my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Euro two-thousand-and-swore (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Euro two-thousand-and-swore
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 22, 2004 13:08     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helldriver:
(don't know in other countries but here when the national team plays there are 60 millions of coachs)

Here it's different. Not only 60 millions, here we have 180 millions of expert coachs when Brasil plays.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 24, 2004 01:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland,
Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland, Holland,

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 24, 2004 04:09     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Czech Republic, I feel, are going to win this tournament, and deservedly so. They were all over Germany yesterday, with their reserve team, no less.
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted June 24, 2004 07:25     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes I like very much the Chechz too, now that Italy is out I have to support another team...
I hope they continue to play well against the other big teams.

I like England too but did you see that shot of Pavel Nedved from over 40 m.? (in Holland vs. Chechz if I remember correctly) He must have a nuclear plant in his legs.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 24, 2004 10:46     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I vote for Portugal. It's funny to see Nuno drunk at the chat.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted June 24, 2004 10:52     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
np: Krabathor
KRA-BA-THOOOR !!! \m/

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 24, 2004 11:15     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jon Dahl Tomassons long range goal the other night is a contender for goal of the tornament. Along with Larssens bullet header against Bulgaria. Rooney's doing better than I thought he would too. I'm just hoping he can keep it up!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 24, 2004 11:33     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gggrrrrrrrr.
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted June 25, 2004 00:23     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
I vote for Portugal. It's funny to see Nuno drunk at the chat.

I bet he's drunk by now celebrating the triumph of Portugal over England. BTW, what a great match it was!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 25, 2004 04:45     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I gotta say it certainly was entertaining. That ref is a fucking comedien though. But Portugal played better over the whole game. Well... better than david bastard beckham!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 25, 2004 07:06     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Beckham should not be the captain. Or take penalties. Nor should he be a dead cert to start every match - he's way overrated. I'd play Scholes on the right and put Hargreaves on the left.

I just feel sorry for Sol Campbell. What the fuck was wrong with that goal, you Swiss wanker?

That said, Portugal did play better.

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted June 25, 2004 07:50     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Portugal, Portugal, Portugal...x1,000,000

Lyc the problem was not Sol Campbell, was Terry foul on Ricardo(GK)

Portugal, Portugal.......

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 25, 2004 11:27     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks more like Terry's fouling Cambell in that picture!!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 25, 2004 11:57     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Could be time to switch allegiance...

From www.canadasoccer.com
EDMONTON, June 23, 2004 -- After two convincing wins in Kingston last week against Belize, the Canadian Men’s World Cup Soccer Team has advanced to the next round of qualifying for the 2006 World Cup.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 25, 2004 12:38     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by portuga:
[QB]Portugal, Portugal, Portugal...x1,000,000

Lyc the problem was not Sol Campbell, was Terry foul on Ricardo(GK)

The goalkeeper was moving into Terry, not the other way around, my Portuguese friend.

That said, you did play better. If the goal had been allowed, as it should (UEFA themselves announced it should have counted earlier today), the worse team would have gone through.

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted June 25, 2004 19:47     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Portugal-England should've been Euro's final match not just a quarter-finals!
I felt the same in the WC 2002: Brazil-England was a far better footbal match than the decision itself...

My bet is that England will be one of the biggest contenders for the next World Cup. Owen and Cole are fantastic and Beckham is good yet overrated (just keep him away of the penalty spot!). Oww, and this kid Rooney seems to be an awesome striker.

As for Portugal, I wish them all the best. Scolari is the #1 coach and Cristiano Ronaldo is the new...hmmm...Ronaldo.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 26, 2004 17:33     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crap

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 26, 2004 18:08     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh, it was on penalties as well. Sorry to see that, Vroom, especially as I was rooting for Sweden.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 28, 2004 01:48     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It'll be Czech - Holland

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 28, 2004 06:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like you're right there Paul. Gotta say those Czechs look favourite....
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 28, 2004 10:48     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Paul, but by the way Holland played against Sweden, I still think Portugal will go to the finals.

Portugal vs. Czech Republic, IMHO.

--------------------

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted June 28, 2004 14:46     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I second you, Slay: Portugal and Czech Republic will make it to the finals.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 30, 2004 16:39     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, Portugal's already there. Now it's waiting until tomorrow to see whether the Czech Republic makes it.

--------------------

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted June 30, 2004 19:00     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 30, 2004 19:01     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NUNO!!! Glad to see you survived it.

Only one more round, man, only one more round...

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan