my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Well Holeeeey Cow! (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Well Holeeeey Cow!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 15, 2003 02:58     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's spelled condom.
 |  IP: Logged
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 15, 2003 03:05     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
It's spelled condom.

LOL!

Oh Yeah...Sorry...My mistake.
Thanks for the correction.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 15, 2003 05:31     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey nia, I think you meant 'Condumb'
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 15, 2003 05:42     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh...I AM SO SORRY.

I should have known better. How stupid of me. What was I thinking?! I thought Noitall was some crazy freak person who leeches onto other peoples lives to manipulate things with any means possible.

I had NO IDEA that was Noire/Blacky (yes...I was told THE Blacky...well-known Ex-member of Voivod's girlfreind) How could I have been so stupid?! Yeah...Cthon...Good buddies with Mez told me this...that for some unknown reason...The One and only Blacky and his girlfreind Nia post on this bb...Although I can't for the life of me figure out why he would do that.

Go Figure.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 15, 2003 05:46     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One would think he would have better things to do.
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 15, 2003 05:47     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's spelled 'girlfriend'
Catharsis
VoivodFan
Member # 283

posted May 15, 2003 06:42     Profile for Catharsis   Email Catharsis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do YOU have better things to do, Puzzled?
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 15, 2003 07:26     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess not, hey?

I mean, you must get up at 7am just to post negative comments on this forum. That's not a very pleasant way to start the day! Why not have a nice bowl of Corn Flakes instead?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 15, 2003 07:35     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
1. if puzzled is 12 why is the post so long
2. how do ya know puzzled is a chick
3. what does kula think the international incident is
4. puzzled sounds fine to me, but its wrong to bash people, exspecially if their young like you say, and i usually dont step in till i see this shit happening. and who says im trying to pick someone up.
5. by what standards do you base your judgment of my reading skills.
6. more info on why they are bitter enemies plz.

To awnser these most important questions:

1. Because 12 year old girls type like that.
2. Because she has two little hills on her chest & peachfuzz below.
3. Her posts affects a global presence on this board, creating an international diplomacy problem which could lead to War unless reigned-in.
4. You like little girls. / It is not wrong to bash the basher who started the bashing in the first place. / You are trying to pick her up with your defences of her...and some candy.
5. I am a King, remember? That makes me well schooled in the Language Arts.
6. They are bitter enemies because of bashing which caused an international diplomatic incident and a buildup of troops along the borders of theyre respective countries. Even though all of the troops from Puzzled's country are grade-schoolers.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 15, 2003 12:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder why you keep colaborating for Hatross' will to be noticed, Kula. This only confirms my theory: too much exposure to hockey causes brain damage...
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 15, 2003 13:56     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, Cthon let you in on a big not-so-secret, secret Puzzled. Here's the thing, if you had spent just a little bit of time reading the board before you started rambling on your myopic long winded monologues you would have known. You would know about other's relationships here and a whole host of other things. So if you have anything to apologize for it's for not taking the time to get to know anyone here.

When you come in like gangbusters without any interest or consideration for who is already here and what the style of this forum is and fight with key members in a holier than thou kind of way, expressing displeasure with the way this forum operates, it's hardly endearing. So now there are choice to be made. Emlyn and others have said they would rather not have you here. The resolution to the problem seems clear to me.

And why shouldn't Blacky post here if he feels like it? He's a likeable enough (lol) person who has something more interesting to contribute than 'how did Limp Bizkit get their name?'.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 15, 2003 21:03     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
5. I am a King, remember? That makes me well schooled in the Language Arts

It is only by registering how a language is used that we can make it our own. How do we do it? Before we have an idea of truth or error, before the advent of concepts of propositional thought, there is a rudiment of communication in the simple discovery that sounds produce results. Crying is the first step toward language when crying is found to procure one or another form of relief of satisfaction.

More specific sounds, imitated or not, are rapidly associated with more specific pleasures. Here use would be meaning, if anything like intention and meaning were in the picture. A large further step has been taken when the child notices that others also make distinctive sounds at the same time the child is having the experiences that provoke its own volunteered sounds. For the adult, these sounds have a meaning, perhaps as one word sentences . The adult sees herself as doing a little ostensive teaching: "Eat," "Red," "Ball," "Mamma," "Milk," "No."

There is now room for what the adult views as error: the child says "Block" when it is a slab. This move fails to be rewarded, and the conditioning becomes more complex. This is still pretty simple stuff, for nothing more is necessarily involved than verbal responses increasingly conditioned to what the teacher thinks of as appropriate circumstances, and the child finds satisfying, often enough.

There is little point in trying to spot, in this process, the moment at which the child is talking and thinking. The interaction between adult and child in the ostensive learning situation described provides the necessary conditions for the emergence of language and propositional thought, by creating a space in which there can be success and failure. What is clear is that we can only say the child thinks something is red, or a ball, if it appreciates the distinction for itself; the child thinks something is red or a ball only if it is in some sense aware that a mistake is possible. It is classifying things, and it may have put something in the wrong slot.
-

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 17, 2003 01:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Layla's Dad:
My God! I'm proving the Southern stereotype to be as ignorant as described. While attempting to take a sentence or two of Miss NoItAll's post for reference for my own, I deleted the sentence I wanted referenced. Not only that, I've informed the forum friends that "I like to read myself". That conjures visions of a man sitting around reading himself, whether he has text on himself or not. Believe me folks, after changing two heating elements and a thermostat on a hot water heater last Saturday and still taking cold showers...I feel as stupid as advertised. All that shrinkage talk is true. It's bad enough actually taking the cold shower, but then when I look down, well damn, I just hope I win the battle with the water heater soon.

LOL! That's hilarious (as if you didn't know what LOL meant). Good luck with the water heater!

BTW, y'all might think you's SOUTHERN, but Houston is geographically more South than every city except Miami.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 17, 2003 02:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
And why shouldn't Blacky post here if he feels like it? He's a likeable enough (lol) person who has something more interesting to contribute than 'how did Limp Bizkit get their name?'.

Speaking of Mr. Black, he hasn't posted in a while (I don't blame him, LOL). What's up?!?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 17, 2003 03:00     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted May 18, 2003 16:55     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
LOL! That's hilarious (as if you didn't know what LOL meant). Good luck with the water heater!

BTW, y'all might think you's SOUTHERN, but Houston is geographically more South than every city except Miami.

Thanks for the well-wishes Mr. Infusion. I finally lost the battle with the old heater & have settled for a new unit.
No doubt your points about the South are correct. Slaytanic is even more South than all of us. For some reason, many people refer to the Southeast US as the South. I'm not sure why. Maybe something to do with the Civil War which I think Texas also played a role in "with" the South. I'll have to ask Mez when he gets home about that. I know the humidity ain't worth a flying shit down here though. The weather down here supposedly has played at least a small role in our ignorance. I got lost in Massachussets once and asked for directions and the guy told me real fast which way to go. When I asked him to repeat the directions, he politely told me that Southerners were slower because the sun has baked our brains.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted May 18, 2003 17:06     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definately a case of manic depresion.
Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted May 18, 2003 21:01     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Possibly. I thought maybe the gentleman suffered from sexual inadequacies.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan