my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Euro two-thousand-and-swore (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Euro two-thousand-and-swore
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 01, 2004 01:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by portuga:

Congratulations Portuga !!! Portugal was the best.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 01, 2004 23:59     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greece???

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 02, 2004 01:45     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Portugal - Greece 1-2

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 02, 2004 06:17     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Portugal have thier work cut out now. Greece have got all their games tactically spot on so far. They in the final and deserve to be. They worked damn hard in that France game. Way harder than those over-paid muppets in England shirts. grumble, moan, winge, complain, cry!
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted July 02, 2004 09:26     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
Greece???

What can we do? Pierluigi Colina must have a Greek familiar!!! The Czechs were robbed and deserved to be in the final...and UEFA can stick their silver goal up theyr asses...the final should have been Portugal vs Czech Rep.

Czech was the most exciting team in this tournament, now we have to deal again with greek catennacio...bollocks

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 02, 2004 09:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't seen any of the Greece v Czech game so I can't say if there was any robbing going on. Thought they played a blinder against the French though. I do agree that the czech's were the best side in it though. And the silver goal rule sucks. There should have been a second half of extra time.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted July 02, 2004 13:01     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Football is just another excuse for mature men to go into the shower together really.
Tried it once (Football, shower included)when 11, didn't like it and got myself a Skateboard instead

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 03, 2004 00:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroom:
Football is just another excuse for mature men to go into the shower together really.
Tried it once (Football, shower included)when 11, didn't like it and got myself a Skateboard instead

Skateboard: another excuse for men to get hurt, just to take care of one another.

Bah.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted July 03, 2004 03:31     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't think Greece deserve to be in the final, they were only lucky to score at the end of the time and that the Chechz missed 3 or 4 clear chanches to score (not to mention Pavel Nedved out).
In the whole game it was the Chechz team who dominate the game beacause they were clearly stronger.
I didn't see any Collina fault for the result of the game, maybe in 2 times he should have used the yellow card but this wouldn't affect the result of the game.

I'm optimist for the Portugal in the final, I think they will make it against greece.

pendar
VoivodFan
Member # 409

posted July 03, 2004 09:16     Profile for pendar   Email pendar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sagres!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 05, 2004 15:29     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greece???

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 05, 2004 15:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF???

Greece? Arent they all GAY in Greece?

From what i hear, Portugal played better game, but couldnt pull it off.

Sorry Portuga.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 06, 2004 07:05     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They got it tactically right again. Boring as fuck to watch, but you can't say a team that beat Portugal, France Czech Republic and Portugal again did it just on luck. I wanted Portugal to win, but it was fun to see Ronaldo in tears. Can't stand that snotty little bastard! It's purely personal! No offence Portuga!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan