my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The "stankees", I mean the Yankees lose bigtime.... (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: The "stankees", I mean the Yankees lose bigtime....
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted October 23, 2004 03:54     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is what I love about "trades": I'm a Mariners fan and a Jason Varitek fan as well!!!

Hail Sox!!! \,,/ \,,/

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 28, 2004 03:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations Red Sox fans....Of course the ASTROS woulda given you more trouble

--------------------

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted October 28, 2004 07:29     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Soxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

Now all the old-timers around here can finally die in peace.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 28, 2004 17:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
an amazing 4 game sweep
the curse is gone

I would have thought the network would have paid off the Sox to throw a couple games so they could get more advertising money from the sponsors.

That series shot my conspiracy theory straight to hell!!!

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan