my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod NEWS! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Voivod NEWS!
EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted February 25, 2005 10:28     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well,
I have a copy but it is really up to them,ya know....Away told me that they would release it 1 day....We will see.
Though it is nothing like NEGATRON/PHOBOS,it is very much like ANGEL RAT kind of vibe.....They told me to sing more on that 1 than scream etc...Not my favorite but I am proud of the work we did,but more happy with the heavier stuff.

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 25, 2005 10:45     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked the two songs i heard when i saw you guys in Quebec City in Oct. or Nov. 2000.

It's just weird that the tunes havent leaked out in any shape or form to this day. It's like... home demos of Piggy's are out, but not this? Unbelievable.

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted February 25, 2005 10:50     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They will 1 day, 1 way or another.....
Trust me!!!!!!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 25, 2005 10:54     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, maybe you will accidentally burn them onto a CD and then accidentally send it to Warcorpse. Oops. It wouldn't be your fault, because accidents happen!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 25, 2005 10:55     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay... here's the plan. We take the voivodfan donation money over to France, buy the biggest bag of grass we can find and drop by Eric's place to twist his arm a little! I unselfishly volunteer to make the delivery myself!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 25, 2005 12:23     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would personally go with bicycle if i had to get that stuff.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted February 25, 2005 13:15     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MMMMMM.....???Tempation......

I tell you what H,I live near the TOULOUSE/BLANGAC airport.....Give me a buzz when you arrive eforce13@hotmail.com .We can burn some white widow hydro,and burn something else...ha ha!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 25, 2005 21:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you can meet him at the airport with a sign that just says "h" heh heh
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 25, 2005 21:17     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:
Well,
I have a copy but it is really up to them,ya know....Away told me that they would release it 1 day....We will see.
Though it is nothing like NEGATRON/PHOBOS,it is very much like ANGEL RAT kind of vibe.....They told me to sing more on that 1 than scream etc...Not my favorite but I am proud of the work we did,but more happy with the heavier stuff.

DAMN!!!! THAT SOUNDS COOL AS HELL!!!

nice to hear some news about future projects and get some confirmation from inside sources that it's actually happening.

looking forward to hearing and seeing it all!!!

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 03, 2005 06:26     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Careful Eric! I may just turn up one day!!

Just spotted this bit of news on www.totalrock.com:

VOIVOD'S DOUBLE
Voivod are to make their next album a double. As yet untitled, the band have written 23 songs so far, and aim to start the recording process in the near future. They've also signed a deal with Eclectic for the release of three DVDs, which will chronicle the band's entire history to date.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 03, 2005 14:06     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:

VOIVOD'S DOUBLE
Voivod are to make their next album a double. As yet untitled, the band have written 23 songs so far, and aim to start the recording process in the near future. They've also signed a deal with Eclectic for the release of three DVDs, which will chronicle the band's entire history to date.

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 03, 2005 14:32     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DOUBLE LIVE GONZO!
EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted March 03, 2005 15:17     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well,
I honestly beleive that those guys can come up with other material besides the stuff that the 3 of us wrote...But who knows a riff hear or there may come out...If it already didn t come out on the last 1....Most of the riffs were riff master P s...But Away and myself definently put some work into it..No question about it....Honestly I do not really give a fuck..either way....
CHEERS
ERIC

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 03, 2005 15:57     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:

VOIVOD'S DOUBLE

Come to daddy. I would be thrilled with a 3 double DVD boxset or whatever it will be. But to release a double cd?? I honestly do not know if this will work. How many good songs can you expect when you release 23 songs at the same time? Better bring out one cd with the best songs and then give the world the rest in some kind of bootleg cd or whatever.

Come to think of it i don't care.

Come to daddy.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 03, 2005 20:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NOW THAT'S SOME GREAT FREAKIN NEWS

--------------------

yawn

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted March 04, 2005 01:43     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:

Am I dreaming?!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 04, 2005 02:43     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h: (VOIVOD'S DOUBLE)

HOLY SHIT !!!

i'll take any scraps thrown to this dog, but that leaves me speechless !

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 04, 2005 02:52     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h: "Okay... here's the plan"

release it under a guise...

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted March 04, 2005 14:09     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

It seems like Away will be on the bill too.
I'll be there for sure. Anybody knows when the tickets will be on sale ?

About the double album, is it true ?
If it's all killer material let's do it.

I really got high hope for the next one.

On est allé voir Pink Floyd on a mangé des hot-doy !

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 04, 2005 14:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I recognize everybody else, but who's the old man standing behind everyone else in that photo?
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 04, 2005 14:43     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:

VOIVOD'S DOUBLE

this is adding fuel to my speculation that they did release the last one as a practical joke.

--------------------

String em up

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 04, 2005 16:20     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I recognize everybody else, but who's the old man standing behind everyone else in that photo?

Haha, the great ones always go gray in the strangest ways...

BTW, I think this Voivod news is fucking great!!! A double album?! Fuck me that could be sweet! The machine is rumbling again...

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 04, 2005 16:48     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Haha, the great ones always go gray in the strangest ways...

BTW, I think this Voivod news is fucking great!!! A double album?! Fuck me that could be sweet! The machine is rumbling again...

Yeah,who would have thought that a mountain goat would go completely gray at such a young age!

...but this Voivod news is

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted March 04, 2005 18:14     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well,
more songs = (statistically) more good songs

So let's hope for the best...
And those DVDs sound like a good idea to me.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 04, 2005 18:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
X-D! You just made my afternoon!!
I laughed. And loud.
By the way, whilst we're on the topic of , erm, going gray...add me to that list of Great Ones. I'm fucking grayer than I've ever been. Looking almost freakishly like Away and The King. Damn, I rule!

Oh! And check out the King's t-shirt...the one, the only: TRINITY SITE! Good for you New Mexico, contributing to the destruction of the earth and innocent people.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan