my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod.com forum hacked (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Voivod.com forum hacked
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted November 04, 2005 03:11     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wtf?

or do only I have a problem?

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 04, 2005 04:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's been that way for a couple of days now. Same thing happened to the eolb forum. Easy enough to get rid of if they keep it backed up. I guess the admin haven't noticed.
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 04, 2005 11:57     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah well, it took them months to fix the php error, it'll be interesting to see how long ol' Yusuf's message stays up.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 04, 2005 12:45     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought that site had disappeared!

--------------------

String em up

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 04, 2005 13:26     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
there's a voivod.com website? with a forum?
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 04, 2005 20:59     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:

I checked voivod.com about a month ago, and it was back...then I clicked on it last week and hack hack hack...it was hacked.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 05, 2005 08:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:

None worth spending my time on... this is where all the real fans gather.

--------------------

yawn

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 06, 2005 21:22     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and yusuf holds fast for 72+ hours. go yusuf!
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 07, 2005 03:13     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whoever is the webmaster there needs to get off of his ass. There was that message board error forever. Then the board gets hacked.

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 08, 2005 17:34     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hm, looks like he's still there to me. In fact, he appears to have updated the page! Now there's a big "grim reaper" image at the top, and the nonsensical message is different....

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 08, 2005 17:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
go yusuf, go yusuf
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 08, 2005 18:15     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, it was different the first time I got it, but that was at least a week ago. I like the Grim Reaper though!

Did you notice they have actually updated the main site? They just don't appear to have done anything with the forum.

--------------------

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 08, 2005 23:17     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pretty cool!!! I love it, it maybe the whole server that is been hack here, if it keep coming back after they removed it. The need for some major updates, like a re-install, ouch, I've been there done that, it sucks, but still it look cool

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 09, 2005 07:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
Pretty cool!!! I love it, it maybe the whole server that is been hack here, if it keep coming back after they removed it. The need for some major updates, like a re-install, ouch, I've been there done that, it sucks, but still it look cool

AHHHH... nice to know you're still a bit evil, Blacky I was laughing as I read your post

KARMA's a bitch

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 09, 2005 08:52     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Could it be Yusuf Islam himself?

"Ooh, baby, baby, it's a hacked world..."

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted November 09, 2005 11:30     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or Yusuf Mehdi?

Senior Vice President, MSN Information Services

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted November 09, 2005 11:54     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, the site is working fine for me. Do you think it's a problem related with our own OS?

Questioning Ron.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 09, 2005 12:08     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Halaine Peau:
Well, the site is working fine for me. Do you think it's a problem related with our own OS?

Questioning Ron.

It's the forum that's fucked up... the site itself seems ok.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 09, 2005 12:51     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I gave that forum a run for it's money. There actually were some cool people on there, if you had the patience to weed through all the bullshit (weed actually helped too!)

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 09, 2005 12:54     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fuse:
I gave that forum a run for it's money. There actually were some cool people on there, if you had the patience to weed through all the bullshit (weed actually helped too!)

Yup, you gotta be high to put up with Kvlt.

That forum sucked anyways. Then you have .net's forum that's turned into Pons' personal diary.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 09, 2005 13:00     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Yup, you gotta be high to put up with Kvlt.

That forum sucked anyways. Then you have .net's forum that's turned into Pons' personal diary.

KVLT was a breath of fresh air for that bitch, I commend the nigga. I REALLY DO. He really is KVLT, it's amazing.

I like reading diaries

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 09, 2005 13:03     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fuse:

I like reading diaries

Perhaps you need professional help, too.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 09, 2005 13:07     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Perhaps you need professional help, too.

Aside from my secret addiction to Chicago, I think I'm fine

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 09, 2005 17:25     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
maybe KVLT is Yusef, hehe.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 09, 2005 23:50     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yu self? LOL

Like I said, I met some cool peeps there, Meg for one (Sorry bout the Cubbies, maybe next time huh? ), Melanie (yeah yer still cool if you read this), some guy named Tankard, his dad is King Fowley possibly....blah blah blah

I don't miss that fucking place tho, this is HOME.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan