my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Well Holeeeey Cow! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: Well Holeeeey Cow!
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 13, 2003 08:33     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
rotfl

Thats not gonna get me to show them to you, doll.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 13, 2003 11:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No worries little girl, after being directed to your website I think we're aware that they're the last thing we'd want to see.
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 14, 2003 00:37     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think its obvious why I come here. I want to see how you dumbasses are gonna respond to my posts. You are so transparent it isn't funny. You have lowered yourselves to making indirect threats that, I guess, are supposed to scare me. You have got serious fucking problems if what you live for is trying to intimidate, cause that is how it looks. Its really kinda sad. Another reason I come here is because I like to spread my positivity because ya'll are doing a shitty ass job, but I know thats your whole point because you SUCK so bad. Go ahead and be the pathetic ass losers you strive so hard to be and I will keep laughing about it. You remind me of some kind of infectious blood sucking parasite that latches on to a host and tries to make it sick. This place needs some serious RAID...but then again this board probably just serves to offset the trash being carried over to the other boards so I guess it serves its purpose and I like to come in here and read your stupid bullshit to have the opportunity to tell you how much of a waste of oxygen you are and how much you infect the world with your sickness.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 14, 2003 00:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well at least I have an excuse for being transparant...I'm a GHOST!
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 14, 2003 00:49     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh...and another thing. I scoff at the idea somebody is gonna try to pick on MY anatomy. Gimme a fucking break.

I would never go so low as to talk about OTHER PEOPLES bodies but I could. I don't know if I want to make myself that busy and generally, regardless of whatever opinion one might like to try and spread about me being selfish or self absorbed...I DO, I HAVE made enormous attempts to remain respectful although some are too stupid to realize this. I could be a hell of alot worse than I am.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 14, 2003 00:50     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cry me a...

why don't you?

go home little girl.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 14, 2003 00:52     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BCoD:
Cry me a...

why don't you?

go home little girl.

Where do you think I am?

Shut up Stupid.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 14, 2003 03:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzled:
I could be a hell of alot worse than I am.

Yeah me too. Go figure? I mean I haven't even started on that poodle haircut...

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 14, 2003 04:10     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Yeah me too. Go figure? I mean I haven't even started on that poodle haircut...

What poodle haircut? What the fuck are you talking about? You're reaching pretty far ain't ya?

Oh...You are so bad. That just tears me to pieces.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 14, 2003 04:37     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another thing...I have heard exactly two people use the term "Go Figure"...Myself and the person I got it from.

EDIT...Sidenote...There is no question mark behind "Go Figure" Its said as a command...Not a question.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 14, 2003 07:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How old are you? ...12?

I have a bag of candy in my truck if you wanna go for a ride.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 14, 2003 10:49     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This thread is becoming REALLY funny. It's a shame warcorpse will have to close it, sooner or later.

Oh, I bet on Puzzled, just to be able to watch the revanche.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 14, 2003 13:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry guys. It looks like the mud wrestling match is off due to the obvious outcome and the fact that one of us would be wearing a training bra. This would have seriously diminished the entertainment factor.

However, in it's place there will be an essay contest where grammar and spelling will decide the winner. Of course I expect to get high odds because one of us attended a Cracker institution and another one of us received a bona fide education.

Yes, that's right I'm attacking your literary skills but since you brought up punctuation I thought you would enjoy this. And if you don't, I certainly will. As someone who critiqued karloz' use of English you have a lot of nerve particularly as it seems to be the only language you *cough* read and write. Your writing skills are at about a Grade Six level (in your neck of the woods this might mean you are a high school graduate). Normally grammatical, syntax and spelling errors are of little concern to me but in your case I will make an exception and suggest that you take an English class or three. I could cite specific examples but that would take all day so I will spare you and everyone else here.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 14, 2003 14:18     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! Where do these freaks keep coming from!?

Puzzled, from this Vodhead's perspective, the personality flaws definitly fall in your corner... consider getting a life.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 14, 2003 14:20     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As I always say, if they annoy you that much, go for the grammar. Worked on Das Reich.

You still taking notes, Slaytanic? I want an essay by Monday.

Now, a commercial break:

Hello! Friends leaving you?

Can't get rid of the smell of rotting flesh?

Still living under that bridge?

Got a strange affection for offensive Goats named William, cooked and eaten?

Want to know why?

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE A TROLL!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 14, 2003 17:13     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
You still taking notes, Slaytanic? I want an essay by Monday.

Hmmmmm... Err, what's that German name again???

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 14, 2003 17:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SlatanicWahermachtSchumacherVonBallKicker

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted May 14, 2003 18:54     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Sorry guys. It looks like the mud wrestling match is off due to the obvious outcome and the fact that one of us would be wearing a training bra. This would have seriously diminished the entertainment factor.

However, in it's place there will be an essay contest where grammar and spelling will decide the winner. Of course I expect to get high odds because one of us attended a Cracker institution and another one of us received a bona fide education.

Yes, that's right I'm attacking your literary skills but since you brought up punctuation I thought you would enjoy this. And if you don't, I certainly will. As someone who critiqued karloz' use of English you have a lot of nerve particularly as it seems to be the only language you *cough* read and write.
Normally grammatical, syntax and spelling errors are of little concern to me but in your case I will make an exception and suggest that you take an English class or three. I could cite specific examples but that would take all day so I will spare you and everyone else here.

Does the entire Southeast USA suffer from the same intellectual inadequacy? Dang. I
thought some of that Jethro Bodine zaniness was just comedy. How can those that want to bring their intelligence to the levels of those outside the region? Also, what states are affected by the lack of intellect? I'd love to catch up with the rest of the civilized (or not?) world. I love to read myself.

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted May 14, 2003 19:26     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My God! I'm proving the Southern stereotype to be as ignorant as described. While attempting to take a sentence or two of Miss NoItAll's post for reference for my own, I deleted the sentence I wanted referenced. Not only that, I've informed the forum friends that "I like to read myself". That conjures visions of a man sitting around reading himself, whether he has text on himself or not. Believe me folks, after changing two heating elements and a thermostat on a hot water heater last Saturday and still taking cold showers...I feel as stupid as advertised. All that shrinkage talk is true. It's bad enough actually taking the cold shower, but then when I look down, well damn, I just hope I win the battle with the water heater soon.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 14, 2003 19:34     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, im in the muck again.

few questions...

how old is puzzled -
is puzzled really a chick -
is it just the eastcoast usa effected -
Puzzled sounds fine to me, does it mean im on 6th grade reading level -
whats the deal with puzzled & mike -

N/P: theme music from Days of our lives..
like sands through the hourglass-so are these days of our vvf.com

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 14, 2003 21:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
ok, im in the muck again.

few questions...

how old is puzzled -
is puzzled really a chick -
is it just the eastcoast usa effected -
Puzzled sounds fine to me, does it mean im on 6th grade reading level -
whats the deal with puzzled & mike -

N/P: theme music from Days of our lives..
like sands through the hourglass-so are these days of our vvf.com

Ok...To awnser your questions...

1. Puzzled is 12 years old.
2. Yes, Puzzled is a "chick."
3. It is an International Incident.
4. Puzzled sounds fine to you, but it is wrong to pick up little girls.
5. Yes, you have a 6th grade reading level.
6. Puzzled and Mike are bitter enemies. They will ultimitely destroy each other.

Oh...and...Put on some METAL Music for Christs sake!!!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 14, 2003 22:59     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:

Ok...To awnser your questions...

1. Puzzled is 12 years old.
2. Yes, Puzzled is a "chick."
3. It is an International Incident.
4. Puzzled sounds fine to you, but it is wrong to pick up little girls.
5. Yes, you have a 6th grade reading level.
6. Puzzled and Mike are bitter enemies. They will ultimitely destroy each other.

Oh...and...Put on some METAL Music for Christs sake!!!

1. if puzzled is 12 why is the post so long
2. how do ya know puzzled is a chick
3. what does kula think the international incident is
4. puzzled sounds fine to me, but its wrong to bash people, exspecially if their young like you say, and i usually dont step in till i see this shit happening. and who says im trying to pick someone up.
5. by what standards do you base your judgment of my reading skills.
6. more info on why they are bitter enemies plz.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 14, 2003 23:10     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
kula.
also in reference to your last response, in another thread, when i tried to stop the bullshit.

I step-in or protect no-one, i merely observe and type a response to what i see, because i dont know who any of you people are. most of you on the otherhand, know who eachother are, and are having fun.

Amalthea
VoivodFan
Member # 301

posted May 15, 2003 00:58     Profile for Amalthea   Email Amalthea     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not so sure that there's much fun to be had, Hatross. Are you enjoying the current deluge of soliloquies that is overrunning this board? Pretty damn annoying to me.
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 15, 2003 02:12     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Puzzled is a 28 year old female who, although being far from stupid, recieved her first F in 4th grade in spelling while the rest of the grades were A's. If you think thats funny, go ahead and laugh. I couldn't care less. At least when I copy someone elses terms, I try to at least use it in the right context. Some people are just too eager to be like other people. For your information, I quit wearing a training bra over 15 years ago and although I may not not have big floppy titties like some girls, I am VERY happy with what I have. You on the other hand have to use Saran wrap as a condum so if I were you I'd keep my mouth shut.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan