homeland Security and the Nazi John Ashcroft.)
(Plus the destroying of Israel's enemies AND the conquest of Oil Reserves.)
You may not know, because you are in the U.K., but the massive Government Organisation created by Bush, Homeland Security Admin., is ILLEGAL according to the Constitution!
Every American who believe in the 1st,2nd, 4th and other Amendments knows it!
Or SHOULD know it!

No more Freedom of Speech (Protest) unless done in a Government Approved area.
No more Right to bear Arms unless you have a Government Permit and Registration.
No more Right to not be Searched. They can come in for any reason at any time. Judges and Warrents are easily attainable now.

There is CERTAINLY something wrong with the events of 9/11.
There is simpily too much evidence that points to it!
Hard, Cold EVIDENCE, Knicker.

But you can go on like a mindless sheep and believe otherwise.
Blame the enemies of Israel, because that is what you have been told to believe.

I pity you, but i'll have a Beer for ya anyways...being a Voivod Fan & all.

(I hope Away is reading all this & gets ideas for the next CD...lol!)

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 22, 2003 19:37     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
True...I listen to RadioLeft.com during lunch almost everyday for entertainment. If you listen to this show or go to many of the liberal websites it seems that thier ONLY message these days is "Fuck Bush".

Don't think I'd like to fuck Bush personally. He's not my type...he's the wrong sex.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 23, 2003 03:50     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I also find the article a bit hard to believe. I doubt anyone in the government would've taken such a risk. However, read this article today about New York right after disaster struck.

22 aug 2003, Associated Press :

"At the White House's direction, the Environmental Protection Agency gave New Yorkers misleading assurances that there was no health risk from the debris-laden air after the World Trade Center collapse, according to an internal inquiry.

President Bush's senior environmental adviser on Friday defended the White House involvement, saying it was justified by national security.

The White House "convinced EPA to add reassuring statements and delete cautionary ones" by having the National Security Council control EPA communications in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, according to a report issued late Thursday by EPA Inspector General Nikki L. Tinsley.

"When EPA made a Sept. 18 announcement that the air was 'safe' to breathe, the agency did not have sufficient data and analyses to make the statement," the report says, adding that the EPA had yet to adequately monitor air quality for contaminants such as PCBs, asbestos and dioxin.

In all, the EPA issued five press releases within 10 days of the attacks and four more by the end of 2001 reassuring the public about air quality. But it wasn't until June 2002 that the EPA determined that air quality had returned to pre-Sept. 11 levels — well after respiratory ailments and other problems began to surface in hundreds of workers cleaning dusty offices and apartments."

Pretty dubious decision when it comes to 'national security' if you ask me. Even worse when you think about the tons of stuff available to limit the effects of pcb's and asbestos (filtermasks, etc.).

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted August 23, 2003 10:06     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Warcorpse...

Please explain to me what's so great about G.W. Bush. ("Bush is no fool", you said.)

And what do you think about the actual situation in Iraq ? The daily killed American soldiers etc. ?

Is that war necessary in your eyes ?

You can just put it in few words...

I just wonder.

Greets...

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted August 25, 2003 18:31     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My favorite 9/11 conspiracy is the Gary Condit/Chandra Leavy/Mossad/Satanic Illuminati one. Very entertaining.

Leavy is a spy for the Mossad and Condit and the Illuminati sacrifice her to Satan and cover the whole thing up with 9/11.

Tony
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 238

posted August 26, 2003 23:59     Profile for Tony   Email Tony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thats really interesting man, thats for posting that, oh yeah its (echofan) btw
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 27, 2003 07:59     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The current situation in Iraq is 'war'.

**The current situation in Iraq is an Invasion and an illegal occupation for the benefit of selected Corporate interests.
This has already been proven.

It is one of the biggest arenas for the war on terrorism today.

**This is also proven not true.
There was no link whatsoever between "Terrorism" and Saddam's leadership.
EXCEPT where it concerns Israel. NOT the U.S.
I challenge you to prove there was.

A free democratic Iraq is not what countries like Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia would like to see or deal with.

**Those countries are enemies with Iraq.
They are also enemies with each other.

Wonder who is funding some of the attacks on US troops in Iraq? The majority of the so-called "Saddam Fedayeen" fighters that have been captured or killed were Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians, Egyptians, Afghanis, Sudanese and Hezbollah from Lebanon and Syria.

**You forgot to mention the Shiite sect from Iran.
Theyre actions are warrented and necessary to fight an Invader.

The daily killing of American soldiers is obviously a sad reality of this war.

**"-Bring them on!" -G.W. Bush
There are now more Americans dead after the liar Bush declared the "Ceasing of Hostilites"...than there were durring the actual War.

The same can be said for innocent Iraqis killed during this war.

**Busload after busload of Men Women and Children are still being killed by the Invaders.
This is something you wont see on the mainstream news as you are eating dinner.
The U.S. always says..."Oops! Was an accident!" Then the war criminals responsible for it are cleared by the Pentagon of any wrongdoing.

Is the war necessary? Yes.

**No. An Invasion of a soverign foreign Country is not necessary.
Not unless you are after theyre natural resources in the first place. (!)

The alternative would have been to let Saddam continue his reign of terror. Next in power in Iraq would have been one of Saddam's sons.

**There were far more simple ways to rid Saddam and his sons than a massive bombing of millions of innocent people.
Why did they fight back? Because you would do the same if your City was being invaded.

You see, Warcorpse. Your idea that this whole occupation is justified and is for the Iraqi people...is wrong.

An Invasion of another Country is usually never justified.
If you think so, then perhapse you agreed with the Germans invading the rest of Europe in WW2.
If you believe the lies and propeganda coming from the White House and the mainstream media...
then you are being a good Citizen.
I am sure they are quite proud of you.

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted August 27, 2003 12:04     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Carmen Bin Laden!
bwahaha!

good one...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 27, 2003 12:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the hell????

Surely you jest!

Yes, WC, i too know someone who knows someone else who's brother in law served a box of jelly donuts to one of Osama's third cousins friends.

Yes...i see the connection! We are all terrorists!

I must take issue with your point #10.
Umm...Bush has killed more people than Clinton ever did.
More Americans, more brown people, more Children.
That, sir, is a FACT.
And you know what? Clinton served 8 years!
Bush isnt even at the end of his 4 years and he already is covered in blood!

This takes me to point #1.
Bush is far worse for America than Clinton was. FAR worse.
Like Clinton, everything he says is a lie.
Thanks to Bush's personal private interests in the Invasion and Murder of Iraq...the United States now has its biggest deficit in HISTORY!
He is from Texas, remember? Texas = Oil and criminals!

So, i dont "Blindly" hate Bush. I do it with both eyes wide open.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 27, 2003 13:22     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think both sides discredit themselves far too much, by bashing the other side. Truth is, you two represent opposite ends of the spectrum. And you will never, ever see eye to eye. So all this bullshit is pretty much pointless. Arguing about it here won't serve any purpose than to get the other side a little agitated. Or a lot agitated. And that's not how change happens, either way.

Just my £0.02.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 27, 2003 13:29     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well if everyone would just listen to ME and realize that I am right and they are wrong...
then there would be peace and prosperity for all of mankind under the loving guidance of
King Kula and his Utopian dream!

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 27, 2003 13:50     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Utopia does not exist.

For as long as homosapiens walk the Earth there will be conflict.

This conflict is justified. Hussein ignored one Security Resolution after another. He was in direct and material breach. What else was left? Another resolution? Let's see how it would have looked...

UN: OK, Saddam. We've had enough. Now if you don't tow the line we are really going to talk our asses of and hand you another resolution.

Saddam: Oh, dear I'm so scared (snort). (aside) hey guys the UN are going to pass another resolution.

Iraq congress descends into laughter.

Looks so tough doesn't it? Get real, this was sad but necessary. He could have avoided it himself, but chose for it to be this way. The US/UK are merely carrying out what they have threatened to do for years.

By the way, I just love the comment about busloads of Iraqi women and children being killed by the invaders. Hilarious. You need to see a doctor, Kula, those blinkers seem to be welded over your eyes.

(Post edited by Knickerzohnonnof, no glasses required )

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 27, 2003 14:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh, Knicker british dude....

I never said "Every Day."
(Concerning the busloads of people being killed by the American Invaders).
Go read that again. This time, wear your glasses.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 27, 2003 14:08     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I'm never agitated, if I was I would use this-->

Oh, okay. Peace and love, and all that hippie crap.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 27, 2003 16:03     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
Uh, Knicker british dude....

I never said "Every Day."
(Concerning the busloads of people being killed by the American Invaders).
Go read that again. This time, wear your glasses.

The post is edited, but the point still stands. If this was happening in Iraq it would be reported without fail in this country, such is the negativity in the UK press concerning the Iraq situation. I have not seen any such event reported in the UK in recent times. This charge has no foundation. And I repeat, if such a terrible accident was to happen you can bet your life that the people responsible would be so gutted they would probably never get over the guilt of killing innocent people. Contrast this with the people carrying out the guerrila style attacks. They don't care a damn who gets taken out, so long as one of them is an Allied soldier. Once again you are running the Allies down without consideration of what is actually happeining out there! We are trying to restore the country so it can eventually govern itself. The guerrilas are doing everything in their power to stop this happening because they do not want to see Iraq free from tyranny. They stand to benefit from the west failing and the people and media back home berating their actions in Iraq. Your comments and posts play right into their hands.

Please, Kula, go and live in a place like Iraq, then tell me people like Saddam Hussein have the right to 'rule' countries and ride roughshod over international will for 13 years, killing hundreds of thousands of his own people into the bargain. Defence of this man and his regime is akin to spitting on the graves of all the people he has massacred since his rise to power in 1979. You should be ashamed.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 27, 2003 16:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knicker...I refer you now to the truth:

The Silent Genocide from America http://www.rense.com/general37/InvisibleGenocid.html

Horrifying US Secret
Weapon Unleashed In Baghdad http://www.rense.com/general40/secret.htm

Can we save ourselves? http://www.onlinejournal.com/Commentary/082603Conover/082603conover.html

US 'regrets deaths' in bus blast http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6194334%255E25777,00.html

That should keep you busy for a while.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted August 27, 2003 20:27     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The economy vs. national security...which is most important? I guess take your pick next november.
Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted August 28, 2003 02:01     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse, you're not being realistic.
I wonder why you are so faithful to the Bush government.
I mean it's so obvious that this was a total senseless attack against a souvereign country...how can you just believe everything ?
I know you Amercians must be really frustrated because of the worldwide protests and you want revenge because of 9/11, but, c'mon !
Warcorpse, I say NO, the daily killings of Amercian soldiers (and Iraqis of course) is NOT necessary, absolutely NOT.
You will see, the US will never control this country, as I said since the very beginning.
It's always the same.
Besides that, the incasion was illegal.
WHERE are the weapons of mass destruction ??
I can't believe people stick to gross propaganda.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 28, 2003 16:36     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For you, Knicker and WC...

Here is an important excerpt from an Article about Noam Chomsky.
Two very important paragraphs.

Chomsky shows us how phrases like "free speech", the "free market", and the "free world" have little, if anything, to do with freedom. He shows us that, among the myriad freedoms claimed by the U.S. government are the freedom to murder, annihilate, and dominate other people. The freedom to finance and sponsor despots and dictators across the world. The freedom to train, arm, and shelter terrorists. The freedom to topple democratically elected governments. The freedom to amass and use weapons of mass destruction — chemical, biological, and nuclear. The freedom to go to war against any country whose government it disagrees with. And, most terrible of all, the freedom to commit these crimes against humanity in the name of "justice", in the name of "righteousness", in the name of "freedom".

Attorney General John Ashcroft has declared that U.S. freedoms are "not the grant of any government or document, but... our endowment from God". So, basically, we're confronted with a country armed with a mandate from heaven. Perhaps this explains why the U.S. government refuses to judge itself by the same moral standards by which it judges others. (Any attempt to do this is shouted down as "moral equivalence".) Its technique is to position itself as the well-intentioned giant whose good deeds are confounded in strange countries by their scheming natives, whose markets it's trying to free, whose societies it's trying to modernise, whose women it's trying to liberate, whose souls it's trying to save.

The entire Article should be read. It is at: http://www.hinduonnet.com/mag/2003/08/24/stories/2003082400020100.htm

Warcorpse...You say those words are Propaganda. You make me laugh.
I especially laugh at #4.
Blood for Oil. It has ALWAYS been that way.
Patriot Act DOES create a Police State.

Please take off your Sunglasses when surfing the Internet.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 29, 2003 09:25     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi King Kula.
Noam Chomsky has written a lot of articles and books wich is worth beeing read.

When it comes to news I like the "www.indymedia.org" there I think we can get news wich isn't "supported" by the ones who think of their own wallet.
Know a lot of people round the world think of us swed's as beeing "comunists". That isn't true. Other europeans get a surprise when they come here, after visiting sweden they often say sweden is the most americanised country in europe.
And we do not dislike americans, that's for sure. I have a couple of US friends.

Honestly I'm a bit frightened to write about politics, just because I'm from Sweden. Personally I feel more like an inhabitant of the planet Earth.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted August 29, 2003 10:05     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I've been to Sweden. Expensive beer.

I'll certainly agree on that. If you go out to a pub or restaurant it's in fact IMO criminally expensive. I can't afford to buy more than 2 beers when I'm out....
The gouvernments alcohol policies is like a joke. People want a change, but as soon as someone is elected they just have some "turn-around" and stick to the old "safe" policies. Is it any better yhat people stay at home to drink then? I don't think so!
Cheers! (Guiness is my fav)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 29, 2003 11:31     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now look here, Mister! (Spoken with a John Wayne accent.)

War propaganda is used to confuse and demoralize enemies and also to influence public opinions in friendly countries. Often, a nation at war uses propaganda to control its own citizens. According to British scholar F.M. Cornford, "Propaganda is that branch of the art of lying which consists in very nearly deceiving your friends without quite deceiving your enemies."

Between states it may involve lying about the potential for new weapons, e.g. artifical intelligence like the smart bomb, which can either impress opponents into dealing, or, e.g. the molecular assembler or atom bomb, convince them that something which is feasible is in fact not, to give the disinforming party a headstart in researching the weapon or technology that is pre-requisite to it.

Propaganda versus democracy is frequently debated in political science - there is a natural tension between government, which must keep secrets sometimes, and the right of the governed to know what is going on and consent.

To obtain consent for war with minimal effort, many standard techniques have been employed:

Pro-technology propaganda to excuse investment in a military-industrial complex or persuasion technology to further simplify confusing the public.
Terrorism as propaganda to excuse invasive and confiscatory measures due to the "constant threat" - which may in fact be manufactured or funded by one's own government but serve as an excuse for foreign wars or domestic terror, e.g. Burning the Reichstag.
Cooked intelligence selectively shared to increase public fear or willingness to support a war, e.g. War on Iraq
During a war, almost any unusual event can be exploited for positive publicity to "prove" how "bad" the enemy is, or how "uncertain" the situation was or is in the country (should one's own troops do something wrong) - thus the troops are brave and good.

After a war, "feel good" stories are employed to convince voters that they did the right thing, and should support future wars, and the leaders that lead them.

The War on Iraq: This innocuous phrase, common in the United States media, is a very effective propaganda tool in and of itself. To see how, ask yourself these few questions:

When Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1991, overpowered it with a vastly superior army, and then took over its oil and government, was that a "War"? What words might you use instead? When Bush Sr. responded with "This shall not stand", was he being "anti-war"?

When AG John Ashcroft gutted the Bill of Rights [1] and effectively destroyed the Freedom of Information Act [2], what was his legitimate excuse? Why did hardly anyone complain?

When Judge Antonin Scalia claims that "in wartime, 'the protections will be ratcheted right down to the constitutional minimum. I won’t let it go beyond the constitutional minimum.'" [3][4], where does he get the idea that this is 'wartime'? Why do people agree with him?

When George W. Bush claims that "you are with us or with the terrorists", forcing the whole world to be in agreement with Bush, or be a deadly enemy, why did people accept this statement?

When will the war end? (See war on Terrorism)

When those who object to the Bush style of leadership and diplomacy are labelled "Anti-war Activists" or the "Peace Movement", and then told to be quiet because "we won the war already", what is their unified reply?
Now consider this little quotation:

"...voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
(Hermann Goering, 18 April, 1946[5])
Does this apply to the U.S. here and now? Was the U.S. actually attacked? How many Iraqis participated in this attack or its planning? In what sense is there really a "War on Iraq"?

Is the U.S. currently at war? If so, with whom, and how will we know that the war is over? If not, why haven't the Constitution and the FOIA been returned to normal? Why is the news always about Iraq, Iran, and Syria, countries that haven't threatened or attacked the US in any way since 1980?

Please, Warcorpse...go to: http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=War_propaganda
and learn that a lot of what YOU believe...is the real Propaganda.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 29, 2003 12:25     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Propaganda:

1. Name Calling:
"Conspiracists"
"Un-American"
"Peacenick"

2. Generalities:
"Freedom"
"Democracy"
"We the People"

3. Euphemisms:
"Collateral Damage"
"Axis of Evil"
"Casualty"
"Coalition of the willing"
"Infinite Justice"
"Shock and Awe"
"Terrorist"

4. False Connections:
"Iraq funded 9/11"
"Al Quaida are responsible for 9/11"
"Democracy in Iraq"

5. Testimonials:
"Donald Rumsfeld on foreign Policy"
"George Bush on foreign Policy"
"Tony Blair on foreign Policy"
"Center for Strategic Development"

Skip #6.

7. Band Wagon:
"You're either with us, or against us"
"4 out of 5 doctors recommends..."

8. Fear:
"Weapons of Mass Destruction"
"Saddam is able to deploy in 45 minutes"
"Office of Homeland Security"
"Terrorism"

9. Fallacies:
"Saddam has Weapons of Mass Destruction"
"Saddam is close to Nuclear Capability"
"America liberating the Iraqi people"

10. Demonization:
"Saddam is Evil"
"Butcher of Baghdad"
"Criminals and Wrong doers"

There....Warcorpse....is Propaganda.
Of course, you will probably say it isnt.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 29, 2003 12:59     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll ask the questions again...

Saddam Hussein. Are you saying we should have left him to rule Iraq, and therefore to have allowed the weapons inspections to continue?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan