my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » hardtimes interviews away & blacky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hardtimes interviews away & blacky
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 15, 2008 23:55     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
information overload
(youtube link)

http://www.hardtimes.ca

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 16, 2008 10:01     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe... controversy!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 16, 2008 10:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh. yeah.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 16, 2008 11:51     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
get ready for those LOL-tastic youtube comments, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted November 16, 2008 12:25     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
doh!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 16, 2008 14:00     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
regardless of the subject matter, its cool for me as a fan to see Blacky and Away together like that. just sayin'.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 17, 2008 08:46     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was not offended by the interview, besides I've read that stuff on the internet too. Others may not have noticed Blackyz use of the word (we) when discussing the war and stuff, which may give some hint as to how our administrations are in cahoots with each other, as he included himself in the statements. Any of their true fans will know it was not generalizing americans.

I agree with Away and there is just so much information things get kinda blurry after awhile. You can almost see that Away is on the next plane with his fathoming and he has always been one step ahead of other bands with topics such as conspiracies ect... I believe the internet may revolve us back to a state of a pre-copernican earth centered universe, which may not necessarily be a bad thing.

quote:
Queensryche:

Time and rules are changing.
Attention span is quickening.
Welcome to the Information Age.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted November 17, 2008 11:56     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great interview.

Yes there is information overload, but on the otherhand there are thousands of people who don't take advantage of what is available to them. During the election I heard a couple of people say, "I'm not voting for so-and-so because I don't know where he stands on the issues." Well, dumb fucks - FIND OUT! It's all there; whether in the newspaper, television, or the internet.

Anyway, I wasn't at all offended either. The US has be engaging in terrorism since....

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 17, 2008 17:07     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Hypergrrl, I rest my case
Chomsky's point of view

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 28, 2008 13:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent!

I got ate by a Shark once.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 30, 2008 13:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't worry guys! The Islamic imperia...whoops I mean oppressed peoples are fighting back
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/30/mumbai-terrorism-attacks

...........I think we're gonna be seeing a lot more of these in the coming months, especially after Barry takes office....so hooray!! We're getting back at that ol' nasty Western civilization........

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted December 07, 2008 15:12     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is funny how when Mez and i post something in close proximity of each other...the threat freezes.

Did i mention my incident with Sharks?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan