my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Halloween 2004 (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Halloween 2004
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 08, 2004 15:21     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I didn't have a beard either...couldn't find one.

You should have tried a Sharpie! Maybe you can dress up again at Thanksgiving and we'll take pictures again

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 08, 2004 16:21       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If thats grumpy i'd hate to see you when your pissed.
IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 08, 2004 18:45     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
You should have tried a Sharpie!

Imagine trying to clean the sharpie off of my face. However, one of my friends had a beard and I think she smudged ashes on her face...not a bad idea. Too bad I threw out the "costume" already.

LivingEvil. I truly am a nasty 'ol biotch!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted November 08, 2004 21:17     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It looks like you fiends had some fun...I couldn't find the bulletbelts/spiked helmet and plastic lasergun to go out as the first 'Voivod' mutant,so I went out as a toxic zombie w/green,glow in the dark skinpaint,fake blood dripping from the mouth and old clothes.I met a friend dressed as the Arbitor of Death at some club back on the 30th,a lot of cheap elixirs while doing my "Romero zombie shuffle" on the dance floor...yeah,the arms outstretched,stiff crawl thing.Someone dressed as Satan(cool!).The 31st,I just watched horror movies all night...

"...And it just goes to show you that the American majority can be fooled nearly 100% of the time..."-Anonymous anti-citizen

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 08, 2004 23:45     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Hey, Luna what's the big deal? All you had to say is that you're not Mexican.

Guess we won't be seeing the hairy Catholic school girl. Darn

Ahem. Well actually we do have Mexican blood in us!
As for the picture of that pretty Nazi boy, he looks like Hitler's type!
Yeah, I hear ya Slaytanic, where are the chee-chees?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 09, 2004 00:06     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
You should have tried a Sharpie! Maybe you can dress up again at Thanksgiving and we'll take pictures again

Oh, I thought you meant Shar Pei! I had this imabe of Luna with a dog hanging from her chin. I think I better go to sleep now.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 09, 2004 10:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Ahem. Well actually we do have Mexican blood in us!
chee-chees?

Exactly!

Chee-chees...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan