my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Bandmerch order... (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Bandmerch order...
Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted September 13, 2006 21:07     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know I order this as soon as it became available as well, I got my shirts today as well.

I called and spoke with Alex on several occations. She was very clear as to the problems they were having with getting the shirts in.

Whatever.

The shirts I ordered were supposed to be 2x and the one they sent was marked that way, however it doesn't fit.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Please let me know.

Also weren't we supposed to get an autographed poster as well?

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 13, 2006 21:19     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This reminds me of my Rykodisc debacle. Glad I didn't get sucked into this one. What pisses me off about these companies getting orders wrong and being late is one thing: how hard is it to read an order sheet, get the order, put order in package, and hand to shipper. I mean I've sent out probably over a hundred packages to people here and elsewhere (for NO money, in fact it cost me) and don't believe ever screwed one up. Am I'm dumb as a brick. These people are getting paid to do this and they fuck it up. I don't understand that.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 13, 2006 21:36     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, how many years have we waited for an online Voivod merch site? Many. Bummer that it's getting bumbled. I guess I was fortunate that my order went off without a hitch.

Celtic Frost isn't showing merch on their sites unless it is actually in stock, which is something Voivod should maybe consider. Oh, and as I have stated previously, CF's projected merch lines are extensive in the best kind of way!

The War And Pain shirt is cool, but I am holding out for RrröööaaarrR and Killing Technology shirts. Been wanting a longsleeve RrröööaaarrR shirt like nothing else ever since seeing Blacky dawning that badass one on the back of Hatröss.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 14, 2006 04:24     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha Mez..."Am I'm dumb as a brick"

This is what I received today:

"Thank you for your recent order.

I would like to inform you that Voivod has decided not produce the size small in the Girls Vintage Korgul Tee. The reason for this decision is the medium a very slim cut making it the equivalent of the size small. We will be sending you the medium instead. However do not be alarmed it will fit just like the small. You will love it. If you have any questions, or concerns please feel free to contact me via e-mail.

Best Regards,

Alex
Customer Relations
BandMerch.com"

Yet another megaproblem, but this time with a macrosolution...I'll throw a party if and when my package arrives before 2007 - or at all.

quote:
Man, how many years have we waited for an online Voivod merch site? Many. Bummer that it's getting bumbled.

Couldn't agree with you more, X-D. Here's hoping there won't be more of this crap happening in the future.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 14, 2006 06:56     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll bet they did not have any problems way back in the 80's when the bandmembers were doing all the mailorders for merchandise themselves!
jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted September 14, 2006 09:17     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, under my watch, they were mostly late, but everyone got their stuff, and i eased things a bit with extra stickers. But then, people waited for stuff. No one thought some little guy was living in a beige box shipping orders as they came in. People can't wait anymore. The wait is fun, learn to wait. The longer the better.

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted September 19, 2006 23:48     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmmm... there's package waiting me in post office. What might it be? Could it be my t-shirts? I can't wait!!!!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 20, 2006 02:20     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You lucky b*ard...I'm still waaaaaitiiiiiiiiing

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted September 20, 2006 04:37     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ordered the one from the 'specials' menu, with all the sticker and such. It never arrived. After some chasing up I've found it was because international orders are more complex to sort out - I had to phone up my credit card or something to verify it - well frankly, I can't be arsed to do that so it looks like I need to uise Amazon - and just draw my own stickers.

I'm still listening to the ripped version...

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted September 20, 2006 14:08     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinenz:
You lucky b*ard...I'm still waaaaaitiiiiiiiiing

Hahaa I got mine t-shirts!! With GREAT surprise... But I wont tell you cause I hope you'll get your surprise. kjäh!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 20, 2006 14:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
eeeh .. I still haven't finished painting the War & Pain shirt I started 4 months ago. Lazy moi.
Do they have it in a girly???

--------------------

String em up

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 20, 2006 18:38     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool thing Bilibaldus, my hopes are renewed...actually, they sent me a message this Monday saying "your order has been shipped", so I reckon I'll get mine by the end of October at the latest. Hopefully that is. I'm having extreme difficulties resisting the temptation and buying another copy of Katorz straight from the shelf, but luckily I already spent most of my money on such trivialities as food and drink

Good going HV, carry on. I think the paint has dried up already, you may continue!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted September 22, 2006 16:32     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got it !

THANKS

waiting was not a problem? I'm so happy with the gift and shirts !
Thanks VOIVOD, as always

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 26, 2006 17:02     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got it, finally! The package took only eight days to arrive, not bad at all...of course there was weeks of waiting for the shirts, but in the end they were pretty fast once they got the merchandise on their paws.

I'm inhaling Katorz as we speak...coooooool

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted September 28, 2006 14:41     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, still nothing on my end. Still waiting (and waiting, and waiting...) for both my t-shirts.

I wonder why my order slipped through the cracks while others didn't...

Oh well, hoping my patience will be rewarded in the end...

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 28, 2006 15:48     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Ynys, have you asked them if your package has shipped yet? At least you'd know when to expect it - if it's stuck in the customs etc.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted September 28, 2006 15:58     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just out of curiosity, where are you located Väinämöinenz?
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted September 29, 2006 07:14     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stuck here between Sweden and Mother Russia, in Finland ...honestly, I don't know why I got my package so fast!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted October 09, 2006 11:19     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ugh! Today I've got my package fullfilled... Last t-shirt arrived. Well I ordered 2 but they sended 1 as a free gift which is more than a nice. I got to say that this is excellent service.
VoïvooooooooooooooooooooD!!!!!!!!!!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 09, 2006 21:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
anytime you get an extra freebie in your order, it makes all the trouble you went thru waiting for it, worth it. and when you get a extra something something WITH speedy service... well shit, It don't get much better than that does it???!!!

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 08, 2006 18:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We get art from an artist that just dropped UPS as his shipper because his packages that he was sending out were all getting stepped on by someone in UPS, to the point where there were boot prints on the box, and the prints inside were damaged. Now were talking prints that retail for $100 - $800 each so this was truely fucking up his buisness. He know uses Fed Ex. Anytime I send something at work to customer I always use the post office, and have been very happy with the service.

Hope ya get your stuff Hex... good luck.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 08, 2006 20:01     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This proves only one thing. If you want to buy music, buy it from THE END.
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted November 14, 2006 13:14     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's the latest episode in the Missing t-shirts from Bandmerch saga. It seems to be one excuse after another. When 2 weeks ago they assured me I'd be getting my UPS tracking # in the following days, now this in my mail yesterday:

Thank you for your email.

I would like to personally thank you for your patience, and apologize for the prolonged delay. We are working extremely hard to expedite your order.

This past month we moved over 150,000 shirts, hoodies, hats and CD's to our new distribution center in order to better serve you in the future. We knew it would be a difficult challenge to get everything back to normal quickly, and unfortunately there were a few issues with getting all the product bar-coded and properly stored as fast as we hoped.

We've always done a great job of shipping our customer's orders quickly and truly appreciate your business. This delay has frustrated the whole BandMerch team, many of whom are working around the clock 7 days a week to help get us caught up. We've made great progress but are still about one to three weeks away from having everything back to our normally high standards for quick order turn-around.

I know that you may want a hard date for when to expect your order, and we understand your frustration with not being able to receive one. There is huge queue that we are reducing daily. Please keep in mind that all orders are being shipped in the order that they were received. We have upgraded your shipping to UPS at our expense, and you will receive an e-mail directly from UPS with your tracking information. If your order is being shipped to an APO, FPO, or a PO Box, your order will be shipped USPS.

Again, words cannot express how sorry we are. Feel free to call us at 866-247-6416 (inside the US) or 818-707-0471 (outside the US).

If you'd like to cancel your order, simply respond to this email with "CANCEL" in the subject line and we will reply with a confirmation that your order has been cancelled. If your order has already shipped by the time we receive your cancellation request, we will send you an email with further instructions.

Sincerely,

Alex
Customer Relations
BandMerch.com

You know what, I don't care how good they were to you with your order, but I'm never buying from them ever again. No matter how tempting the new Voivod merch will be...

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted January 16, 2007 17:34     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I'll be darned. After over 6 months of placing my order, I finally got my t-shirts from Bandmerch!

6 MONTHS

This is a joke, no matter what you think

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 16, 2007 17:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
better late than never i guess
That is totally ridiculas. If you don't have something in stock to sell, don't try and sell it unless you let customers know it's going to take a a while or they wanted to wait till they had a minimum amount of items purchsed to cover costs.

Not a good way to get return customers

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan