my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Swiss voters back minarets ban

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Swiss voters back minarets ban
Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted November 29, 2009 18:09     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The nationalist Swiss People's party (SPP) described minarets, the distinctive spires used in most countries for calls to prayer, as symbols of rising Muslim political and religious power that could eventually turn Switzerland into an Islamic nation.

Muslims make up about 6% of Switzerland's 7.5 million people, many of them refugees from the Yugoslav wars of the 1990s (Muslims from the former Yugoslavia are among the most moderate and secular Muslims. They were driven out of their homes, massacred, raped and genocided by their Christian neighbours simply because they were Muslims). Fewer than 13% practice their religion, the government says, and Swiss mosques do not broadcast the call to prayer outside their buildings.

Honestly, I am ashamed we have become that dumb in my country.
This ban is, however, a violation of the UN Charter that Switzerland signed. This ban demonstrates religious intolerance - on both sides. And hatred promotes hatred.

A country with the cross of rabbi Yeshua on it's flag has obviously forgotten everything he said.

--------------------

What the...?

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 30, 2009 01:44     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WAY TO GO SWITZERLAND !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Simon6:
(Muslims from the former Yugoslavia are among the most moderate and secular Muslims. They were driven out of their homes, massacred, raped and genocided by their Christian neighbours simply because they were Muslims)

and just who is this supposed to derive sympathy from ? History always repeats itself so there must have been a reason we/christians/saxons did it the first time, and time and time again. We are 'religious tolerant' or we would not have this problem in the first place, it is they who are intolerant. Tell me how many other religions and places of worship in Switzerland are in threat of being shut down or banned from building ?

A. (none)

maybe they can send the 6% back fucking home so they can start building/developing their own damn countries...

not in my backyard !!!

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan