my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » END OF LEVEL BOSS: Prologue tour (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: END OF LEVEL BOSS: Prologue tour
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 23, 2005 07:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just received this email from the band and figured H or Nell might not post it here (you humble musicians ) So anyone that has a chance to catch any of these gigs should definitley go. From all the sounds I have had the privilege to hear YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED... still waiting for the band to come to the states

To celebrate the release of 'Prologue', End of Level Boss will be playing at an
album release party at the Kingston Peel, on Friday July 1st 2005. Copies of the
album will be available on the night, so you can get your ears around it before
the rest.

Support on the night comes from our friends at Jecano. Tickets are just £3 with
the attached flyer, £4 without.
EOLB are due onstage around 9:30 pm. Jecano around 8:30.

End of Level Boss then head to Germany for the following dates:

July 13th - Beren Mah'kina, Germany
July 14th - Berlin Rosi's, Germany (supporting Brant Bjork)
July 15th - Erfurt Stoned from the Underground Festival, Germany
July 17th - Chemnitz Subway To Peter, Germany
July 18th - Potsdam Waldschloss, Germany

If you can't make it to any of these gigs, Prologue will be available to order
online, or through your local record store on the following dates:

Monday June 20th 2005 (Germany)
Monday July 25th 2005 (United Kingdom)
Monday Sepetember 5th 2005 (USA and Rest of Europe)

Be prepared....
------ http://www.eolb.com

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 23, 2005 12:15     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I recieved this too and was hoping to hear something soon! Can't wait to hear it.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 23, 2005 18:16     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't see any Brasilian dates...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted June 23, 2005 19:05     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

July 14th - Berlin Rosi's, Germany (supporting Brant Bjork)

That's my turn, I think. Thanks for the info. Hope I can go.

Yeah Slay, who comes to you?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 23, 2005 21:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HYPERCUBE, I ENVY YOU for being able to attend the gig.
Don't miss it, and give us a full reprt on H's drunken antics... oh yeah, and a report on the show

--------------------

yawn

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 23, 2005 23:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love these motherfuckers to death and i really wish i could attend one of their gigs. It's a new dream of mine to be able to scream "NOT ALONE!!!" about 6 inches from Harry's face.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 23, 2005 23:17     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Shroed is right...you need to go to this gig...and meet ol' Harry.

Also, I want this new album. Need to go to EOLB.com I guess.......

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 24, 2005 00:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'VE GOT TO WAIT TILL SEPT 5 TILL I CAN BUY A COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE AMERICAN FAN BASE.............when I say

THIS SUCKS BONE DUDE!!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted June 24, 2005 03:47     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(why didn't I get this newsletter? oh well I've seen this information on eolb.com anyway, but I'm registering once again not to miss any news from the boss!)
So far it's almost a tour around Berlin, I hope more dates will follow!

Hey, if the album was released on June 20th in Germany, there are good chances to find it in stores in Europe (I'll have a look around here ASAP)
The Store page at eolb.com still says 'online ordering available soon'...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 24, 2005 04:51     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hypercube:
That's my turn, I think. Thanks for the info. Hope I can go.

Hey 'cube - let me know if you can make it - I'll put you on the guest list.

Cheers for the interest you lot. There will be on-line ordering soon. I know that amazon.de are doing it but there will be other (probably cheaper) options soon. I'll keep you informed...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 24, 2005 11:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I'VE GOT TO WAIT TILL SEPT 5 TILL I CAN BUY A COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE AMERICAN FAN BASE.............when I say

THIS SUCKS BONE DUDE!!

ibid., or whatever...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted June 24, 2005 12:49     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Keep us updated on the online availability H. I definitely want to support the album. I can't say that I've heard much from you, but what I've heard, I dig big time. Keep up the good work H.

And by the way Neut, I finally got the Vernon Reid stuff dl'd successfully. There's no way I could thank you enough. I'm listening to it right now. You and Mez rock for clueing me in. There's some mighty damn fine people I've met through here. In particular Neut, Mez, Schroed and H.
Anyway, back to the more important issue, let's all support H with a CD purchase when it comes out. Keep the riff alive!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted June 24, 2005 13:19     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@MMM: glad you finally got it, man!

Oooh yes, look at this:
amazon.de

But I'll wait for the other options... (unless I find it in a store of course)

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted June 24, 2005 15:51     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about us in Montreal, WE WANT TO SEE U........RRROOOAAARRR
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted June 29, 2005 12:42     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Hey 'cube - let me know if you can make it - I'll put you on the guest list.

Here, here, here, I can make it. Many thanks, h. It will not only be great for me to hear your fantastic band, it will also be great to meet one of the finest Voivodfan members. Hope we can have some beer after the show.

Btw I really love "Step The Mind Gap". The song is like lava, which burns you slow and complete.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 29, 2005 18:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Yeah Slay, who comes to you?

Nobody of interest, lately. Priest will come next September, which is awesome, Whitesnake (?!?!) will be the opening act. But that's all.

Oh, and it looks like the Te$tament original line-up will be coming next October, minus Alex Skolnick, who will be replaced by that Metal Mike dude. Bah.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 29, 2005 20:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey Cube, I don't think you will have a hard time getting H to have a brew with ya
have one for me also, wish I could be there for the experience

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 30, 2005 08:05     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh heh - I'll definately be having a beer or two!

Hypercube - check your pm's.... See you at the bar.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 30, 2005 19:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey cube...take your camera. We want pics!!!
Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted July 01, 2005 17:44     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
What about us in Montreal, WE WANT TO SEE U........RRROOOAAARRR

Hear hear.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted July 02, 2005 11:29     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sure I'll document the show and all what will happen after that with my handy camera.

I'm so proud to be one the first of the VoivodFan community to see h's show.
And the first beers goes on me for all who can't be there. That's clear.

Hey Slay, did you ever see Voivod live? Did they ever toured South America?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 02, 2005 11:51     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Here, here, here, I can make it.

i'm officially jealous.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 02, 2005 16:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I'm so proud to be one the first of the VoivodFan community to see h's show.

Hahaa! Too late by two years, buddy! I was there before h sold his Underground Integrity down the river by recording anything.

h, let me know when your UK itinerary, I'll try very hard to make a weekend show in London (now that I have a normal job that has weekends free!). Head Villian can hella chaperone the Helicopter!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 02, 2005 18:45     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
think we missed 'em already

--------------------

String em up

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted July 03, 2005 13:52     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Hahaa! Too late by two years, buddy!

quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
I was there before h sold his Underground Integrity down the river by recording anything.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan