my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Iran screwed

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Iran screwed
warcorpse
VoivodFan
Member # 1

posted June 22, 2009 08:28     Profile for warcorpse   Email warcorpse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
your on your own.
 |  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 22, 2009 15:10     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.tomgrossmedia.com/mideastdispatches/archives/001038.html

Scroll down for some videos of what the mainstream news will not show you.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 22, 2009 19:41     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my boss is Iranian, he swears they flew in eight 747 planes from Palestine loaded with soldiers because iranians would not turn/fire on their brothers. (wishful thinking bossman) all I can say is it looks like mass genocide to me and even the boss says tens of thousand will be dead by the time this has all settled down.

they need another revolution, sucks they do not have the right to bear arms or weapons to fight their oppressive government.

quote:
President Bush said liberating Iraq would have a regional domino effect and give people a taste for freedom and democracy. Is this what we're seeing now in Iran?

As Bush said, liberty isn’t American, or British, or French. It is human. No, the morality police in Iran are not just "part of Iranian culture" as some critics of Bush have claimed. Nor are public hangings. Nor are arbitrary detentions of doctors, or Holocaust denial conferences, or the public flogging and hanging of homosexuals.

Peace comes through the spread of liberalism and democracy. Whatever the "foreign policy realists" or "regime apologists" might claim, there is little doubt in my view that should Iran become a liberal nation the world will be a safer place for all, not just a better place for Iranians.

Obama cant get involved with their election process though... I would rather have a president that was willing to do something about innocent freedom aspiring people being killed, instead of the pacifist one we have now.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan