my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metal Just Needs A Kick In The Ass (you realize) (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Metal Just Needs A Kick In The Ass (you realize)
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 01, 2002 21:53     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Schroeder. Its been total chaos all day.
This Slither (jhary on the other forum) just wont contribute anything Constructive.
He also refuses to say what bands he likes.
If there are any.

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 01, 2002 21:54     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slithy's a troll. A mildly retarded and funny troll, but a troll nonetheless.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 01, 2002 21:59     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The General just nailed that on the head.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 01, 2002 23:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slithis:

Skulhed

Yup, that's me. Hello!

quote:

DUUUUUUDE man, you are like waaaayyyyyyy
too big for your jockey shorts fer sure!
Name the place dick weed, I'll be there.

How about tonight, your mom's house? After i'm done with her, it goes without saying.

quote:
You toothless bastard, I bet you've gotten your scrawny ass kicked so much in high school you don't know what schizophrenic is.

That's funny... You mean schizophrenia is being hit by a car when you're a kid? Fuck.. I thought it was actually a chemical imbalance in the brain. As they say on your trailer park, "my bad".

quote:
You go wayyyyyy tooo overboard duuuuude, man
And that shitty homus your smoking ain't doing the trick.

*yawn*

quote:
Maybe you should have gone to that Danzig show, so that hairy chested little ape can f**k you in the ass.

Hehehe. Do i detect homoerotic desires here? Is this 'cause you're pissed you couldnt get thru Glenn? And please, stop insulting all the hairy chested little apes. They dont deserve being linked to your starfucking fantasies.

quote:
Yours,
Jhary

That's right.
I *own* you.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 02, 2002 04:31     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...I'm sure the idiot feels bad knowing that Blacky thinks he's an idiot. And even if Away DID have schizophrenia he's still the coolest guy. I think this "freak" can't get over HIS childhood traumas and is such a loser he turns to a computer for comfort. We already knew you were davros cuz that's the only person (yourself) that will sympathize with you. You need help...
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted August 02, 2002 05:01     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dont leave jhary i like your posts, you arent an asskisser and i like that
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 02, 2002 06:18     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Schizo, humm i wonder who set the standard for normalcy ? what is normal ? every mind is different in how it views the world and other people. All am I,I am All
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 02, 2002 11:10     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heheh, just as I said in the deleted post, that's why I like this forum! Just when things start to get boring, this Jhary now comes with an extra insult to everyone. Let's see where this thread lead us to... Fistfight? I'd love to see it, will it be aired, exclusively via voivodfan.com?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan