my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod pictures from Heavy MTL show (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: Voivod pictures from Heavy MTL show
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 24, 2008 14:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jammy bastards.

Likewise, if they come to Europe, I'm there!

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 24, 2008 14:20     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok.... I was gonna edit this with some live footage to make it extra cool, but after watching it back I feel it captures an awesome moment as it is. This is insane:

VOIVOD REHEARSAL!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 24, 2008 14:40     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!!!

!!!

(goddammit... i'm having a total fanboy moment again)

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 24, 2008 15:01     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh damn!!
Harry you git! I bet you suffered hard this weekend huh?

Great vid mate

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 24, 2008 15:10     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THanks alot for the video H.
It was nice meeting you at Heavy-MTL !

It was such a blast!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 24, 2008 15:31     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
u lucky lucky bastards! thanx for the fotos and videos, wish i was there as well!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted June 24, 2008 17:18     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is also great to see a topic get this many posts again.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 24, 2008 17:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i wanna watch all these videos posted here but I'm downloaded the BIG file from the other thread, and don't want it to go any slower than it already is... so I'll have to check this stuff out later. thanks to everyone for making us unfortunate one feel like we were there. Y'all rock!!!!

--------------------

yawn

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted June 24, 2008 19:56     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you guys rock for sharing the pictures and videos for all of us who couldn't be there. Seriously, thanks. too awesome. man...i don't even know what else to say.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 24, 2008 23:01     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeebus Farking Creebus! I am blown away by these vids and pics. I so wish I would have been there. All you VVF's who made the journey earn much respect for the pilgrmage. MR. Mongrain is the fucking man. He did a fantastic job playing guitar. I can't wait to watch the big video after it downloads.
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 25, 2008 00:01     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seems like the complete video is going to be ahwile, but I just watched Brain Scan and Astronomy Domine and my husband wondered why I was tearing up.

But damn, it was good to see Blacky up there!

Thanks a mil Hex for sharing.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 25, 2008 00:19     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
But damn, it was good to see Blacky up there!

Thanks a mil Hex for sharing.

quote:
Originally posted by MeanMrMustard:
you guys rock for sharing the pictures and videos for all of us who couldn't be there. Seriously, thanks. too awesome. man...i don't even know what else to say.

These pretty much sum it up for me as well. I'm watching the full video now, in awe. I am just so thankful that the VVF brigade made this such a well-documented event. Imagine if we had all this technology back in the day, eh kids?

I must now commend Dan for a job INCREDIBLY well-done, filling the shoes of a true metal monster. And I'd love to hear some thoughts from Jean-Yves and the guys regarding this momentous day. Please post any such links or text here!

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 25, 2008 00:24     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and can someone PLEASE translate Blacky's arm-waving tirade pre-Brain Scan?

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 25, 2008 09:49     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Oh, and can someone PLEASE translate Blacky's arm-waving tirade pre-Brain Scan?

Basically, Snake was introducing the band and Blacky went something like "hey wait! The singer's important too!"... then he said "We were 4 guys from jonquiere, and we'll forever be 4 guys from jonquiere".

Somethin' like that.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 25, 2008 09:50     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
More smudges to feast your senses upon:

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 25, 2008 09:52     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And more:

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 25, 2008 10:01     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh yeah, i remember you now . . . ginger hair guy, right?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 25, 2008 11:01     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha! Seeing these pics makes me re-live that whole day. I'm still smiling

H and I were like Beavis & Butthead the whole time!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 25, 2008 12:28     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Haha! Seeing these pics makes me re-live that whole day. I'm still smiling
H and I were like Beavis & Butthead the whole time!

so, essentially your usual selves, eh?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

winoguy
VoivodFan
Member # 748

posted June 25, 2008 13:49     Profile for winoguy   Email winoguy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

11-7-88 w/ Violence
5-15-03 w/ Sepultura
6-22-08 w/ Anthrax

Interested in CDR trades. Have over 3100 titles in thrash, doom, death, grind, hardcore, NWOBHM, 70's, power etc. I sell on ebay under vladdrac666
http://www.myspace.com/doommetalpatches

winoguy
VoivodFan
Member # 748

posted June 25, 2008 13:51     Profile for winoguy   Email winoguy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

11-7-88 w/ Violence
5-15-03 w/ Sepultura
6-22-08 w/ Anthrax

Interested in CDR trades. Have over 3100 titles in thrash, doom, death, grind, hardcore, NWOBHM, 70's, power etc. I sell on ebay under vladdrac666

winoguy
VoivodFan
Member # 748

posted June 25, 2008 13:59     Profile for winoguy   Email winoguy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

11-7-88 w/ Violence
5-15-03 w/ Sepultura
6-22-08 w/ Anthrax

winoguy
VoivodFan
Member # 748

posted June 25, 2008 14:01     Profile for winoguy   Email winoguy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

11-7-88 w/ Violence
5-15-03 w/ Sepultura
6-22-08 w/ Anthrax

winoguy
VoivodFan
Member # 748

posted June 25, 2008 14:03     Profile for winoguy   Email winoguy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

11-7-88 w/ Violence
5-15-03 w/ Sepultura
6-22-08 w/ Anthrax

winoguy
VoivodFan
Member # 748

posted June 25, 2008 14:04     Profile for winoguy   Email winoguy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

11-7-88 w/ Violence
5-15-03 w/ Sepultura
6-22-08 w/ Anthrax

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan