my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metal Just Needs A Kick In The Ass (you realize) (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Metal Just Needs A Kick In The Ass (you realize)
Slithis
VoivodFan
Member # 95

posted August 01, 2002 16:18     Profile for Slithis   Email Slithis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Point taken?
 |  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 01, 2002 16:35     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, and thanks for being our mighty savior there Slithy... Man, what would we do without you! A more obvious statement could not be made.

Hey here's a good one!

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: X-D ]

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 01, 2002 17:06     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yawn...and I thought I had nothing to say...
Slithis
VoivodFan
Member # 95

posted August 01, 2002 17:12     Profile for Slithis   Email Slithis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It wasn't important.
Besides, I think you're all poor sports for running away from a little mental joust! What wusses. I just wanted to give you some new hell in you're little "safe zone."
I'm not Yuri either. (Yuri is me! Ha Ha) Devil's Advocate is also not Yuri.
That Satan guy has at least 8 identities.
I'll go now. I won't spoil your comfy area.

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: Slithis ]

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 01, 2002 17:20     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw C'mon Slithy! we were just gettin' to like you! Nobody here is afraid of a "mental joust" as you so put it... But you're a dumbass if you think no one's going to get confrontational with you... I mean that is part of the fun, isn't it? I wanna hear more about how brainwashed we all are!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 01, 2002 17:46     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought he deleted it because Blacky said that Cracha-vomit would make him pee his pants and then make him drink it... Where is that crazy roadie C-V now anyway, anyone know?

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: Noitall ]

Slithis
VoivodFan
Member # 95

posted August 01, 2002 18:03     Profile for Slithis   Email Slithis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Really guys you over-estimate yourselves.
Nothing offensive was ever stated on the "Phobos" thread. If there was, I never saw it. I deleted it because I had just read that Away had schizophrenia on Rolling Stone, and I felt bad for crushing him.
I am also Davros
Jermays
Jerry Cornelius
Moonglum

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 01, 2002 18:09     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just want to make it clear that SATAN has only 1 identity.

SATAN and King Kula do not run around dealing with a bunch of different identities.
That would be pointless and really disrespectfull to the great people on these boards. King Kula is crazy enough himself!
(See the ELO Thread for proof.)

Also...Mr. Silsbee, or Slithery, or whatever...I have a STRONG belief that you really are either jhary or YURI!
(or both.)

Its really funny how that 'Crystal Meth' thread was deleted after i posted Information about where the voivod.com Servers are located, who the Host is and that it must be RENEWED next year!
I also have PERSONAL information that includes SSN, Address and Phone Number.
(That information will NOT be posted anywhere in public, so dont start all freakin out.) It all dont amount to a hill of Beans anyways.

How about becoming one of the VOIVOD "Team" and stop trying to piss folks off?
Theres too much shit in the world as it is.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 01, 2002 18:12     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok. I just read the above post of yours.

Moonglum is a Michael Moorcock Character.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 01, 2002 18:14     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slithy,
Ho-hum... so clever and witty art thou.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 01, 2002 18:21     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok who's the idiot here, away's a schizo? not! he never was, and never will be. some journalist perhaps interpreted his visual art as schizophrenic but only in the approach. and that's only a point of view. you're not a schizo because you draw little beasts that like to kill people. away is a very quiet person and reserved as well but that doesn't make him a schizo.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 01, 2002 18:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slithy, you said you were leaving. (I swear I heard the door smacking you on the ass on your way out, lol). Anyway, I don't think you're Yuri because anyone can delete a topic they have started on vv.com. But I do know that if you're looking for a meeting of the minds starting out by calling a bunch of people assholes is not a good way to get the ball rolling.
Slithis
VoivodFan
Member # 95

posted August 01, 2002 18:43     Profile for Slithis   Email Slithis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No he said Away was damaged severly from getting hit by a car when he was a child. This resulting in Schizophrenia. in my experience, this means you have to be heavily sedated in order to function.

General X-D: I know, I'm just screwing around.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 01, 2002 18:44     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Blacky for posting that insight.
You RULE, Man!

Never listen to the Media's slant on things. They are in the Biz to sell stories.
Always get the story from the PERSON. Since Away is not here to speak...
Blacky knows his friend better than any of us or the Media does.

Away is Ok!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 01, 2002 18:53     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula is right there.

Noitall told you to get out of here, Jhary, you better hit the road. Don't get a woman mad at you or you're really in trouble.

So now Jhary, you're arguing with Blacky about Away? YOU ARE INDEED KING OF IDIOTS.

Slithis
VoivodFan
Member # 95

posted August 01, 2002 19:04     Profile for Slithis   Email Slithis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How was I supposed to know he is the real Blacky?

THE BLACKGUARDS CONTROL!
THE BLACKGUARDS CONTROL!
THE BLACK GUARDS CONTROL!
THE BLACKGUARDS CONTROL!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 01, 2002 19:10     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He is! The one and only!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 01, 2002 19:15     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slithis:
No he said Away was damaged severly from getting hit by a car when he was a child. This resulting in Schizophrenia. in my experience, this means you have to be heavily sedated in order to function.

LOL! So you basically know very little about schizophrenia eh, Slith? I'd really like to see that interview, it sounds amusing, to say the least. Schiz. has been loosely linked to trauma but it commonly affects people in their late teens - it's a genetic defect (which happens in utero, not during childhood) causing a biochemical imbalance.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 01, 2002 19:21     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slithis:
[QB]How was I supposed to know he is the real Blacky?
QB]

do you want to bet?
it's ok to critique music but if you're going to say it, i hope you can play it!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 01, 2002 19:26     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To mess with Blacky and Noitall is insanity.
Noitall REALLY DOES know it all and Blacky will just ax you with his Bass. You know...kinda like Sid Vicious did to that Cowboy here in Texas one time!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 01, 2002 20:45     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the suckiness has reached an entirely whole new level.

Fuckin' jesus.

First you talk shit about just about every fuckin' band under the sun (like anyone would actually give two shits about what some asshole who's clearly out of touch would think), and now you show your absolute lack of knowledge by sayin' "Yah, Away is a schizo." Hehe. Look who's talkin'? Using several screen names isnt a tad bit schizophrenic to you? And what about sayin' "Slayer wants to harm me thru their music"... Like how fuckin' small minded is that (and incredibly low spirited)?

Dude. You seriously deserve to be beaten within an inch of your life. Brutally. A nobody like you doesnt deserve to breathe the same air I do. You probably get a kick out of goin' on every fuckin' message board on the net and spill your pearls of wisdom to try and shock the masses. Bravo. What an accomplishment. You fuckin' little punk ass cunt.

You've probably got serious brain damage, nobody is THAT fuckin' stupid (crack kills, y'know). Just go the fuck away. You're obviously too moronic to be a fan, anyway.

Slithis
VoivodFan
Member # 95

posted August 01, 2002 21:29     Profile for Slithis   Email Slithis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skulhed

DUUUUUUDE man, you are like waaaayyyyyyy
too big for your jockey shorts fer sure!
Name the place dick weed, I'll be there.

You toothless bastard, I bet you've gotten your scrawny ass kicked so much in high school you don't know what schizophrenic is.

You go wayyyyyy tooo overboard duuuuude, man
And that shitty homus your smoking ain't doing the trick.

Maybe you should have gone to that Danzig show, so that hairy chested little ape can f**k you in the ass.

Yours,
Jhary

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 01, 2002 21:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn look at what I missed while at work today!

I'm interested to hear what Slithis considers great music and who is favorite bands are?

Slithis
VoivodFan
Member # 95

posted August 01, 2002 21:42     Profile for Slithis   Email Slithis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Their still pissed cause of that Slayer thing on Voivod.com. Sore losers!
On Guard!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 01, 2002 21:52     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! Yeah, were all still pissed about that... Good one Slithy!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan