my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod in Portland?????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod in Portland?????
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted January 10, 2003 13:40     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.fastixx.com/TW/Events/Performance.asp?Cat1=CON&Cat2=---&Cat3=PROS25JAN&MP=False

What the hell?!?!? A friend of mine informed that Voivod was playing in town in TWO WEEKS!!!! Warcorpse - what's the news???? Is this too good to be true?

I need to know now!!! Anyone else here of them coming to your town??

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 10, 2003 13:48     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Keep your pants on, HG -

Who layed down bets?!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted January 10, 2003 13:57     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well then, this obviously happened when I was sleeping under that rock recently! Why the hell are they still being advertised in the line-up if the "official" word that they weren't touring came back in friggin' October. Stupid fucks for making me look silly and feel sad all at the same time.

DIE FASTIXX, DIE

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted January 10, 2003 14:01     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! Well you can blame more people than that -

from Blabbermouth:

Booking Agent Slams VOIVOD Over NILE Tour Cancellation - Oct. 23, 2002

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 11, 2003 00:25     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...I'm SUPPOSED to see Voivod next Friday...but I would rather wait for a tour without so many bands on the bill. Napalm Death is going to scorch (screw Nile)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan