my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Bandmerch order... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Bandmerch order...
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 31, 2006 15:02     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha!! Proof I'm not bullshiting anyone
 |  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 31, 2006 15:03     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ynys, you sent essentially identical message at the same time with me...talk about strange, hehehe!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 31, 2006 15:14     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know, that scared the shit outta me
Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 31, 2006 20:28     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well it is a fucked up email since Monday is not the 1st.Tomorrow(Friday) is the first.

I just got that email also and it does say Monday the first but Monday isnt the first.
Also Monday is a holiday and the post office does work that day.

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted August 31, 2006 23:05     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just recieved my 'Creatures' shirt today. I had placed my order on the 25th, so 7 days is not bad.

BTW, the front logo on the shirt is a nice silver with gray shading, but the back design is basic white that does not look *quite* as fine as in the small picture shown on the website. Still very nice overall.

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted September 01, 2006 02:08     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
damn,that is fucked up.I've been waiting for my stuff for over 3 weeks now and you only waited 7 days???

also i just got this reply back about my order:

Thank you for your e-mail.

Thank you for bringing that typo to our attention. Due to the Labor day
Holiday they will be shipped Tuesday Sept 5th.

Best Regards,

Alex
Customer Relations
Bandmerch.com

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted September 01, 2006 02:11     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if everyone is telling the truth,and i have no reason to think they arent,then everyone is getting different replies back and different service.
I dont get it.why are some people getting there stuff and some people being told they wont ship until the 1st or the 5th?

It doesnt sound like a very reliable company to me.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 01, 2006 07:47     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Filth Hound:
if everyone is telling the truth,and i have no reason to think they arent,then everyone is getting different replies back and different service.
I dont get it.why are some people getting there stuff and some people being told they wont ship until the 1st or the 5th?

Answer...

quote:
We’re sorry to inform you that there has been a delay in the Korgul shirt arriving at our warehouse. We apologize for this inconvenience

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted September 01, 2006 09:54     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that doesnt explain why some people have gotten there stuff and others havent.

it also doesnt explain why everyone is getting different emails from them.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 01, 2006 11:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
that doesnt explain why some people have gotten there stuff and others havent.

it also doesnt explain why everyone is getting different emails from them.

This is obviously another sign of the jewish conspiracy. They are taking over..one shirt at a time.

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted September 01, 2006 13:19     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

i think there's a pro-conspiracy conspiracy.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted September 01, 2006 13:26     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
President Bush says it's Al-Qaeda...
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 01, 2006 16:41     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@ this whole thread.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted September 01, 2006 16:52     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@ your
Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted September 01, 2006 20:58     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is too funny.i just got another email about yet another delay with my order.

quote:
I am VERY sorry to write that there has been yet another delay in the Korgul shirt arriving at our warehouse. We’ve been busting our butts to get your order to you, but pretty much everything that can go wrong has gone wrong.

As of today we received a final GUARANTEE that all merchandise will be in our hands no later than Wednesday, September 6. We will then ship outstanding orders as quickly as possible, with US customers receiving their merchandise 3 to 5 days after shipping, and international 3 to 5 weeks.

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted September 02, 2006 00:09     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
all the time? maybe to you.I've order plenty of stuff over the years and also never have any problems and just because someone is selling something i like doesnt mean it's o.k. to screw me over.

i can understand the trouble there having getting the stuff.that part i dont mind as much but not answering my two emails and telling me the problem up front i dont care for.

but i'll wait and keep cool.If i order from them again i'll make sure it's already in stock.
Maybe they'll be cool and throw in a Voivod window sticker to make up for all the trouble.

any way i was just talking,i'm not really up.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 02, 2006 00:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah man, no shit, just chill out, and what are you trying to do anyways, make everyone not wanna order anything?? WTF dude

--------------------

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted September 02, 2006 01:52     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah i have that kind of power.WTF you need to chill out.i aint telling anyone not to order from them.never once said that.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 02, 2006 02:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
yeah i have that kind of power.WTF you need to chill out.i aint telling anyone not to order from them.never once said that.

HAHA I am chilled.

Look man, I understand how frustrated you are, I would be too. But you are just going on and on about it...and YES, you are in effect, making the bandmerch people look bad, don't play stupid. Voivod relies on fucking merchandise sales too ya know

Anyways, I hope your (and everyone else's for that matter!) stuff arrives and is in your hands ASAP.

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 02, 2006 04:53     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaargghgh.
My T-shirt is one week late. Screw the people starving to death, tsunamis or whatever. That's nothing compared to this. Is this the end of the world as we know it???

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 02, 2006 06:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
preorders are always tricky. the seller gets a promise date for the item and then hopes they will get delivery to fill preorders from their customers, but there are a lot of things that are out of their hands since they aren't the one manufacturing the product. I've placed lots of preorders for cds where release dates were pushed back because of various reasons, and basically there is nothing the seller or you can do about it. I try not to stress out over things I can't control... it's frustrating (especially when you want something so bad) but you will eventually get it. The seller is usually the middle man who has to take on the problems because of the manufacturer.

It probably is better and less frustrating if you wait til an item is in stock before ordering; however, on limited edition items preorders will gauratee you are are one of the lucky ones who will get one.

Porcupine Tree's new dvd is being released soon and they created a limited edition set of 2000 numbered discs with special art cards. I of course ordered mine right away and many people figured they could wait until the seller actually had the inventory... well, the 2000 sold out in 5 days.

hang in there

--------------------

yawn

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted September 02, 2006 10:25     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how am i making the bandmerch people look bad? I am just talking about the service i'm getting,the same thing others are doing.there making themselves look bad.
i didnt tell them to ignore my emails for over a week,which is the one thing they do have control over and still failed to do and the main thing i have a problem with.

and why is it that you feel the need to tell me what to say or post.
do you happen to work for this company?

i dont see why your giving me crap about this when there are several people on this post complaining about the service.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 02, 2006 18:36     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
how am i making the bandmerch people look bad? I am just talking about the service i'm getting,the same thing others are doing.

You are going overboard. Have you tried Ritalin yet?

I'm not gonna argue with you. I have made my point clear. And no I don't work for them. But you are going out of your way to piss and moan. We understand, do you wanna look like a fuckin baby? Cuz you are.

And YES, other people have said the same thing, but not at the juvenile magnitude as you, and certainly not at the ADD frequency, either.

I'm not even gonna try to explain how and why you are making the bandmerch people look bad, if you can't see it yourself get yer head examined.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 02, 2006 18:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:

Try ordering some rare stuff from a European backorder seller.

NO! I will NOT!!

--------------------

VoivodFan
Member # 959

posted September 13, 2006 16:47     Profile for 1574   Email 1574     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not trying to make anyone look bad and i dont want someone jumping on me for complaining,but i did order several shirts about a month ago and after 3 different emails from Bandmerch about delays,the final one saying everything would ship by the 6th,my stuff was finally sent out on the 11th.
I got my stuff today with a letter apologizing for the delays and for them not having the right shirt.That's right,after all this time they didnt get the shirts right.
It seem the printer didnt print the design they wanted or something like that.

also i have noticed another new shirt and a new sweat arm band.The shirt is the War and Pain cover.

I wouldnt mind getting that shirt also but i think there prices are a bit high and also i dont want all the hassle i had with the last order.
I think if i get it i'll wait until it no longer say "pre-order".

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan