my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Portugal a colony?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Portugal a colony?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 28, 2010 11:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://m.calgarysun.com/16333241.1?fullscreen#news
 |  IP: Logged
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted November 28, 2010 19:20     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Which brings us back to Portugal. They won the UN vote not because they're strong, but because they're weak. The world's dictators don't want a strong democracy on the Security Council. A desperate beggar is more pliable."

Mez
Yes more like being used(and im against), as for being a colony, look at what happened in Greece and Ireland and the next one is Spain... This world is not ruled anymore by politicians(where's Obama?) but by Technocratic Manipulators. After watching the excellent film/documentary Inside Job i realize the power is less and less in Washington, London, Beijing...nope.
Its in Davos, in some filthy hands in wall street(not all) being washed in the Caymans or other laundry money paradise and whetever that strange group called Bilderberg semi-secretly meets from time to time.

all the best
Nuno
Portugal not yet a colony

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 01, 2010 11:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I want to see Inside Job. Looks very good. Yes, I agree the banks/govt were the engine behind this mess. But let's not forget the individuals out there who were getting these mortgages. If you think they were all innocent victims in this story....believe me, you're way off. I know that's the popular idea but its simply not the truth. Wall Street was not forcing people at gunpoint to get these mortgages. They were willing participants all too eager to sign up. I've been selling real estate for the last five years and watched it all first hand.

Now everybody is paying for this.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 01, 2010 11:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And this has nothing to do with Wall Street:

The general strike was in response to proposed government spending cuts. Portugal has subsidized its Euro-welfare lifestyle by borrowing. The government claims its national debt is 86% of GDP, but the Portuguese opposition party says the true figure is actually 122%. And that's just the government. Private debt is 239% of GDP.

Don't worry pal, the US is not far behind Portugal. We don't want to cut any of our entitlements that we can no longer afford... so its a downward spiral.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 01, 2010 12:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
And this has nothing to do with Wall Street:

The general strike was in response to proposed government spending cuts. Portugal has subsidized its Euro-welfare lifestyle by borrowing. The government claims its national debt is 86% of GDP, but the Portuguese opposition party says the true figure is actually 122%. And that's just the government. Private debt is 239% of GDP.

Don't worry pal, the US is not far behind Portugal. We don't want to cut any of our entitlements that we can no longer afford... so its a downward spiral.

One solution to the problem: Tax China. And no, I'm not kidding.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan