my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod.com forum hacked (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Voivod.com forum hacked
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 09, 2005 23:54     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fuse:
Yu self? LOL

Like I said, I met some cool peeps there, Meg for one (Sorry bout the Cubbies, maybe next time huh? )

Yeah, I think little orphan Annie was talking about the Cubs when she sang "tomorrow is always a day away..."

Hey, at least A TEAM from Chicago won...gee...who was it they beat again? White Sox have a number of former Mariners, in particular Freddy Garcia (and Joey Cora as third base coach), so I had no problem rooting for them.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 10, 2005 00:21     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Yeah, I think little orphan Annie was talking about the Cubs when she sang "tomorrow is always a day away..."

Hey, at least A TEAM from Chicago won...gee...who was it they beat again? White Sox have a number of former Mariners, in particular Freddy Garcia (and Joey Cora as third base coach), so I had no problem rooting for them.

Haha, Annie, she knows how to really sing a song. But she ain't fat! What is she up to now anyways....uh nevermind!

It was the ASSTHROWS that they, won more games than. Yeah. Won more games. FUCKING FOUR!! Not one victory. Weak. But I still luv 'em. The Asses that is.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 10, 2005 00:23     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah it's a bitch Carlos Guillen keeps getting hurt, what a doof

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan