my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Voivod demos (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Author Topic: New Voivod demos
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 28, 2005 14:06     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by troyvod:
Sorry but my computer died!!!!
Haven't still been able to catch up with my mate, but since no-one on here knows anything about them it's not a good sign.
My friend must have something else posibly rehearsal tapes who knows what. He is on tour for another couple of weeks so i'll have to keep waiting. He actually toured Voivod over here in 2000 and still in contact with the management company

ok... if ya give them up we promise not to spread them over the intraweb to the masses.

har har

|  IP: Logged
troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted October 20, 2005 03:16     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok i finally got a copy of this. 4tracks! Sounds like a rehearsal into pro tools or something simliar. Reminded me of a cross between the last record and The Outer Limits, with some of the cachiness of Angel Rat (hey i like that album for what it is). 2 songs really stood out!
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted October 20, 2005 03:31     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Ok i finally got a copy of this. 4tracks! Sounds like a rehearsal into pro tools or something simliar. Reminded me of a cross between the last record and The Outer Limits, with some of the cachiness of Angel Rat (hey i like that album for what it is). 2 songs really stood out!

I can hardly wait to hear this! It's going to be one hell of a listen in light of what has happened.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 20, 2005 06:52     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Now that would be cool... drool...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan