my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 9-11 (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 9-11
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 01, 2003 15:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse...

France, Germany had DEALS with Iraq over the Oil.
The key words here is DEAL. That is something that is reached through discussion and diplomacy.
The United States, on the other hand, didnt bother to try to work WITH Saddam.
Instead, they attacked him and STOLE THE OIL FROM EVERYONE!
There is quite a difference, WC.

Its all part of the Zionist plan to destroy its enemies by using the U.S. to fight for it.
Then use the Jewish-controled Media to falsely accuse the Al-Quida (Osama)
and Saudi Arabia of attacking the U.S.

Dont you people see what is happening here?

1. Israel wants something done.
2. Israel blows up the WTC with Hijacked Planes. (The Mossad).
3. Israel disinforms the Citizens with Jewish controled Media by blaming Arabs and Osama.
4. Americans think they have been attacked by "Terrorist" Arabs.
5. American Patriotism rises as fast as Nazi Germany.
6. America attacks Afghanistan and Iraq at Israels bidding and for the Oil.
7. The propeganda machine rolls on.
8. Who's next? -ask Israel.

Remember...Israel invented Terrorism.
Here is a pic of the first act:

A few years after the end of World War II, the Zionist plan to establish the nation of Israel in Palestine was finally realized. But not before the British protectors of Palestine were chased out by acts of terror carried out by ungrateful Zionist terrorists. It was the British who had taken Palestine away from Arab control and allowed the jews of Europe to immigrate there. But with Great Britain weakened and in debt from the war, the ungrateful Zionists saw their opportunity to chase the British out of Palestine by committing acts of terrorism against them. The most notorious of the Zionist terror groups was the Irgun, whose leader Menachem Begin would one day go on to become Prime Minister of Israel!

On the morning of July 22, 1946, of 15-20 Irgun terrorists dressed as Arabs entered the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. They unloaded 225 kilograms of explosives hidden in milk churns. (23) The King David Hotel housed the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and Headquarters of the British Forces in Palestine. When a British officer became suspicious, a shootout took place and the Irgun lit the fuses and fled. The explosion destroyed part of the hotel and killed 91 people. Most of the victims were British but 15 innocent jews also died, proving that radical Zionists are capable of even killing fellow jews in order to advance their cause.

:::

Once again...I do not hate Jews.
I just hate what is happening...and those responsible for it.

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 02, 2003 06:00     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Israel did not invent terrorism.

Every time there has been a 'resistance movement' against a higher power, controlling influence, or whatever, of any kind in history, it's members could be called 'Terrorists'. The tactics may have changed, but the definition remains. Terrorism does not have to involve bombs or weapons, either. Look how scared people are on the streets today, about all these 'imminent terrorist attacks' we hear about (especially in Britain, under the incessant scare-mongering of the 'pseudo-liberal' Labour party). The government, therefore, has used 'terror', ie. the fear of an attack, to be better able to manipulate the populace. It's just politics.

And... I don't believe Israeli agents were behind 9/11. It seems like such a big thing, for so little gain to the Israelis.

(Sorry if this reads like a load of bullshit, I have a problem getting what's in my head in writing sometimes.)

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 02, 2003 12:35     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blind patriotism, huh.

Bush is dogmeat in 2004, just watch.

We know fucking a fascist when we see it.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 04, 2003 13:52     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula...Chicken and egg. The territorial disputes in Palestine/Israel goes back hundreds of years. It isn't something that can be laid at the feet of one single organisation. What makes it different in recent times is that since 1967 Palestinians have been refugees in their own land. Israel/Zionism is not responsible for the terrorist attacks against the WTC. They are a symptom of the Middle East problem as seen by radical moslems, and the US support of Israel made it a legitimate target in their eyes. I think that the person who believes that the Israelis/Zionists are directly responsible for 9/11 needs to take a few reailty pills. Even by conspiracy theory standards this one is truly fanciful.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 04, 2003 15:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The age old question of which came first, the Chicken or the Egg is easily solved.

The Chicken came first. Without whom, there would be no Egg to lay. Think about it!
Of course, that would imply that the world has a Creator and the Chicken was Created.
But it could also be true that the chicken evolved out of the sludge and then one day laid an egg!

Boy am i way off subject or what?
Thanks Knicker, you distracted me with that!

Israel has a LOT to gain by getting the U.S. to destroy its enemies and take theyre Oil.
Look at all the evidence before you my friends.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 04, 2003 19:59     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am and all I see is danger. If Israel took such a strategy as you suggest, look at the fall-out if the US administration found out they'd been hoodwinked. The Israelis would be totally exposed because I believe the US would pull the plug on them. Nope, it's not credible. Again I state they are the symptom of 9/11, not the cause.

The chicken and egg scenario is simply to draw attention to the fact that you can look at this situation in many ways. It is not as clear as many would think and you have to delve back to biblical times to see the true source of the problem. Then it comes down to historical interpretation and religious persuation and that is what makes the Palestine question so awkward. There is no straightforward solution to this one.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 04, 2003 20:26     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At this juncture I would like to say that
Republicans suck eggs and that this entire thread has been trivialized by bad humour. And thats exactly what Rush does when he is losing the argument. I think we should have a separate forum for people who trivialize life and death matters. Tell that shit to the kid who got his arms blown off from Bush's bullshit war on Iraq.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 05, 2003 05:55     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ermmm...Bad humour? Where exactly? Your captions perhaps? The thread was going fine till all that cartoon shit got posted. Gee, I wonder who posted those....

This is no laughing matter. Unfortunately when taking military action against a regime there are going to be civilian casualties. The difference is we try and avoid them as far as possible. Saddam uses them as shields. I think you need to differentiate and realise the different mentalities at work here. The people who fired the missiles that did cause collateral damage will be gutted. Some of them will never get over it. One or two may even take their own lives such is the burden of guilt they carry. In Saddam's case a few more civilian casualties is like losing pawns at chess. He'd just move a few more of them in then claim the usual 'American agression in a civilian area' shit, knowing full well that right in the thick of the 'civilian area' lie legitimate military targets. He has no qualms about using his own people in this way. Remember that.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 05, 2003 08:14     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knicker...Please read this. Hopefully it will shed some light on how Israel controls the U.S. Government.
(Trying to keep this short as possible.):::

Let's look at the facts of Zionist control.

MEDIA: ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, UPN, The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Daily News, Time Magazine, Newsweek, People Magazine, US News and World Report and countless other media and Hollywood companies all have either a Zionist CEO, or a Zionist News President, or are owned by a media conglomerate which has a Zionist CEO. (39) Have you ever noticed how Hollywood movies always seem to portray Germans and Arabs as a bigoted fanatics or terrorists? Now you know why!

GOVERNMENT: AIPAC (the Israeli lobbying organization), and the ADL are the most feared pressure groups in Washington DC. By their own admission, they are capable of unseating Congressmen and Senators that do not carry out their requests. The majority of Congressmen from both political parties receive large

donations from AIPAC. Writing for the Nation Magazine, journalist Michael Massing explains:

“AIPAC is widely regarded as the most powerful foreign-policy lobby in Washington. Its 60,000 members shower millions of dollars on hundreds of members of Congress on both sides of the aisle. Newspapers like the New York Times fear the Jewish lobby organizations as well. "It's very intimidating," said a correspondent at another large daily. "The pressure from these groups is relentless."

PENTAGON: The Pentagon is under the control of a hard core group of Zionist moles led by Richard Perle. The civilian Defense Policy Board actually wields more control over the military establishment than the Defense Secretary or the generals and admirals. There are a number of other Zionists who serve on the board (Kissinger, Cohen, Schlessinger, Adelman, Abrahams) as well as non-jewish members who have always supported Israel and the expansion of the "War on Terror". The notoriously belligerent Perle, nicknamed the "The Prince of Darkness", is Chairman of the Board. (41) Perle is also a former Director of The Jerusalem Post.

With Perle as Chairman of the Defense Policy Board, Zionist Paul Wolfowitz as Undersecretary of Defense, and Zionist award winner Douglass Feith as Undersecretary of Defense Policy, the Zionist Pentagon gang controls 3 of the top 4 civilian leadership positions of America’s armed forces. Careerist scoundrels like Condoleeza Rice and Donald Rumsfeld are either under their influence or unwilling to oppose their drive for WW III. The Perle-Wolfowitz-Feith gang represent a fanatical and warmongering "government-within-a-government". In league with these Zionist Pentagon conspirators are jewish Zionist and potential 2004 Presidential candidate, Senator Joseph Lieberman (D-CT) his partner in crime, Senator John McCain (R-AZ), and scores of other Zionist or Zionist owned Senators and Congressmen from BOTH parties.

An Israeli journalist named Ari Shavit, lamenting the harsh treatments that his government dishes out to the Palestinians, made the following observation in Ha'aretz, a leading Israeli journal:

" We believe with absolute certitude that now, with the White House and Senate in our hands along with the Pentagon and the New York Times, the lives [of Arabs] do not count as much as our own. Their blood does not count as much as our blood. We believe with absolute certitude that now, when we have AIPAC [the Israel lobby] and [Edgar] Bronfman and the Anti-Defamation League, , we truly have the right to tell 400,000 people that in eight hours they must flee from their homes. And that we have the right to rain bombs on their villages and towns and populated areas. That we have the right to kill without any guilt." (42)

And this only scratches the surface of Zionist power! We haven’t even mentioned the powerful Zionist element that dominates finance (Greenspan, Soros, etc.), publishing, (Simon & Schuster, Newhouse Publications etc.) and the academic world. With such awesome power to control and cover up events, is it any wonder why so many of America's journalists, intellectuals, and politicians are afraid to even talk about this issue?

Is it any wonder why President Bill Clinton would grovel before a jewish audience and utter something as ridiculously pathetic as the following statement:

"The Israelis know that if the Iraqi or the Iranian army came across the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle, get in a ditch, and fight and die."

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 05, 2003 13:23     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From News source in Jakarta:

US Embassy cancelled the booking of Marriott Hotel 4.5 hours before the explosion There was something interesting happened just hours before the explosion shocked the JW Marriott Hotel, Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta. The US Embassy cancelled the booking of 10-20 rooms in that hotel. The cancellation was on 8.00 West Indonesian Time, Tuesday, or only 4.5 hours before the explosion. This information is from employee of Marriot Hotel who refused to be identified. He explained that the booking was made several days ago. The US Embassy's guests were planned to stay for 3 days. And the ceremony was planned on Wednesday. For information, when there was the explosion, the security of US Embassy directly came to the Marriot Hotel in Mega Kuningan. JW Marriot Hotel is known to be used frequently by US Embassy. On 4 July 2003, the Independent Day of US was celebrated on this hotel. Last year, it was also celebrated there.

Blame the Muslims! Blame the Muslims!

WC...I am not "Pro-Arab" and certainly not Pro Bush.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 05, 2003 14:54     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bush is the most PRO-Israeli President to Date.
http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/Opinion.asp?ArticleID=94296

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 05, 2003 19:25     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Disagree..

Bush has pushed Sharon further than even I thought was possible. I do think Palestinians could actually benefit out of a Bush administration...which is totally the opposite of what I thought when Bush became president.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 06, 2003 08:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knickerdude...

Most Israel people have always wanted Peace with Palestine people.
Palastine People are actually transplanted Albanians and Turks, displaced there by the British and Turkish Governments long ago.
The Land, according to Deed, actually belongs to Israel.
And also...why should Israel give back lands it conqured in a War that they were attacked in?
If Israel has to give those lands back...i say that the United States should give the lands back to the Native Indians too!

However, for humanitarian reasons, what to do with all those crazy Palestine people.
GIVE them theyre own land. Its simple.
But also...why should only Israel be the one to give up land?
Why cant Jordan and Syria also give areas of land?

Israel is reluctant to give them anything because they wont stop blowing themselvs up.
So...for purposes of POLITICAL PUBLIC POSTURING...The United States makes bold statements to Israel.

NEVER have they EVER been carried out.
Remember that! They are only words spoken for appearances.

Meanwhile...the Peace Process rolls on.
I do hope that it gains ground.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 06, 2003 17:01     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula, you patronise badly.

The Palestinians are not crazy. You have a few ultra-radical groups operating and, like within Israel, are not easily opposed. There are small groups on both sides that simply want this bloodshed to continue. They are in powerful positions and are difficult to usurp. Therein lies the problem. As Warcorpse's last post demostrates, this is the most confrontational any US administration has been with the Israeli Govt. since the end of WW2. I believe this is to encourage the removal of these stubborn obstacles.

The majority of Jews/Palestinians want peace. This is undisputed fact. But that is also the case in Northern Ireland and we still haven't finished the peace process there. This will take years, possibly decades.

And please, enough of the 'enlightened soul' bollocks. In my opinion you are not enlightened, you just oppose a Republican administration and will feed and draw attention to any negative press you find on it.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 07, 2003 08:11     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Enlightened Soul"...???

Huh???....What? You have left me speechless and a bit confused as to where you got that from.

Oh well. Thanks for the compliment anyways.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 07, 2003 17:48     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
"Enlightened Soul"...???

Huh???....What? You have left me speechless and a bit confused as to where you got that from.

Oh well. Thanks for the compliment anyways.

Erm.. I said you weren't.. Take that as a compliment if you wish.

My comment is based on the way in which you perceive yourself to 'know better'. In my opinion you don't. You just hate the Bush administration, and will jump on anything that shows it in a negative light. As Warcorpse says, the constant carping about the present status quo being bad, but offering no tangible alternative is how the opposition parties will hand Bush another four years in office. This is exactly what I see you doing. I'm not a republican supporter, but I do support absolutely his approach to Iraq, and so far, Israel. To be honest a vote for the Democrats looks insane at this time, much like a vote for Labour in 1983 here in the UK was. The party is in a mess and unless it gets a grip and very quickly it will be staring at another four years with no power at all. And that'll give people like you more time to find articles to 'rubbish' the Bush administration, and therefore hand the Republicans another four years after Bush finishes his 8 year stint. The 'hawks' must be loving every minute of it

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan