my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 9-11 (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 9-11
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 29, 2003 08:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry. Didnt meant for that Thread Title to be in all Caps, but thats the way it copy/pasted.
I was too lazy to change it. lol!

This link is worth reading.
It is very long, but worth it.

Please read with an open mind and make your own conclusions.
I personally dont believe that 100% of what is said there is the truth, but it makes some really good points.
I would say i believe about 95% of it.
Certainly will open your eyes and make you question what you have been told about 9/11.

This is not "Conspiracy Theory" either.
Even the Author challenges you to investigate all of his footnotes and links.
Its up to you.

Want to know who is REALLY behind Terrorism?
Here is the link....Happy reading!
http://www.voxfux.com/features/stranger_than_fiction.htm

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted July 29, 2003 09:49     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never realized that Ben Stiller and Woody Allen masterminded the whole thing. Wow.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 29, 2003 12:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well...umm...err...umm...
That might take a while to do. lol!

I was gonna print that whole thing...74 Pages long.
I was gonna give that to Vendyl Jones & see what he thought about it.
Vendyl is the real "Indiana Jones" of the Movies. Based losely on his life and embellished by the fantasy's of Spielburg and Hollywood.
My father is close friends with Vendyl, who just returned from Israel last week.
He is still attempting to get into that Cave that holds the "Ark of the Covenant" but the Israel Government wont let him have the Permits he needs to dig in that spot.

Anyways...I'm gone off-subject here.
Vendyl is pretty smart and knows about these things more so than I do.
So...I am just curious what he thinks about that Investigation.
Since the whole thing is so anti-Zionist & all.

Just keep reading it. What else do you have to do at work today? lol!

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 29, 2003 13:14     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The thing I can't believe is, how gulliable people are about this issue.

The government has definately been covering something up about what it knew- and here we are- (almost two years later) and they are still supressing it. Its almost like the media is in collusion with the government because there hasn't been adequate pressure for releasing it all.

This we know-

1) U.S. intelligence put the kibosh on FBI
agents who alerted them to terrorists at
flight schools.

2) One FBI informant actually lived with two
9-11 attackers in San Deigo.

3) Osama Bin Laden's family members were
flown out of U.S. shortly after 9-11,
under secret security clearance.

4) Interpol/KGB agents warned U.S. govmnt
of major attacks inside U.S.

5) FBI was ordered by Bush to stop
investigating Al-Queda financing by
Saudis

And another thing I find quite disturbing is the lack of understanding by Vodheads on this forum. What with all the conservatives around here? Am I going insane? What the hell-didn't you bozos get the message to all those Black Sabbath tunes you grew up with?

Or are computer users and board admins. all rich yuppie geeks who are getting a big chunk from the Bush tax break?

Don't you know killing is wrong and not justified by GOP propaganda?

Don't you feel there is something wrong with using million dollar Thomahawk cruise missles on poor third world countries who are impoverished from sanctions?

Is there something wrong with flying 20,000 airstrikes in Iraq, the size of california- in three weeks time?

good god people wake up!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted July 29, 2003 14:23     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
flight schools.

Saudis

Correct on all counts. See, the difference between these documented facts and the idea that GWB was 'behind' the 9/11 plot is the difference between fact and propaganda. There is documented proof (that has been reported on CNN, FoxNews, CBS, et al, by the way) that these things are all true. These are just a few of the things that demonstrate that there is a cover-up surrounding the 9/11 attacks. But does it show that 'conservatives' are behind the attacks? Hardly. My OPINION is that the Bush cabinet is working hard to deflect blame for the attacks. Doing everything they can to maintain the notion that it couldn't have been avoided.

quote:

And another thing I find quite disturbing is the lack of understanding by Vodheads on this forum. What with all the conservatives around here? Am I going insane? What the hell-didn't you bozos get the message to all those Black Sabbath tunes you grew up with?

What, like thinking for ourselves and developing ideas and opinions that may differ from others? Oh c'mon 'Vodheads'! Let's all unite under a 'Korgull' banner of anarchy and change the world! Snake for president! Ooh! Grow the fuck up. I also listen to Wagner - think I daydream about sending Jews into ovens? This 'lack of understanding' you claim is more likely a cover for what you really mean, which is 'lack of agreeing with me'.

quote:
Or are computer users and board admins. all rich yuppie geeks who are getting a big chunk from the Bush tax break?

Um, unless you are posting to the board telepathically, I'd say you're a computer-user. What are you going to do with your tax-break money, you rich yuppie geek? Me, I'm just a guy with a mortgage, one baby and another on the way driving a 6 year-old car that needs work done on it. Sorry to spoil your image of me dumping a bottle of Cristal onto the ground while lighting a cuban with a burning $100 bill.

quote:

Sigh. As a Libertarian moderate (if you have to put a fine point on it), let me turn the tables on you - did you find anything wrong with the military actions of the Clinton administration that weren't approved by the UN? Sorry - they weren't Republicans, so I guess it wasn't wrong.

quote:
Don't you feel there is something wrong with using million dollar Thomahawk cruise missles on poor third world countries who are impoverished from sanctions?

Is there something wrong with flying 20,000 airstrikes in Iraq, the size of california- in three weeks time?

good god people wake up!

zzzz... HUH? WHA? Sorry, nodded off.

Not to nitpick, but it's "Tomahawk " Missile. You're thinking of 'Thoma-York' missles, which have a lazy eye and an interesting falsetto. Err, back to the point. I guess that we should have lobbed pamphlets at the Iraqi army that said 'drop your weapons'. The sanctions - any idea why the Clinton administration never lobbied to have them dropped? They were wrong as imposed by the Bush Sr. admin., wrong under Clinton, and still wrong under GWB. Resorting to the use of military force is sad, but necessary in some instances. I guess we should have just asked Hussein nicely to remove himself from power. He was so cooperative historically, right?

Warcorpse, thanks for the 'Politics' section of the forum! I enjoy a good debate.
[/LIST]

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 29, 2003 18:30     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
This we know-

flight schools.

Saudis

Oh dear here we go again...

Point 1: Yes we know that US intelligence ignored this information. Christ, how many pieces of information do you think they get to work with?!?!

Point 2: No shit. Do you think they would let these people walk through the US unchecked? They were probably more concerned that they maybe planning a more conventional terrorist attack. Let's face it, how many people make the connection between learing to fly light aircraft and running two 767's into buildings?

Point 3: I was under the very strong impression that Bin Laden's family were moderates and effectively disowned Osama. They were flown out to protect them from reprisal attacks from within the US because some people are stupid enough to believe that parents agree with everything their sons do.

Point 4: Refer to point 1.

Point 5: That'll be because the Saudis have funded terrorist groups for years, long before Bush Jnr came to power. Clinton could have looked at it...Bush Snr...Reagan...Carter?? Did they? No. Why? Because the US interest is served by having the Saudis on side. You can't upset too many applecarts in one go...I don't like the Saudi fact either, but thats politics and World diplomacy for you.

quote:

You don't need to be Conservative or Liberal to understand that 9/11 was a tragedy. To try and make political mileage out of it is distasteful to say the least. I do not believe for one minute that in this age any leader of any nation would allow 2,000 lives to be lost in one single terrorist act on their own soil, just so they can start a 'war on terror'. Why? Because if it ever got out that was the case that leader would become the most hated figure in the land, and in the USA, could concievably be charged with 2nd degree murder once he/she was inevitably impeached. Barking up the wrong tree...nope, you're not even in the same forest.

quote:

I'm not American, You are a computer user and are having a severe verbal flatulence attack.

quote:

good god people wake up!

Mmmm...Killing is wrong. OK, if that's the case so is the Death Penalty in your country but I see few on your side of the water wanting to change that.

You are seriously deluded Gorf. Iraq may be a 'third world' country but Saddam has been the thorn in the Middle East's side for over 20 years! The trouble was we helped him become that! What do we do...Stand there and politely ask him to stop murdering innocent chidren??!! Oh, Mr Hussein, we know you're a terribly busy man, but do you really have to coat those people in honey and throw them to dogs? Yeah, looks so full of intent doesn't it! Sometimes there is only one answer to a problem, especially one that has been dragging on as long as this one had done. Especially when that person has shown a keen interest in accumulating materials to create WMD. That likes to react to any opposition to his policies by torturing and murdering anybody that does so. That murders over 1,000,000 of his own people because he simply didn't like them.

Are you getting the message yet?!?!?!?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 29, 2003 22:27     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
political section heh ! i wont fall for it. its a consparicy it tell ya...

corpse, how'd you get the idea to name the sections this way anyway? lol

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 30, 2003 08:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOLY ANGELRATS!!!

I go away and just look at all that has happened!
Good job keeping the debate going, Gorf!
Somebody has to show these Conservative-Types the light!

I am not so sure that you folks ever FINISHED reading that 9/11 Investigation.
Bush is not the mastermind behind the WTC Attacks, etc.
The Investigation points fingers at the Israeli Government and the Mossad.
(crap...i cant spell this morning.)
It clearly says that Zionism is at the heart of the matter.
That is what that Investigation says.

However. Let me make something clear to everyone.
King Kula does not hate Jews nor Arabs.
Both have theyre good and bad sides.

Now. Have a nice day.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 30, 2003 15:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have no comment.
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 30, 2003 16:26     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Yes.

The message is:

Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld are evil

Disagree. I don't like many Republican policies, but they're right on the nose with Iraq/war on terror...It needs dealing with. Now.

quote:
The Haliburton contract was signed two years before the current Iraq war.

Everything else is window dressing.

Was it now...Please prove this. I believe this contract award is what we in the trade call politics at work. Happens in every country in the World. Get used to it.

quote:
Saddam has nothing to do with 9-11.

And since when have I stated otherwise...Or anybody else come to that. He was suspected of having involvement, which was later proved mistaken. There have been suggestions of tenuous links to Al-Qaeda, little else.

9/11 was nothing more that a bunch of Islamic extremists with no real link to true islamic beliefs, who managed to get through the US security network. The IRA got through UK security all the time during the height of the troubles and the Palestinians get through some of the toughest security on the planet, so it's no surprise to me the US inteliigence networks let one slip through their fingers. It was bound to happen sometime, it was just a case of target, time and method. There is no case to answer, it is simply a tragedy that some try and make politcal mileage out of it.

Kula...the read was interesting but I have severe reservations about Israeli/Zionist involvement. They may be a symptom, meaning continued support for Israel by the US was one of many reasons for the attack, but I think they are little else.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 30, 2003 17:53     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The only Zionist we should lynch is Jerry Falwell.
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 30, 2003 18:35     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
Gorf, you do a fine job of illustrating the points I've made. Thanks.

Keep posting cartoons, quoting in soundbites, etc. It's amusing! Dance, monkey, dance!

I'm dancing, I'm dancing!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 30, 2003 18:40     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uhh... you mean...
{Dance for Masters - Primitive}

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 30, 2003 19:10     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 30, 2003 19:19     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 30, 2003 19:24     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 30, 2003 19:26     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 30, 2003 19:30     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 30, 2003 19:33     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 31, 2003 10:28     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes. I can see your point, WC.
Thats why when i realised how big the 'Presidents real goal in Iraq' thing was (after i had posted it), i decided not to do that again.

Links are good. I just hope that people actually go to them.

Gorf & everyone...lets keep the Articles posting down to a minimum.
Dont want space to fall short on the servers.
After all...Voivod MP3's are far more important than Political crap.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 31, 2003 12:47     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's strange isn't it. People spending days/months of their time trying to find any scrap of evidence to denounce/discredit the US/UK Governments for their stance on Iraq and the Taleban. I don't really care for any of the hype one way or the other. All I know is what the US/UK Govts are doing in respect to both these issues is 100% justified. WMD or no WMD. Links or no links. They need to be removed. PERMANENTLY. Now shut the fuck up with the whining and find something useful to do. Like grow up.
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 31, 2003 12:57     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
It's strange isn't it. People spending days/months of their time trying to find any scrap of evidence to denounce/discredit the US/UK Governments for their stance on Iraq and the Taleban. I don't really care for any of the hype one way or the other. All I know is what the US/UK Govts are doing in respect to both these issues is 100% justified. WMD or no WMD. Links or no links. They need to be removed. PERMANENTLY. Now shut the fuck up with the whining and find something useful to do. Like grow up.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted July 31, 2003 13:38     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
Yes. I can see your point, WC.
Thats why when i realised how big the 'Presidents real goal in Iraq' thing was (after i had posted it), i decided not to do that again.

Links are good. I just hope that people actually go to them.

Gorf & everyone...lets keep the Articles posting down to a minimum.
Dont want space to fall short on the servers.
After all...Voivod MP3's are far more important than Political crap.

As you wish......

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0730-06.htm

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 31, 2003 15:51     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knicker...

Those who hide from the truths of FACT and REALITY...never "grow up."
Seems like you are still in Lower House, my friend.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 31, 2003 16:57     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't see it that way.

If you look hard enough you can make anything sound like a conspiracy. That's how I see all this anti war bollocks. There were many news flashes that were premature to say the least, but that's because of the feeding frenzy that represents our news media, wanting tomorrows news yesterday and ready to put it in a light that favours their particular politics. These stupid cartoons Gorf keeps posting would have been more pertinient to me when I was 15. Now I am older I see a lot of this for what it is: posturing. Stating a case for a particular view. One that I do not agree or even think gets close to representing the whole picture. Characatures are amusing, some are also thought provoking, like some of spitting image during it's height. None of what Gorf has posted is either good or thought provoking.

And another thing Gorf. In Saddam era Iraq what you are doing now on this website would constitute in your slow and painful death at the hands of his henchmen. You see, too many people bleat at the failings of our leaders and foreign policies, yet they never stop to think about how they could operate any opposition or protest within the dictatorship we have just overthrown. I don't think I can say enough times, and I know I'm not alone on this, that I really don't give a flying fuck for the conspiracy propaganda. I wanted this to happen, the only difference being that it should have been in GW1, when we had the conniving bastard on the run and thoroughly discredited. I don't care who gets the contracts to repair the oil infrastructure. I couldn't care less if the unlikely turn of events revealed that the whole story of WMD is a complete fallacy. It is irrelevant. The man was evil incarnate, and here we are trying to portray our leaders in the same light?!? What is it about these so-called do-gooders that they are allege to champion the 'little people', in this case Iraq, they constantly harp on about the legitimacy of the US/UK led campaign, and yet they completely ignore that facts of the Baath Party, it's total ignorance for human rights during it's time in power and the utter poverty they allowed their own people to live in while they live in total opulence??? I despair, really I do. If this was the attitude when Hitler came to prominence the Jews would now be history.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan