my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Halloween 2004 (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Halloween 2004
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 02, 2004 12:49     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Yah!!

QUIT UNDRESSING MY MOM WITH YOUR EYES!!

Hehe, that's because I'M A SICK MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

(thank you Marco)

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 02, 2004 18:01     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:

Hey, didn't that lady used to play keyboards for Jethro Tull (when she was a man?) Hehehe!

Here we go...

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 02, 2004 18:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this has got to be the most copied image on this forum... has it gotten out to the rest of the net?

Seems like you all really had a fun time on Halloween!!!

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 02, 2004 19:03     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shall we refer to you as blondie now?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 02, 2004 22:09     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im the one on the left.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 03, 2004 11:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice!

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 03, 2004 11:03     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hard. core.
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 03, 2004 11:40     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Little Orphan Annie and Daddy Warbucks aren't supposed to be a couple, you sick bastard!!!!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 03, 2004 19:09     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Little Orphan Annie and Daddy Warbucks aren't supposed to be a couple, you sick bastard!!!!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 03, 2004 19:48     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:

that's hellarious!!!!
Great costumes, cute couple. so much for my gigantic penis idea, huh!!! You both are much too dignified for that!!! Great photo.

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 03, 2004 20:02     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
guess what movie my girlfriend's roommate was from that night:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/paverage/Halloween%20Party/Mia.jpg

she won first prize, we only got second. which was still a huge bottle of peppermint schnapps, so im not complaining, hehe.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 03, 2004 23:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cthon, another great halloween photo. That scene in PULP FICTION made my wife have to leave the theater. She walked out to the lobby to get some air and when I came out for her a couple minutes later, she said she almost blacked out. She hates drugs and needles, and when you combine the two... well, that doesn't thrill me either but I guess I have a stronger stomach and sicker mind!!!!

Great costume!!!! this girls a woman now!!!!

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 07, 2004 00:44     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's one of Luna's Halloween pics....who is this? And where is the Catholic school girl with the beard picture!?!?!

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 07, 2004 01:57     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Here's one of Luna's Halloween pics....who is this? And where is the Catholic school girl with the beard picture!?!?!

WHO CARES?!

ME LIKES!

--------------------

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 07, 2004 07:08       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN,WHO IS THAT AND WHATS HER PHONE NUMBER?

Talk about hot!!!!

IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 07, 2004 07:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HI HITLER!!!

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 07, 2004 16:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lord Love a Duck!!!!!!!!!!!! First the "backdoor" comment on the Slayer thread and now this pic. This woman is gonna have to be banned!!!!!!!!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 07, 2004 17:47     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW, where are the tits? I hate titless women.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 07, 2004 19:16     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this thread is full of skinheads and nazis. damn.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 07, 2004 23:25     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But that's not Luna's picture is it??? I thought she was a little errrr....browner....

Madame Hitler looks quite a bit like another female member here....not naming any names....

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 08, 2004 07:50       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are you trying to say the gorgeous hot Luna's Mexican?
and no that chick doesnt look like NIA.As hot as that Nazi chick is,she's not as hot as Nia.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 08, 2004 11:28     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
are you trying to say the gorgeous hot Luna's Mexican?

What the fuck does that mean?

Yeah, I knew that particular photo would garner the above commentary. And no I don't even know what her name is, nor who she is, and sorry boys...no phone number.
The halloween party was quite a success.

No photos of me and my Mexican face, alright fuck wad!!!!!

--------------------

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 08, 2004 11:32       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL funny,very funny but i dont know why your getting pissed at me?
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 08, 2004 11:50     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, Luna what's the big deal? All you had to say is that you're not Mexican.

Guess we won't be seeing the hairy Catholic school girl. Darn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 08, 2004 15:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My apologies, LivingEvil. I was very grumpy this morning.

As for the pics of me, they all came out like crap. Sadly, I didn't have a beard either...couldn't find one.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan