my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod pictures from Heavy MTL show (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: Voivod pictures from Heavy MTL show
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 23, 2008 16:12     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My god I dunno what to say.
Oh yeah, I remember.

If Voivod is to play Europa I swear I will attend a show, even if I have to drive 500 miles for it. AND I will make the neede amount of pictures.

Very well done, I wish I could have been there.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 23, 2008 16:34     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
+1. If they play Europe I don't care how much it costs me. It cannot be not done.

Skul, for fuck sake. Those pics are something else!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted June 23, 2008 17:14     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Even if I wasn't there, these pictures made my day! Thanx!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted June 23, 2008 17:16     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what a fucking magical week end this all was....im fucking speechless...anyways I have no voice left...45 of the best minutes of my life...and it was also great to meet all the VVF that made it there...h is one funny mofo !! cheers to you buddy !

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 23, 2008 18:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kickass photos skull!!!! Thanks for posting them for us.

--------------------

yawn

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted June 23, 2008 19:11     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THAT WAS INSANE !!!!!!
thanks for the pics !!

VOIVOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 23, 2008 22:04     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I second AngelRat's words, those pics made my month!!!

Great to know you guys had a blast. Now if only they come to South America... One can dream, can't he???

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 23, 2008 22:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
clickety-click

Thanks a lot, Hex!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 23, 2008 22:19     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, CAN WE GET A FOOKING SETLIST over here...

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 24, 2008 00:23     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow...

while the camera was panned over to Snake and Blacky and the guitar in the background...I could only think that Piggy was actually there playing his axe. I think he was. I definitely could feel his presence through Dan's playing, very tastefully done with respect, simply amazing!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 24, 2008 01:22     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Incredible stuff, guys. Can't wait to watch that full viddy on the other thread.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Underbrain
VoivodFan
Member # 183

posted June 24, 2008 06:58     Profile for Underbrain   Email Underbrain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's fitting that a band known for its unpredictability would usurp their very credo : TO THE DEATH.

I would've given all three of my nuts, the last 22 years of Metallica, Jannick Gers and two players to be named later to have been at that show.

Seeing Snake hoist the guitar to the heavens drove me to post after an inexcusable three year absence.

--------------------

The future is here, and how.
\m/_ VOIVOD _\m/

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 24, 2008 06:59     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is Piggy's guitar Snake is holding high at the end?

Brings a tear to my eye.

Rest In Peace Piggy.

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted June 24, 2008 07:56     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a lot to all the people who provide photos and videos for the missing Voivodfans, Fantastic to see Voivod on stage again...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 24, 2008 08:14     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a fuckin weekend. Just got back to the UK with a shit-eating grin on my face. Gonna rummage through the 8 zillion photo's I have and share the best with you guys. Sooooo chuffed I made the trip. Best weekend eveeerrrr!

I think Skul's face sums the whole experience up in this single photo:

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 24, 2008 08:36     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 24, 2008 08:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
What a fuckin weekend. Just got back to the UK with a shit-eating grin on my face. Gonna rummage through the 8 zillion photo's I have and share the best with you guys. Sooooo chuffed I made the trip. Best weekend eveeerrrr!

I think Skul's face sums the whole experience up in this single photo:

Hahah......excellent!! Dude, we can't wait for more photos............bring it on!

And 'quality' vids from the Hexmman...whoah...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 24, 2008 10:56     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sharing a cheesy Crüe moment with H:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PESsPxfw_fs

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 24, 2008 11:11     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
^^ ha!!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 24, 2008 11:17     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW WOW WOW!!!

That's 12 kinds of awesome right there! Incredible! Wish I could've been there!

Thanks for all pics, vids, and shit you guys bring to the ones who weren't there!

(Oh, and isn't that Xavier Caféïne on one of the pic, up there?)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 24, 2008 11:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
(Oh, and isn't that Xavier Caféïne on one of the pic, up there?)

Yep, totally him.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 24, 2008 11:24     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, that's him. eric lapointe was there too, but i think only to watch motley crue...
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 24, 2008 11:26     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you know who else was there who was cool? mikey heppner's mom (priestess). she told me that she loved the blower bass and how blacky plays chords on it, and that the priestess bass player should get one just like it. everyone should have a mom like that.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 24, 2008 12:46     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
More? 'course you want some more.

Voivod interviewed on Musiqueplus (live from Heavy MTL)

It's in french tho, sorry!

Part 1: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Uocgfw_xjpY

Part 2: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=StzOk-jlfEY

winoguy
VoivodFan
Member # 748

posted June 24, 2008 14:12     Profile for winoguy   Email winoguy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a great show! So glad I made the 5 hour drive up to Montreal. It's a joke they didn't get an hour to play like some of the other shitty bands that playing this weekend. Dan did a great job filling in for Piggy. Totally awesome to see Blacky again. You could tell he was really enjoying himself up there. I hope he sticks around for awhile. I don't think Jason wants to tour anymore, so perhaps he will.

I did record a little video, Tornado and half of another song. I'll try put it on my photobucket page and post a link soon. I've got some pics on my, myspace page,
myspace.com/doommetalpatches

--------------------

11-7-88 w/ Violence
5-15-03 w/ Sepultura
6-22-08 w/ Anthrax

Interested in CDR trades. Have over 3100 titles in thrash, doom, death, grind, hardcore, NWOBHM, 70's, power etc. I sell on ebay under vladdrac666
http://www.myspace.com/doommetalpatches

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan